Chapter 8

I'm a student... And you're a teacher!

"I... Uh...." I couldn't speak. I completely blanked out. 
Kris chuckled, "What is it?"
"I.. Um.." I didn't know what to say. Kris smiled and slipped his shirt on. I closed his door and stood outside. It's not like I haven't seen him shirtless before.. But it's weird. As I was deep in thought, Kris came out and handed me a pair of his sweats and a t-shirt. 
"Here, I kind of figured you wanted this". He smiled, handing his sweats and t-shirt to me. 
"Thanks.." I said. I went to his room and quickly changed. His clothes were kind of big, but were comfy. 

I took a deep breath and headed downstairs. I saw Mr. Wu taking out pots and pans out of the cabinets. 
"All set?" He asked. I nodded and walked towards the other side of the counter. 
"What are we going to make?" I asked
"What ever you want to make" he said, "Are you craving anything in particular?"
"Not really.." I replied
"Okay then, how about we start with something easy." He says, pulling out a small rectangular box from one of the cabinets. 
"Mac n' Cheese?" 
"It's really simple, I swear!" 

After 20 minutes of boiling the water and putting the ingredients in, we finally finished. 

"Mmm.. Even though it's simple, it's really good!" I said. 
"Have you ever had Mac n' Cheese?" He asked
"No.. I've seen it on those american tv shows though if that counts" I replied
He laughed, "Not really. I use to have it a lot when I use to live in Canada"
"Canada? You're from Canada?" 
"Well, I'm originally from China. But my family moved to Canada when I was young so.." 
I nod and shove a spoon full of Mac n' cheese in my mouth. Thinking about it, we don't really know anything about each other. And on top of that, we have only known each other for 2 days or so.. 
"Um.. Kris.." I mumble
"Hm?"
"You know.. this is all moving so fast. We've only known each other for like 2 days and I've already slept in your bed and kissed you. Don't you think we should... slow down?"
Kris put down his fork and looked up at me, he didn't say anything. It was silent for about 5 minutes until he spoke up. 
"You're right. We should get to know each other a bit. But you know the consequences if someone finds us together right?"

He's right. He could lose his job, and maybe even go to jail. I shook my head *Don't think about it*

"I won't tell a single soul. Considering I only have one friend, two now I guess.." 
"The first one is um.. what's her name.. Jihoon or something?" He said
"Jihyun. Yeah. She's been my friend for the longest time." I replied
"And who's the second one?" asked Kris
"Her name's Heeyoung." 
"Heeyoung? I don't think she's one of my students. Is she new here or something? Why didn't you guys become friends last year?" He asked
"I'm not sure.. I've never even seen her around the school.." 
"Interesting.." Kris said, as he continued eating his Mac n' Cheese. 

Through out dinner, all we discussed was about each other. It was really.. nice. We cleaned our plates and sat back onto the couches. I felt at ease, and very relaxed. And at that moment, I fell asleep. 

Kris POV

As I flipped through the channels, I heard a buzzing sound. It's not my phone, since I turned it off. 
"Hey Minyoung, I think your phone-" I paused. Minyoung looked so at ease and peaceful sleeping. Her cell phone kept ringing and ringing over and over.  I got off the couch and started to hunt down her cell phone. 
"Whoever keeps calling must have a great reason to be calling.." I take her cellphone out of her jacket and check who's calling. Heeyoung. I slide her phone to unlock it and once again, her phone started buzzing again. *Why does she keep calling?*  Once it stopped ringing, Minyoung received a text from Heeyoung. 

To: Oh Minyoung
From: Goo Heeyoung

Hi, just leaving another message. Still waiting for you to call me back so we can discuss what you guys did for the project. Maybe we can hang out sometime too. Call me back 

I got chills while reading the message. This girl gives me an uneasy feeling.. 

I put Minyoungs' phone away and go back to the couch. I look at the time, 11:57pm. My eyes are getting heavier.. I can feel the energy being drained out of me every second. I pick up Minyoung and carry her upstairs. As I hit the last step at the top, Minyoung groans and starts moving. *She thinks she's in a bed..* I get into the bedroom and slip her into the sheets. I slid into the sheets and layed next her. I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep. 

--------------

[Regular POV]

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes. I pull the sheets over my head and turn around being startled by Kris. 
"Oh my god" 
"Well, good morning to you too" He said smiling. 
I smiled, "Good morning" 
"You fell asleep on the couch. Aren't you curious on how you got into bed?" *Oh that's right..*
"Did I sleep walk? I have a tenancy to do that sometimes when something's bothering me" I reply
"Really? Well, you didn't sleep walk." He said
"Then.. did you carry me?" I ask
"Yes. My back is killing me" joked Kris
I laugh, "I apologize. How should I repay you for the damage?" 
"Kiss me." He says. I blush. 
"Why not a back massage? Since you know, your back's hurting" 
"No," he says "You asked how to repay for the damage and I'm telling you how. Kiss me." 
"I could make you cereal or something.." I nervously reply. In that moment, Kris swiftly moved on top of me and pinned me down.
"You're not going anywhere until you kiss me" he said. I stare at him, he's serious. *Alright, alright* 

I crash my lips into his. He releases my hands and cup my face. I fling my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He then rolls so that now I am on top of him. As things started to heat up, I pull away. I put my hand over his mouth, "Slow" I say. I take away my hand, revealing his adorable gummy smile. I got off him and we headed downstairs. 

Kris pulled out two cereal bowls and a box of 'Captian Crunch'. 
"Someone kept calling you last night. That girl.. hwayoung?" He said
"Oh you mean Heeyoung?" I gasp, "Oh ! I forgot to call her last night! I was into the cooking way too much" 
"Just the cooking?" Kris asked
I giggle, "Maybe something else too." 
I get up and grab my phone. *7 missed calls and 5 messages? Jesus christ..* I text her back

To: Goo Heeyoung
From: Oh Minyoung

Hi! Sorry about that. I was studying then I fell asleep. I completely forgot about calling last night. But we're thinking about drawing it and labelling it. We'll discuss about it more tomorrow. Sorry!

I went back to the table and continued eating Captain Crunch. 

------------------------

As the day progressed, Kris took me on a tour of his house. It doesn't seem very big, but it has a lot of rooms. I asked him why and he said occasionally, his friends come over and sleep here. After the tour, we cuddled on the couch and watched cartoons. In the middle of Bugs Bunny his phone rang. 

"Hello?... You guys are what! Right now? Why didn't you guys tell me earlier? No but.. Ugh, alright. See you guys in a bit." 

"Who was it?" I asked
"My friends.. They're on their way from the airport and are coming here." He replied *Oh no..*
"Should I leave? I can go if you want." 
He gave me a confused look, "Why would you leave?"
"Well.. I just assumed you would want to be alone with them.." I reply
"Minyoung, I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay here. Just because my friends are coming doesn't mean you have to leave. I want you to meet them. I was just startled because I didn't know they were coming." I bow my head down, "Sorry.." I say. He tilts my head up so I'm looking at him. 
"Hey, there's no need for an apology. I just don't want you feel like you're not welcome." I give him a weak smile and he swiftly plants a kiss on my lips. 
"Come on, we have to get ready" he says. 


HELLOOO! I've missed this story way too much and I want to get back into writing. How have you guys been? Sorry about not updating ;~; last time was in March otl okay I have to sleep because it's 1am and I have a test tomorrow haha [i didn't study cuz I was writing this lol] 

FUNFACT: Today is the 1 year anniversary that this story was made (:

anyways, WHAT WILL MINYOUNG THINK ABOUT MR. WU'S FRIENDS? WILL THEIR IMPRESSION OF HER BE GOOD OR BAD? AND WHAT ABOUT HEEYOUNG? WHY IS KRIS GETTING A BAD VIBE FROM HER? I guess we'll have to find out soon. see you guys next week!