2

.unfinished finale.

I forgot to put this in the last chapter, but it is there now. Joonxing is 2 years old.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Suho's heart dropped.

'No…'

"Jae-Jaehyo." Suho whispered; he gripped the list in his hand tightly. Neither Suho or Lay or any of their classmates for that matter knew the whereabouts of Jaehyo; he never graduated with them, but some people said that he immediately left after the incident and some said that he went to jail, but got bailed out, and moved to another country. No one knew, but the rumors died down soon. The Jaehyo now looks the same, yet a change of his hair color.

Suho's started to tremble. He wasn't sure if he should run with his child or yell, or what. He just stood there staring directly at the eyes of his former best friend.

"Suho. Hi!" Jaehyo said in a happy tone. Joonxing tried to see who the person was, but Suho was blocking his view. 

"Erm, hi." Suho placed his hand on the cart. "I'm sorry I have to go." Suho was about to leave, but a hand grabbed Suho's wrist.

"Look, Suho…I am really sorry what happened years ago. Really I am." Suho turned his head to look at Jaehyo. He didn't say anything, but Jaehyo continued. "You still look good." He said with a smile. "I was wondering, maybe we can get a cup of coffee or something. Catch up?"

Suho mentally screamed for someone to help him. He hesitated, but before he could answer, thankfully his husband was there to rescue him.

"Suho is busy." Lay said with a hint of anger in his voice. He walked and stood between them, making Jaehyo release his grip. Lay stood in front of Suho and gave Jaehyo a glare. Fearing that the both of them might start something in the public space, Suho gently grabbed Lay's arm and tugged him to leave.

"Yixing…please…lets go." Suho whispered to Lay. It took seconds for Lay to move, but he did. He turned placing his hand on Suho's waist, leading him to walk. They left Jaehyo standing there, in the middle of the snack and cereal aisle. All Jaehyo could do was watch his the love of his life walk away with the person that he now most despise. He shook off the feeling and sighed.

Suho looked over his shoulder to glance at Jaehyo. He shivered when he saw him looking at them while walking away. He felt his back being rubbed; he looked up at Lay with worried eyes.

"Don't worry about it okay? I'll protect you." With that he kissed his head.

Joonxing was able to get a glance at the man who was talking to his mother; he stared at Jaehyo as they were walking away. He tugged on his mother's sleeve to get his attention. "Mommy…"

Suho looked down at his son. "Yes?"

"Who was that man?" Joonxing asked as he glanced again at Jaehyo. Suho sighed and brought  his son's face to look at him instead of his former best friend.

"It is no one." Suho his son's cheek with his thumb. "It's no one."

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Couple weeks later, Suho was running in their big apartment looking for his keys and wallet.

"Where is it?! Yixing!! Where is my -- Oh! Never mind! Got it!" Suho yelled from the room. Lay chuckled as he heard his wife running around getting his stuff for work. He sat on the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in one hand, while the other was holding the newspaper. Joonxing looked at his father and copied what he was doing; his favorite children's book upside down in one hand and his juicy juice box on the other. Being side by side, it looked like Lay had a mini me beside him.

"Okay I'm -- " Suho glanced at them and aww'd when he saw his lover and son sitting side by side. He quickly took out his cellphone and took a snap shot. "There!" He set the photo as his wallpaper. "Now I have the cutest people in the world right here on my phone." Suho smiled as he placed his phone in his pocket.

"Which one is the cutest?" Lay asked teasingly.

"Obviously Joonxing." Suho stuck his tongue out and chuckled. Lay pouted, but was able to smile again once Suho gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"As I was saying, I'll be going to work now." He patted his son's head and gave him a kiss on the head. He waved them goodbye and left their apartment.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Suho was checking his phone to see the time; traffic just had to happen on his way to work. Suho was running past people with papers at hand, trying to get to work on time. Unfortunately, he bumped into someone, making him drop his things.

"I'm so sorry!" Suho dropped down without even looking at the person. "I'm in a rush to work so I apologize for -- " Suho glanced up, only wishing that he didn't

"J-Jaehyo?"

Jaehyo knelt down and helped with the papers; he passed the papers to Suho.

"T-thanks." He adjusted his papers in his hands. "What are you doing here?"

"Just walking around."

Suho eyed him; he had a feeling in his stomach that what Jaehyo told him was a lie, but he waved it off.

"I have to go, so please excuse me." Suho tried to go, but only to be grabbed by Jaehyo.

"W-wait. Um, coffee? Do you have time to get some coffee?"

Suho shook his head and tried to pull away from his grip.

"I have to go. Please…let me go." Suho's eyes pleaded, in which Jaehyo released his grip. Suho sprinted to his work area without looking back at Jaehyo.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

"Bye Kristine." Suho said to his co-worker as he was approaching the doors to leave.

"Yah! It is Hayana! Not Kristine!" Hayana yelled back teasingly. Suho nodded and chuckled. He walked out only to be surprised. It was Jaehyo again sitting on a near by bench that was across the entrance way.

Jaehyo spotted him and got up; he walked towards him and waved.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you…to get out of work." Jaehyo said nonchalantly.

Suho was definitely sacred. How did Jaehyo know that he worked at this building?

"H-How -- "

"The papers that you dropped…I saw the logo. It had your work place on it. And I figured that you were on your way to work." He put his hands in his pockets. "I just waited and I was right. You do work here." He said with a smile.

Suho didn't know what to say. It was scary, but he held his composure.

"So." Jaehyo cleared his throat. "Can we have that coffee now?"

Suho hesitated, but he noticed that Lay and Joonxing were coming.

'Thank god.'

"Sorry Jaehyo, but Suho has to go home now." Lay glared at Jaehyo, while Joonxing ran to his mother's arms. Suho picked up Joonxing and quickly went to be beside Lay. He whispered to Lay that they should leave immediately. Agreeing, they left Jaehyo standing there alone.

Once they were far from Jaehyo, Lay turned to Suho.

"What was he doing there?"

Suho looked down and nuzzled his face on his son's head. "He followed me."

"What?!"

Suho nodded. "I bumped into him and dropped my papers. Apparently he saw the work logo on the papers."

Lay nodded. "He didn't do anything to hurt you right?" Suho shook his head. "Okay. Good." Lay wrapped his hands around Suho's waist and they kept on walking.  

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

@exo_sulay: how did you know?!?!? >U< yeah you were right, it was Jaehyo that tapped his shoulder

Jaehyo...so you return. 

Hmmm...has Jaehyo changed? Maybe? Maybe not. Who knows. I don't even know. lol just kidding >u<

Anyway, hope that you enjoyed it :3

Comment if you like~