1

.unfinished finale.

This chaper will cover what happened after they came back and the last couple of paragraphs is the present, then after would the story.

~(0 u 0)~

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Suho and Lay started to date once they came back from the school senior camping trip. They had a great dates; going to restaurants, carnivals, even Lay taking Suho to the beach.

Even after the graduated, they went to the same college. For the 1st year of college was rough for the both of them since they weren't dorm roommates; it was hard not seeing one another, but they were able to pull through. Once they were in their 2nd year, they moved to an apartment together that was 10 minutes tops away from the campus grounds. During their time together, they haven't had any physical intimacy moments yet due to Suho still remembering what Jaehyo did. Mostly it was just light kisses and holding hands, but that was it. He just wasn't ready and he needed time. Lay on the other hand didn't mind; as long as he was with Suho, it was good enough for him.

On their junior years, Suho decided that he wanted to do something for their anniversary. Suho felt that he was ready to have that physical moment with him and so he prepared himself. He made sure that he looked y fine for Lay. He bought an oversize shirt and short boxers, actually thinking it was adorable because both clothing have the unicorn design on it. He has seen shows where the girl would wear their boyfriends clothes and it looks super big on them, yet their boyfriends thought they looked extremely cute; maybe if he wore it, Lay would like it too.  Suho, during that time preparing, was running around to get ready, tripping over the furniture and clothes that were Lay's, muttering how Lay should really pick his stuff up and going to the bathroom to mess up his hair as if he got up from bed.

Suho's work paid off when Lay came home from a night class shocked to see Suho on the couch looking hot with his messy hair and oversized shirt, in which one of the sleeves was slipping off exposing his soft shoulder. Lay had to wipe off the drool from his mouth when he thought that Suho was wearing nothing underneath because of the oversized shirt, but when Suho lifting the hem to show him that he was wearing his short boxers. Suho did a mini cheer in his head.

'I did it! Yixing likes it!'

Lay, very much happy at what was shown to him and knew where this was going, questioned Suho why.

"I feel like I am ready." Suho said like an adorable child.

"Erm,…you know Suho, we don't have to." Lay walked over to Suho and sat next to him. He pulled down the hem of the shirt to cover some of his thighs. "I can wait till you are really…" Lay said, stressing on the word 'really' "…ready." Lay smiled and patted his head.

Suho pouted and told him that he was for sure ready. Lay didn't listen, but got up and went to his back pack; he took out a necklace and gave it to Suho. Since it was their anniversary, his gift to Suho was a necklace. Suho was awfully thankful to him, but it doesn't mean that he forgot about he was supposed to do with Lay. He assured Lay that he was ready, but Lay would just chuckle. Which caused an angry Suho; he left Lay in the living room, going straight to their room.

Feeling guilty, he went to apologize; knocking the door and entering without waiting for Suho to say it was okay to come in. Suho sitting at the end of the bed with crossed arms and a pout on his face, just like a child. Lay smiled and closed the door behind him; he walked over and sat next to Suho pulling down the hem once again to cover his thighs. He proceeded to tell his angel that he was willing to wait and that he shouldn't force it, but Suho would reply, once again, that he is definitely ready. With that Suho gently pulled him down to give him a passionate kiss.

Once they pulled away, Lay just had to ruin the little moment.

"Are you…" Wiping his lips. "…seriously wearing lipgloss or something." Still rubbing his lips.

"That was all they had in the store!! Out of 5 stores near us all they had were lipgloss!! My lips were really chapped and I didn't want to be kissing you with chapped lips!! Jeez!" Suho flailed his hands and all Lay could do was chuckle and hug him. Suho pulled him down so that Lay would hover over him. Suho continued what he said before, that is definitely ready and that he wanted to do this with him. He continued to give Lay sweet kisses; those kisses turned more heated and soon they were making love.

Couple days later after their physical intimacy, Suho has been feeling under the weather. He would find certain foods disgusting and/or appealing to eat, he would throw up at the most random times, mostly morning and afternoon, and he would get headaches here and there. Suho just believed that he ate something bad, but just to make sure that it wasn't anything serious, they went to the doctor.

What shocked them was to know that Suho became pregnant. The doctor informed them that they had males come in before and they were pregnant, so it wasn't that unusual. With that, the doctor passed papers to them what Suho needed to have a baby healthy.

Lay suggest that both of them should step out of school and just do online schooling. Once the baby comes, they would go back and finish their course. Suho denying that Lay should drop out too, encouraged him to continue that he will be the one to take the online schooling; however, Lay refused; saying that he wanted to stay by his side during his pregnancy.

Both told their parents about the soon to come child and their plan about their schooling. Of course their parents were a little disappointed, but it was later filled with happiness knowing that Suho was giving them a grandchild, yet confused about the whole males getting pregnant. Regardless, they were happy for the future parents.

For 9 months, it was hard for Lay since Suho would be constantly be craving some things or getting angry at Lay for doing something "wrong". However, it was all worth the pain once their child was born. Suho had a healthy baby boy, in which they named him Joonxing.

Lay and Suho's friends, Kai and Kyungsoo were nice enough to help with the baby being newcomers; thankfully they knew what to do since they had a child of their own. Lay didn't even know if being extremely happy could exist in the world. He for sure knew that Suho is the one for him and their little bundle of joy is proof. He was meant to be with him, have a family, and live happily ever after with each other. That is what Lay believed and he liked it.

Lay withdrew the money had in the bank and he got enough to get the ring that he has been eyeing on for months. It was decent, but the ring that he really wanted was too much expensive. With that ring, he proposed to Suho and with excitement, he said yes. As promised, they returned to school not as boyfriend and boyfriend, but more like husband and wife. While at school Kai and Kyungsoo, and well as their parents, would watch over their little Joonxing. Both Lay and Suho graduated; Lay finishing accounting while Suho finished nutrition/nutritional science.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Two year old Joonxing ran to his parents room and quietly opened the door. He checked to make sure that they didn't wake up from their sleep before closing the door. He did a chuckle; he ran to their bed and jumped on top of them, earning an 'oof' from both parents.

"Mommy! Daddy! I am hungry!!"

Joonxing exclaimed as he kept jumping on the bed. Once his feet made contact with the bed, he was grabbed by Suho and pulled down.

"No more jumping. Sleep time." Suho snuggled up against his son and rubbed his cheek against Joonxing's head.

"No!!" Joonxing teasingly said. "I'm hungry!"

Suho sighed and nodded. He got up and turned to tell his son to get off from the bed. He was going to wake Lay up, but ended up chuckling when seeing Lay rolling back and forth in his blankets to wrap himself up like a cocoon.

"Lets go Joonxing; we will let daddy sleep okay?" He took his son's hand and led him out of their room. Joonxing sat on the couch and the TV, while Suho prepared breakfast.

'Hmm.' Suho tapped his chin. 'We are seriously low on food. We should go to the grocery store.' He took out the bottle of pancake mix from the fridge. Suho started to prepare breakfast; he asked his son to wake up Lay so they can eat. Joonxing nodded and ran to his parents' room to see Lay still wrapped up in his cocoon.

"Daddy! Wake up!" Joonxing tried pushing his dad, but it didn't quite work the way he thought it would. He even tried grabbing his hand and pulling him out, but that resulted him falling on his .

"Ow…" He rubbed his little bottom. "Mommy!! Daddy won't wake up!!" Joonxing scurried to his mother and pulling on Suho's hand. "He won't wake up!" Suho and his child went to the room to wake up Lay.

"Hm. Yixing, wake up time. We need to go to the grocery store." Suho nudged Lay only to receive a groan.

"I'm sleepy."

"I know you are. Please get up." Suho pecked on Lay's lips and nudged him again. Lay mumbled.

"What was that?" Suho raised his eyebrow.

"I said can I have one more. Please?" Suho chuckled and gave him another peck. With that, Lay got up from bed.

"Okay! Breakfast time!" Lay grabbed a hold of his son and carried him to the kitchen, with Suho at tow.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

The three of them entered the grocery store; Suho looked at his list while Lay got a cart and placed Joonxing inside.

"Okay, so we need some vegetables…and some snacks…oh we need more tea…plus fruits." Suho looked at Lay. "Joonxing and I will be in the snack and cereal aisle." Lay nodded.

"I think I'll get the tea. Which one do you want this time?"

"I'll try the Jasmine Dragon Pear. Kyungsoo said that it was good." Suho said with a smile.

Both turned and went to their destination. Suho and his son looked at the various snacks.

"I want that one." Joonxing pointed at the snack.

"We bought one and you didn't finish it. No more of this one okay? You will be wasting food."

"Aw, but I'll finish this one! I promise!" Joonxing pleaded. "It is a different flavor too!"

"No Joonxing."

His son pouted and crossed his arms. They kept walking down the aisle and came across one that he knew his son cannot refuse.

"What about this one?" He grabbed the snack and showed it to him. "You always eat this."

Joonxing pondered, but quickly nodded. Suho placed it in the cart and Joonxing started to smile. They stopped to look at the cereal and Suho pondered in which one he should get. While he was tapping his chin, he felt someone tap his shoulder. 

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

And there we go. ^^' Yes, Joonxing is another pairing pairing name for Suho and Lay, since their real names, Joonmyun & Yixing...yeah. //nods// At least that is what I've been told :3

Today in my Japanese Cultural History class, I fell asleep. It was a morning class and I had a night class yesterday which ended at 8:30pm. T T

And my Japanese Cultural History starts at 9am. I nodding off, but the instructor didn't even notice, even though I was sitting in the front. xD

Yeah, that was my day :3

I apologize for any mistakes / grammar etc.