6

.unfinished finale.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Lay glared at the note.

"That bastard."

Jaehyo just kidnapped their child and the note described their whereabouts. Jaehyo instructed that he want no police and for Suho to come alone. He wanted to speak to him privately.

Suho landed on the couch and started to trembled; he let out a few tears out. Parents should not feel what Suho and Lay are feeling right now; Lay continued to rub Suho's back and assured him that they will get Joonxing back. Suho stood up from his seat.

"I'll get him back." Suho cleared his throat and started to head for the door, but was grabbed by Lay.

"No! You can't go by yourself!" He whipped Suho around and wrapped him in a hug. "I know you want to save him, and I want to save him too, but you can't just blindly go there."

Suho pulled away and his eyes started to darken. "Then what do you suggest that we do Yixing?! What?!" Suho yelled back while letting his tears fall.

Lay tried to calm him down while thinking of a plan. Kai looked at Kyungsoo and rubbed his shoulders; he knew Kyungsoo was feeling sad for Suho. Of course, Kyungsoo would be acting the same if it happened to them with their son, Jongsoo.

"Look Suho, I'll go with you --"

"You can't!!"

"Suho, I'll go with you. That is final." Lay said in a stern voice.

"I'll go with you too." Kai spoke up earning glances from Suho and Lay.

"No you can't Kai!" Suho refused to let Lay and Kai accompany him. "I don't want any of you to get hurt! There might be a lot of them! And --"

"Suho…" Lay cupped Suho's face and wiped the tears away. "I'm going, whether you like it or not, I'm going. I would even sacrifice myself if I have to." Lay glanced at Kai. "Kai, you don't have to come --"

"No way. I'm coming with you." Kai looked over at Kyungsoo and informed him to stay here with Jongsoo. He promised him that he will return and not to worry. Kyungsoo nodded and placed a kiss on Kai lips; he told the 3 of them to be careful. He went over and hugged Suho.

"When you guys come back with Joonxing..." Kyungsoo tried his best not to choke on his words. "...Your apartment will be brand new." Kyungsoo tried to smile. "And food will be awaiting for all of you. Please come home safe okay."

The 3 of them nodded. Lay held on to Suho's hand and squeezed it.

"Suho, we will get him back. I promise."

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Joonxing sat at the old table looking at the bowl of fruits placed before him. The men that kidnapped him were kind enough to give him something to eat. A lanky man furrowed his brow at Joonxing and clicked his tongue.

"What aren't you eating?"

Joonxing wiped his eyes and looked at the man. "I'm not hungry." He said in a soft voice.

The lanky man then grabbed the bowl and threw it on the ground, smashing it to pieces. Joonxing jumped a little from the sound of the bowl crashing; he tried his best to be a big boy and not cry.

"Then what do you want?" He said in an irritated voice.

Joonxing whimpered. "I-I want my mommy." His tears betrayed him and started to fall down on his face.

"Stop it." Jaehyo came in and ordered the men to leave. They did what they were told and left Joonxing alone with Jaehyo.

"Joonxing." Jaehyo called Joonxing's attention, making the child look up at him. "Do you want anything? You must be hungry."

"I…I want to go home. I want my m-mommy."

Jaehyo frowned and shook his head. "Sorry kid, I can't do that."

He left and room with a crying Joonxing.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

It was a 4 hour drive to the area that Jaehyo was keeping Joonxing. Kai kept his eyes on the road while Lay and Suho sat in the back. Suho stared at the window, while Lay held onto his hand, it here and there.

He hoped that they weren't too late.

Once there, Kai parked in an area where they wouldn't be spotted. They got out of the car; Suho started to shiver a bit, so rubbed his hands against his arms to give him warm. Lay rubbed his back and told him to be brave. Suho nodded and Lay placed a kiss on Suho's head.

Kai and Lay watched as Suho approached the abandon warehouse, where two men were blocking the doorway. Both men stood up once Suho got closer. He placed his hands up in surrender.

"I-I'm Suho. J-Jaehyo wanted me to come."

The burly man looked at Suho and nodded his head at the entrance.

"They are in there." He said in a deep voice.

Suho nodded and jogged pasted them. Both of them stared at Suho as he was running, only to be hit by blunt objects. They both fell and were unconscious.

"Ha!" Kai smiled in victory. He threw the pipe on the ground and looked at Lay, who was glaring at the men.

"Bastards…checking out my wife." He threw the pipe away and started to head in, with Kai at tow.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Suho walked in looking at his surrounds. There were many abandon crates, the roof were damaged letting a little light, broken windows, and various weeds growing here and there. As Suho walked deeper in the warehouse, he spotted Jaehyo sitting on a worn out couch and Joonxing next to him with two more men standing beside the couch.

"Joonxing!" Suho ran towards them, only to have the two men running towards Suho and grabbing him by his arms.

"Let me go!! Let me go!!"

"Mommy!" Joonxing tried to run to his mother, but Jaehyo grabbed him by the waist, preventing him to leave his side.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Suho tried to struggle out of the men's grip.

"Yah! Shut up!" One of them men grabbed Suho by the collar and was about to backslap him on the face. Suho waited for the impact, but Jaehyo spoke.

"Do that you will be shot." Jaehyo said in a dark voice. The man glared at Jaehyo and lowered his hand. "Now the both of you…Leave."

The men hesitated, but released their grip on Suho; they both left. Suho watched as the men left as he rubbed his arms to ease the pain.

"Mommy!" Suho turned to face his child reaching out for him, with tears in his eyes. He was trying his best to wiggle out of Jaehyo's grip.

"G-Give me my child! Give him to me!!"

Jaehyo shook his head.

Suho started to cry. "Jaehyo! Give me my child, I want him!!" Suho held out his hands and tears started to fall from his face. He started to feel helpless. What could he do?

"Please Jaehyo I want to hug my child." Suho started to wipe his tears away, but they kept on falling. "I want to hug Joonxing!"

"Suho -- "

"Gimme my child --"

"I still love you."

Suho's eyes widen. Did he just hear it correctly; Jaehyo still loves him? Suho's eyes grew angry. He couldn't believe it.

"How could you say that! If you loved me, you would have just let me go! You would have leave my family alone!! Don't you want me to be happy?!"

"I do -- "

"I'm happy with Lay and my child! Give me my child back! I want him back right now!!" Suho's voice became angry. He just wanted his son back; to hug and kiss him, but Jaehyo was taking his sweet time in returning him.

Jaehyo was silent; his eyes were dull. He shook his head and adjusted his arm around Joonxing. He mumbled some words, in which Suho didn't understand.

"I said…Leave Lay…and come with me."

Suho made a fist and tighten it.

"Why should I?! I would never go with you!"

Jaehyo stood up from the couch, with Joonxing still in his arms. Joonxing tried his best to wiggle out, but Jaehyo's grasp was too tight.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Joonxing reached out again, but was told to be quiet by Jaehyo.

"Suho…" Jaehyo looked at him. "…I say this again…leave Lay."

"I would never leave him." Suho said in an angry voice as he held onto his ring on his left hand.

Jaehyo sighed.

'I guess I have no choice.'

Jaehyo brought his hand to his back and held onto the gun that was hidden behind his back, tucked in. He whipped it out and placed it against Joonxing's head.

"No!!" Suho screamed as he tried to approach them.

"Any closer…then it is bye bye Joonxing."

Suho immediately stopped his tracks. Suho started to shake in fear. What could he do now? Any closer, his son will be dead before his eyes. If he went with Jaehyo, he would be leaving Lay and his child, if Jaehyo permitted him to live.

Suho had tears in his eyes.

"Please let him go! Please!!"

Suho fell to the ground. He coughed, but kept on pleading.

The man before him shook his head.

"No…I won't…unless you come with me."

Suho started to shake even more; he wiped the tears from his eyes. He looked up at him; he tried to voice out a sentence. To tell him that he will go, if he let his child live. If he knows that his child is alive, he will be happy. He was about to speak when a bruised up Lay and Kai came running in. Jaehyo noticed and pointed the gun at Lay and Kai. Shocked, Lay put his hands up in surrender.

"Whoa whoa --"

"Any closer and you can say goodbye to your son." Jaehyo glared at him.

"J-Jaehyo." Lay breathed. "P-please…please let our son go."

"No." Jaehyo turned his direction back to Suho and placed the gun once again on Joonxing's temple. Joonxing started to cry.

"M-mommy. D-Daddy." He hiccuped.

Jaehyo looked down at Joonxing.

"It is your choice Suho." He looked up back at him. "Just a simple answer."

Lay and Kai looked at each other in confusion; they turned their heads to Suho who was still on the ground, wiping his tears away.

"I…I'll go --"

Before Suho could finish his sentence, Lay interrupted. "Suho what are you --"

"Yixing!" Suho eyed him. "I'm sorry." Lay was out of words; Suho turned back to Jaehyo.

"I'll go with you…I'll go with you once you give Lay Joonxing. Please, I just want my son to be safe. I promise…I'-I'll go, just give Joonxing to Lay."

Jaehyo eyes grew angry. All Suho's attention for the past minutes were on Joonxing. He started to hate that and he was going to do something about it.

"You don't need to worry Suho." He said with ease. "Actually, to make this process faster…" He gripped his gun and clicked the hammer down; Suho's heart started to beat. "I'll kill Lay…that man over there…and Joonxing."

"What!!" Suho, Lay, and Kai said in unison.

"No! Y-you can't --  I already told you I would go with you!" Suho's eyes started to get blurry. "Just leave my son out of it!!"

"No." He pushed the gun closer to Joonxing's temple. Joonxing tried to reach out for his mother and father.

"I don't want you to be sulking when we have our own kid…you will have another one anyway…since you can give birth and all. No point in having his one."

Suho shook his head and pleaded him to stop.

"Say goodbye."

"No -- !!"

A gunshot interrupted; Suho screamed.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Quickly written...and now I have to go ^^; 

I'll properly edit ch.3 - 5 later.

Is everyone sad? I am T T