5

.unfinished finale.

Lay and Suho went to visit their good friends, Kai and Kyungsoo for lunch at their house. The kids started to play once they finished their lunch.

"That was yummy Kyungsoo!" Suho praised Kyungsoo for another well done. He was always amazed at Kyungsoo's cooking ability and wished that he could cook like him.

"Aww, thanks. I'll give you the recipe if you like." Kyungsoo said as he cleared the table.

"That would be great! Thank you!"

Kyungsoo nodded and walked to the kitchen to place the plates in the sink. He came back with a piece of paper at hand and a pen. Once he sat down, he started to write down the recipe.

"And here you go." Kyungsoo smiled and gave the recipe to Suho.

"Thank you!" He tucked the recipe in his sweater pocket.

"So, what is new with you guys?" Kai said as he laid back in his seat, drinking his cup of coffee. Both Lay and Suho were hesitant, but said it anyway.

"Well." Lay started off. "A guy has been…sort of stalking us lately."

"Oh?" Kai raised his eyebrow.

Suho nodded. He explained to them about what happened and the history with Jaehyo.

"My god! Have you informed the police?" Kyungsoo asked with worry.

Lay shook his head. "Well…he hasn't done anything physical to us. We just think that the police might wave it off if we tell them."

The 3 of them looked at Kai for an answer, after all, he was a police man in training. Kai looked at the people before him and raised his shoulders in confusion.

"I-I dunno."

Kyungsoo sighed and pushed Kai's hair back. "You better do more studying then. What kind of police man doesn't know this stuff?"

"S-sorry. I just forgot okay? Um, maybe they will wave it off?"

The 3 of them sighed and Kai looked down in defeat.

"Just be careful okay." Kyungsoo informed them.

They both nodded.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Once they got back from Kai and Kyungsoo's place, they played with Joonxing for a while before tucking him to bed. Suho closed his son's door and walked over to the living room where Lay was currently sitting. He sat next to him and hugged his waist. He mumbled against Lay's shoulder. Lay his hair.

"What did you say?"

"I'm scared."

"Why?"

Suho moved back a little to look at Lay. "It's because of Jaehyo…I'm scared that he might do something to Joonxing…and to you."

Lay kissed Suho's forehead and rubbed his back. "We will be fine. We will okay?" Suho sighed and nodded.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

The next morning, Lay got up to get ready for work. He adjusted his button up shirt and tucked it in. He went to his son's room and picked him up; he walked back his and Suho's room and gently placed Joonxing on the bed. He smiled at them both and covered them up with the blankets. Every time, either Suho or Lay has to go to work in the morning, they would always go to their son's room and carry him to their room. In case of an emergency, at least they wouldn't have to rush to Joonxing room to get him; all they would have to do it grab him and run to the nearest escape.

Lay quietly closed the door behind him and started to cook a quick breakfast for himself and for his wife and child. He covered what he made for them and grabbed his briefcase. He exited his apartment and went to work.

Suho fluttered his eyes, only to be faced by a sleeping Joonxing. He smiled and his hair. He got up and placed the pillowed beside his son, in case he rolled over. Once the bed moved, Joonxing stirred from his sleep.

"Mommy?" Suho turned to see his son rubbing his eye and yawning. Suho chuckled and leaned over the bed to give his son a quick peck on the forehead.

"You want to eat breakfast now?"

Joonxing nodded and got out of bed. He followed Suho to the kitchen and hopped on the chair, waiting patiently for Suho to bring out his food.

"Daddy made noodle soup with pouched egg."

"Yay!!" Joonxing threw his hands in the air.

Suho smiled and poured some in a tiny bowl. They both ate their breakfast and once done, they moved to the living room to watch tv.

The doorbell rang and Suho quickly furrowed his brow. He glanced at the clock.

'Kyungsoo and Jongsoo are coming…but it is still early…'

Suho got up from his seat and walked over to the door. He looked through the peep hole only to find no one there.

'Huh?' Suho opened the door to check to see if any one was out there. Once opening it, he was immediately pushed back in his apartment.

"What the -- " Suho was held by the collar and slammed against the wall, causing a few of the picture framed to fall. Suho was in pain, but quickly ignored it when he saw 4 more people with covered faces come in; 3 were running past him. His heart raced when he started to hear his son screaming for him.

'Joonxing!!' Suho kneed the man, which was able to release him. He quickly moved to the living room only to be caught by the waist by another man. A cloth was quickly placed over his face; soon Suho started to drift. What Suho could somewhat hear before he past out was the crying of his child.

The man, who was holding Suho by the waist, ordered the men to take the kid to the car. They nodded and quickly left with a crying Joonxing. Once gone, the man carried Suho bridal style to the couch. He laid him gently on the bed, pushing back some of the strands of hair.

"I'm sorry Suho."

The man took off his mask and shook his head to move his hair around. He stepped on the broken glass and grabbed a piece of paper. He took out a pen from his pocket and started to write some details down. Once done, he got tape and went to the door. He placed the note on the back of the door; he sighed and took out his pen out again. He wrote his name. With that he walked out, closing the door half way.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Kyungsoo and Jongsoo came by right on time, only to be shocked at what was presented before them.

"Oh my god." Kyungsoo said with wide eyes. He told Jongsoo to be careful because of the glass that were around the area. Lay and Suho's place was trashed. The pictures on the wall were broken, the living room was a mess, and there was Suho, sleeping like a baby on the couch.

Kyungsoo rushed to Suho. "Suho! Suho!" Kyungsoo started to shake him. "Suho please don't be dead!"

Suho's eyes started to flutter. "Wah? K-Kyungsoo?" Kyungsoo nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Suho what happened?!"

Suho pulled away from Kyungsoo's grasp. "W-where is Joonxing?" Kyungsoo blinked and looked around. He turned to Jongsoo who was standing away from the glass on the floor.

"Jongsoo, did you see Joonxing?"

Jongsoo shook his head. Suho's eyes went wide; he quickly got up and checked all the rooms and called out for his son. He started to hyperventilate; Kyungsoo tried to calm Suho down. He told Jongsoo to call Lay and Kai, in which he did.

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Lay immediately left work, saying it was a family emergency and Kai did the same. Within minutes, Lay and Kai were at the aparetment. What was presented before them  made Lay and Kai's heart drop.

"Suho? Kyungsoo?" Lay called out.

"Living room!" Kyungsoo called out. Both Lay and Kai carefully walked to the living room, making sure not to step on the glass. There, Kyungsoo was hugging Suho and rubbing his back to ease him up. Suho lifted his head from Kyungsoo's shoulder. He moved away and went straight to Lay, hugging him tightly.

"Y-Yixing! T-they…Joonxing…I-I couldn't f-fight them off! A-and -- "

Lay cut him off by hugging him. He rubbed his back and cradled him in his arms. Kyungsoo picked up Jongsoo and placed him on his lap.

"Mom…what happened to Joonxing? Am I going to see him?" Jongsoo asked with worried eyes. Kyungsoo patted his head.

"He…um…you will see him soon okay?" Kyungsoo didn't know what to tell his son. He just hoped that Joonxing was okay.

"Hey guys." The 3 of them looked at Kai; he was holding a note. "I saw this on the back of the door." He walked over and gave it to Lay. Lay took it and looked it over. After seconds passed, Lay's eyes widen.

"It was from Jaehyo."

--- (LAYHO) --- (SULAY) --- (LAYHO) ---

Told you. ^ ^ 3 chapters up for you all ( ch. 3 - 5 )

Jaehyo!! Why are you doing this!!! My poor baby Joonxing!!!

NOOOOO!!

T T - two more chapters, I believe, then it will be the end.