4

.unfinished finale.

Nothing happened for the past weeks and Suho was absolutely happy about it.

'Guess that coffee thing worked then.'

Suho nodded. Of course, he told Lay about it and informed him that nothing happened. Lay was at ease now since Jaehyo hasn't done anything to his beloved.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

It was fairly sunny today, yet chilly; the change of season was approaching in the little city.

Suho looked out his window and smiled; he turned to see Lay sleeping on the couch while Joonxing was coloring his coloring book on the floor.

"Joonxing." His son looked up and gave a smile to his mother.

"Yes, mommy?"

"It is nice outside." Suho pointed to the window. "Do you want to go to the park?"

Joonxing nodded his head very fast and started to jump around. Suho giggled at got up from his seat and placed his cup in the sink. He walked over to his son and knelt down to his son's height.

"But first, we have to wake up daddy." Suho pointed at Lay, who's back was turn towards them. Joonxing nodded and ran over to the couch to nudged his father.

"Daddy! I want to go to the park!! I want to go to the park!"

Lay stirred from his sleep; he slightly turned to face his son.

"Okay…we will go the park. But first…" He motioned Joonxing to come closer. He whispered something to Joonxing; his son nodded and giggled. Joonxing ran to his mother and smiled at him.

"Daddy said that you have to kiss him to wake him up! Like what they do in the stories about the princess being kissed by the prince! But…"

Joonxing placed his little finger on his chin. "Doesn't that mean daddy is actually mommy, while you are the daddy?" He started to scratch his head. Suho giggled and told his son to get ready and he will make sure to wake his "princess" up. With that, Joonxing ran to his room to get his coat and scarf. Suho stood up and went over to Lay; he leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on Lay's lips.

"There. Is the princess satisfied?"

Lay opened one of his eyes; he smiled.

"Yeah." Lay sat up and hugged Suho's waist. He mumbled something against his stomach. Suho chuckled and Lay's hair.

"I didn't quite catch that."

Lay looked up. "I said I love you."

"Oh really? 'Cuz I hate you."

"Yah! That was mean." Lay released his grip from Suho's waist and pouted. Suho laughed and placed a kiss on Lay once again.

"Get ready. Joonxing really wants to go to the park."

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Joonxing was sitting on Lay's shoulders, telling Lay to go faster.

"Daddy you're going too slow! Walk faster!"

"Just be patient Joonxing we will get there."

After 5 minutes, they approached the public park; it was filled with children playing on the playground and parents sitting and watching their precious angels. Lay knelt down and placed his son on the ground.

"Have fun okay. No bullying others."

Joonxing nodded at his father and started to run to the playground. Lay and Suho sat a bench and watched as the other kids play.

"So." Suho turned his head to face his husband. "Has…you know, Jaehyo done anything?"

Suho shook his head. "Nope. I think he is officially gone!" He said with a smile.

"I'm glad." Lay returned the smile and placed a kiss on Suho's head.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

After a few hours, Lay checked his watch and decided that they should go and get something to eat.

"Good idea." Suho got up and tried to see if he could spot their son. Unfortunately, he was unable to spot him.

"Yixing…I can't find Joonxing."

"What?" Lay tried to see if he could spot his son, but he was no where to be found.

"Oh god! Yixing!! Where is he?!" Suho started to shake.

"Calm down okay. We will find him. I'll go this way. Check if he is over there." Suho nodded and went one way while Lay went the other.

Suho ran around the place, but couldn't find his son.

"Joonxing?! Joonxing!!" Suho tried to hold back his tears. "Joonxing where are you?!" He turned his head only to see a boy far away from the playground what seems like, talking to a tree. The boy had an orange jacket and a red beanie hat and scarf on, the same ones that Joonxing went out with.

'Joonxing!!' Suho ran to his son's direction; he knew Joonxing was talking to someone, but sadly, Suho couldn't see the figure.

"Joonxing!" Joonxing turned to face his mother with a bright smile.

"Mommy!"

Suho hugged his child tightly and his son's cheeks with his thumbs. "Where were you?! Don't ever do that again! Do you hear me?!" Joonxing nodded and hugged his mother's neck.

"I'm sorry mommy."

Suho rubbed his son's back to ease him. He turned his head to the side only to feel his heart drop once again.

"Jaehyo?!"

Suho quickly got up with his son in his arms; he started to move back from Jaehyo.

"What were you doing with my son!" Suho held his son's protectively. Jaehyo was about to respond, only to have Suho cut him off.

"Just stay away from my family! Stay away from Lay, stay away from me, and especially stay away from my son!" With that Suho ran off with his son in his arms.

Lay on the other hand was completely worried for not finding his son. He soon recognized Suho running towards him with their son in his arms.

"Joonxing!! Suho!" He ran towards them and placed his hand on Joonxing's head. "Joonxing, never do that! You scared us both!!"

Joonxing looked down and started to whimper. "I'm sorry daddy. I'm sorry mommy…"

Suho informed Lay what just happened earlier, which scared Lay a bit. He glanced at his son.

"Did that man do anything to you? Did he touch you or anything?"

Joonxing shook his head. "No. He just talked to me. But he did pat me on my head." He pointed on his head. Both parents looked at each other.

"Joonxing, what did he say?" Suho asked as he adjusted Joonxing in his arms.

"He told me that I was handsome. And that I looked a lot like daddy." He smiled at the both of them.

"Thats all?" Lay raised his eyebrow.

"Yup!"

Both Lay and Suho looked at each other; they were grateful that Jaehyo didn't try anything on their son. They both left the public park and went to the nearest eatery.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---