Chapter 6 - Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'm a student... And you're a teacher!

I felt lightheaded. *Was this actually happening? My teacher, Mr. Wu. The hot guy all the girls drool over. my english, math, and cooking teacher is kissing me.....* 

He pulled back and I opened my eyes. 
"I'm sorry.." He said
"No... It's okay.." I replied. 

We looked at each other again and Kris came back crashing into my lips. He started to dominate me and slipped his tounge into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, making the kiss deeper and more passionate. Kris put his hands on my waist and slowly started lifiting up my shirt. He lifted my shirt half way and stopped. He broke the kiss and looked at me. 

"Sorry.. I couldn't help myself.." He whispered. Before I could say anything he got off me and headed to the bathroom. I was flushed. *First kiss - gone. My body was almost revealed to him too* I got up and left the room. *Maybe he needs some alone time to think* I walked to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. I looked at the time; 7:18AM. I browsed through the cabinets looking for something to make and I spotted pancake mix. *This, I know I can make really well* I grabbed it and started to whip up everything. After a few minutes, I finished making them and set the plates down. I walked back to Kris's bedroom to tell him that breakfast is ready. 

I knocked on the bathroom door. "Um.. Kris, breakfast is re-" before I could finish the door swung opened. He had a lustful yet concerned look on his face. 
"Kris are you alright?" He took a few steps foreward, causing me to walk backwards to the bed. I felt the edge of the bed against my legs. Kris stopped walking. 

Kris finally spoke, "Minyoung, let me ask you something." 
"W-what is it?" I stammered. 
"Have you ever had, you know, before?" I was flushed. Such question caught me off guard. I definitely wasn't expecting that.. 
"N-no I've never..." I said..
"Have you ever um.. touched yourseld?" He asked with a serious voice. Why is he asking me such questions... It's kind of creepy actually. 
"No.. I don't even know how to do that.." 
"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" 
"N-no.." I looked down from my embarassment. I'm 17, never had a boyfriend, half these things I don't even know what he's saying. I must look really pathetic.. Half the girls in my school have lost their ity to some boy they date for like 2 weeks and break up after like a month or so.. I mean, I don't want to be like one of those girls, I'm rather fine with who and what I am I guess.. Honestly, I'm probably the most innocent person ever. 

I heard Kris sigh. It sounded like a sigh of relief."Hey, don't look down." I felt his hand lift my chin. He cupped my face and said "I'm glad you're answers weren't yes." and once again, he kissed me for the third time this morning. 

Afterwards, we went downstairs. I had to reheat the pancakes because they weren't that warm anymore. As I put them in the microwave I saw the time, 7:37AM. 

"Woah, it's almost 8..." I said. 
"Well, you better stuff those pancakes in your mouth." warned Kris. 
I laughed at him as I took the pancakes out of the microwave. We sat and began to dig in. 

"Why did you ask me those questions..." I asked. 
"I wanted to know how pure you were" he said. I could tell there was something else to it. 
"And?" 
Kris hesitated, "And... you're a good kisser." He said stuffing half a pancake in his mouth. I blushed. I had no idea what to say to that.. I smiled and continued eating. 

After we finished, Kris took my plate. 
"You should get ready," He said "We have to leave soon". 
"Alright" I said, scurring to Kris's room. *What a morning... So much things happened within like an hour...*
I put on my clothes I wore the past day and fixed my hair so I look kind of presentable. I walked out seeing Mr. Wu waiting on his couch. 
"Ready?" He said. Kris was avoiding contact with me. *He must be embarassed.. Hehe.* I smiled and put on my shoes. 
We walked out the door and got in the car, he started the engine and started driving. 

The atmosphere was kind of awkward. I found it quite funny and smiled the whole way driving to school. 

I decided to speak up, "You are too" I said. Kris looked over to my side. 
"What" He asked. 
"I said you are too." 
"I'm what?" 
I smiled to myself, "You're a good kisser too". 

Kris pulled over to the side and parked. 

The biggest grin was painted right on his face. *He's back* The Kris I've seen is back. He leaned over to my seat and kissed me again. I pulled back. 
"What wrong?" pouted Kris
"Do you want to be late?" I asked. 
"Oh right. Then I can do this later." He said. 
*Right! We have cooking lessons today and tomorrow..* 

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

We were about 5 minutes away from school, I asked Kris to stop the car. 
"Why?" He asked. 
"Well, don't you think it'll be a little weird a teacher driving their student to school?" I said. 
"Alright, alright. Don't be late for my class. You have me first thing" He said. I opened the car door and got out. Before I could close it, Kris hollered at me again.. 
"WAIT! Don't I get a kiss?" pouted Kris.
"You said later." I said closing the door and walked away, Kris honked and drove off. 

As I walked I looked at the time, 8:27. *God dammit.* I ran for my life busting in through the school doors. I went to my locker grabbed my things and quickly walked to class. I was already late. The second bell already went. 

I walked into Kris's class hyperventilating. 
"Minyoung, you're late." He said
"Sorry, something was in my way" I said. Kris grinned, "Take your seat, and you have detention today."  *Of course I do...*
I took my regular seat right beside my window. I didn't really pay attention to Kris today. I was in Lala land. Reminiscing about what happened within just 2 hours. Just thinking about Kris kissing me.. His lips were soft. So unbelievably soft you just want to touch them all the time. His sleepy voice is so attractive, if I could record his groggily voice I would have it on replay. Seeing him sleep, he looks in peace. He's like an Angel sent from heaven. So angelic...

"Minyoung! Are you paying attention?" called Kris. 
"Y-yes Kr- I- Mr. Wu" I stammered. 
"You better be, because we'll be having a quiz on this on Wednesday. So please be taking notes." 
"Y-yes Mr. Wu.." 

I took out my notebook and started writing out everything Kris wrote on the board. As class ended, Kris asked me to stay behind. 
"How was your walk?" He asked. 
'I wouldn't consider it as a walk.. I'd consider it was an early morning jog" I said. 
"Well it's later." He said. 
"Really? Not right now.. I have to get to Biology." I replied. 
"Fine fine. Come here at lunch. You have another double-block with me for math remember?" *Ah yes.. Plus detention. Lovely*
I got to the door, "You got it dude." I said and quickly walking to Biology. 

I walked in and spotted Jihyun there. 
"Hi.." I said 
"Oh my god thank goodness you're fine. What were you doing yesterday?" She asked. 
"Not much..." I replied. 
"You're not telling me something.. What is it?" Jihyun asked. 
"I'll tell you later" I replied. 

Our teacher walked in and closed the door. I glanced around the room, Heeyoung wasn't here today.

To: Goo Heeyoung
From: Oh Minyoung

Heeyoung~ Where are you? ): 

"Okay class! This period is just for your project so get to work!" exclaimed the teacher. 

"Wheres that girl? What's her name? Hooyoung?" asked Jihyun
"You mean Heeyoung? I don't know, I just sent her a message." At that moment, My phone buzzed. 
"Oh, it must be her." I said. 
I unlocked my phone and went to the messages, it wasn't from Heeyoung.. It was from Kris 

To: Oh Minyoung
From: Kris Wu

Surprised? I added my number to your phone while you were sleeping. I miss you. ): is it later yet? 

I smiled. 
"Is it Heeyoung?" questioned Jihyun.
"Um no it's not.." I said awkwardly. 
"Who is it? Your boyfriend?" 
*I never really thought of it till now... So does that mean we're together? Or is it like friends with benefits?*
"Actually... I don't know." I said
"SO YOU HAVE A MAN IN YOUR LIFE NOW HEY? IS THAT THE SECRET?!" Jihyun cried
"Keep it down. Yeah yeah. That's all you get." I replied. 
"Alright alright. Let's start this project!" Jihyun exclaimed. We laughed and started discussing the plan for our project. 

After 30 minutes of thoroughly discussing, I checked my phone if Heeyoung texted back. Nothing. I decided to reply back to Kris. 

To: Kris Wu
From: Oh Minyoung

You're disrupting me from learning Mr. Wu.. I am quite surprised. Also, I surprisingly miss you too. So.. what are we? Are we together or friends with benefits? 

Minutes later, I recieved 2 texts. 
"Oh! Heeyoung replied!" 

To: Oh Minyoung
From: Goo Heeyoung

Ah, sorry. I had some issues so I couldn't come today. You guys started the project right? Can you call me and tell me the plan later? I'll see you Sunday alright! Don't worry I'm fine.

"I wonder what kind of 'issues' she had." said Jihyun. 
"It's her personal matter, maybe we should stay out of it" I replied. I didn't bother replying since I was going to call her later. So I opened the next message. 

To: Oh Minyoung
From: Kris Wu

I'm not disrupting anything silly, you guys are working on your project. I'm glad you miss me, it means you're thinking of me right? How about I answer that question at lunch? 

 

 

To: Kris Wu
From: Oh Minyoung

How did you know that? Does that mean YOU'RE thinking of me right now? All these questions better get answered at lunch! 

"Hey... Miss Texty texty. Get to work." joked Jihyun 
"Haha, alright boss." I replied

The lunch bell finally rung, I felt so lazy and tired after Biology. I sluggishly walked to Mr. Wu's class
"Where are you going?" Jihyun asked.
"Oh, I'm just going to get some extra help for math today..." I replied. 
"You want me to come?" questioned Jihyun. 
"No no. It's alright. Don't forget about sunday! You can't be late!" I replied 
"Haha, yes ma'am. See you later" Jihyun said and walked away. 

I arrived at Kris's classroom and saw that he wasn't there. *You tell me to come here and you're not here?* I sat down in my seat and put my head on my desk. As I started to dose off, I felt something breathing on my hand. I looked up and guess who it was? Yup, Kris. 

"Tired?" He asked
"Just a little bit" I said 
"Did I keep you awake?" 
"N-no, I just felt tired after Biology.." 
"It's a sign used that brain well" joked Kris. 
I laughed, "So are you going to answer my questions?" I asked 
"Um.. Staff room, yes, and together" He said
"What." I asked confusingly. 
"I answered them. Check your questions" He said walking over to the chalk board.

I looked at my phone and put the puzzle pieces together. *We're together... Together!* I had the biggest grin ever on my face. Like a kid getting ice cream or Christmas morning. Kris walked back to my desk put his hands on my desk and kneeled down towards my face. 

"So, it's later" He grinned. 
"So it is." I replied. 

He dipped his face into mine and kissed me. Automatically, I kissed back. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started playing with mine. He started walking towards his desk and he placed me on top of it. Things started to get heated until the door knocked. We both froze. 

"Mr. Wu, are you in there?" it was a woman's voice. 

We were in panic. I got off his desk and fixed myself. 

"Go open your text book,"Kris whispered. I scurried back to my desk and opened my text book to a random page. "Who is it?"
"It's me, Ms. Young!" She said. Kris walked towards the door and opened it. 
"I was wondering if... Oh, did I interrupt something?" She asked.
"Oh um kind of, I was just doing 1 on 1 tutoring with one of my math students" He said *Liar. More like a make-out session with one of your students* 
"Oh, I'll come back later then." She said. She exited the room and Kris closed it behind her. 
"That was close.. " I said. Kris didn't reply. I heard him only inhale and exhale. 

The bell rang. It was a warning for all the students to get their books. Since I had all my books I didn't need to leave. But the atmosphere was kind of... awkward? He finally spoke. 

"So... Are you ready for our cooking class today?" He asked
"I suppose... I think we shouldn't uhm.. kiss at school.. If we get caught you could lose your job.. I don't want that" I said
He walked over and looked at me, "For you, I'd lose anything just to be with you."