Chapter 3

I'm a student... And you're a teacher!

Mr. Wu started driving. I had absolute no idea where he was headed. I was curious on where we were going..

After a long moment of silence, Mr. Wu finally spoke.

“Are you hungry?” he asks.

“A little bit..” I reply.
“Good.” he says, and continued driving. After a few minutes, he stopped and turned off the engine.
“We're here! Let's go.” He says. We both step out of the car. I looked around, admiring the scenery. I've never been in this part of the city. It was really nice. The street we were on had many flower boutique shops, and a little tiny mall at the end of it. I looked at the cafe we were going into.
“Panda Cafe?” I mumbled. Mr. Wu glanced me, “Come on, let's go in” He says. I walked towards the cafe, feeling his arms extend to my shoulder. My cheeks started to warm up and I smiled. Just by his touch, I felt a tingle inside my stomach..

Once we got in, we were seated by the waiter.
“Hi! I'm Aimee, I'll be your server for today. Can I start you guys off with a drink?”
Mr. Wu looked at me, “What would you like to drink Minyoung-ssi?” He asks.
“I'll have a hot chocolate please.” I say. It's been so long since I've had hot chocolate, I forgot what it tastes like.
“And I'll just have a water.” Mr. Wu says.
“Alright, I'll be back with your beverages.” Aimee says, and leaves to the kitchen.

“So, How was your first day?” Mr. Wu asked.
“It was tolerable. How about yours Mr. Wu?”
“Please, we're not in school. Call me Kris.” He says.
I smile. “Alright. How was your first day, Kris?” It was strange saying his name.. 
“It was pretty good. All the students seemed pretty nice.” He says.
Seemed? Ha! They are horrible people. 
“Here's your hot chocolate ma'am, and here's your water sir.” She said. “Please, help yourselves to the pastries over there in the corner.”
“Thank you.” Kris says, and the waitress disappears.

 

I looked at my hot chocolate, seeing there was whip cream on top with powdered chocolate on top. It looked so fancy I didn't want to drink it. But my temptations took over. I started sipping on my hot chocolate and I quickly put it down. “Owwwww” I burnt my tongue...
“Are you okay?” He asks. “Yeah.. It's just hot...” Kris laughed. His gummy smile was so cute, I couldn't control myself and laughed as well.

----


After I finished my hot chocolate, Kris took me home. It was only about 2:30 since school ended at 12:00.
“So, where do you live?” he asks. I started telling him “Oh turn left, now make a right, now enter there..” After a lot of lefts and rights, we finally reached my house.
“U-um... D-do you want to come in?” I ask. I've never had a boy in my house.. Actually.. I didn't really have anyone at my house. It was just me, since my parent's are always on buisness trips. The only person that sometimes came over was Jihyun..

“Well, aren't your parents home?” He asked.
“No, they're on some buisness trip for about a week or so. So, I'm all alone.”
“Oh, well then I’ll give you some company” He says. We got out of the car and approached my front door. I took out my key, unlocked the door and stepped in.
“Ta-da!” I said, throwing my bags and keys on the kitchen table. Kris followed me into the living room, and sat down the couch.

It was just us two.

Alone.

In a big house.

The atmosphere was awkward so I the TV.

“Do you want something to drink?” I ask. “Are you hungry? We didn't eat at the cafe...” I stated.
Kris nodded.  I got up and went to the kitchen. I opened to see what we had.. nothing. Well, we did have lots of food. But I was in a lazy mood. So what do people make when they're in that mood? Ramen. I started unpackaging the ramen until I felt a pair of hands slip on my waist.. I froze up and lost my train of thought.
“Are you just going to stare into space or continue making the ramen?” He whispers in my ear.
“H-huh? Oh.. Uhm.. Yeah.” I continued

 

KRIS POV

 

What am I doing? My mind's saying no, but my body is reacting in a strange way.. I could feel her heart beat. It felt like it was going to jump out; mine was too. She didn't resist so I assumed she was liking it. She started to move and I quickly followed her steps. She the boiling water and waited. So that's when... I decided to make my move.

 

Regular POV

 

“Umm, Minyoung-ssi...” Kris said.
“Mm?” I said.
“..Nevermind.” He says. I looked up at his face and he smiled. I knew something was on his mind.. But why were we like this? It felt like we were a couple...
The water finally started to boil and I put the noodles in. His face nuzzled onto my neck. I started mixing it and it was finally done. He took the pot and I got the plates. Kris put some ramen into my bowl and his;
“Thank you..” I say. He gave me a warm smile, and I gave him one in return.
I took a generous amount of noodles and put them in my mouth. A bit of the juice flavouring dripped down. I was about to wipe until I felt a hand hold my arm back.
“That's dirty” He said. He took his thumb and wiped it off. His soft thumb rubbed against my pink lips. He looked at me then looked at my lips..
He started to lean in, coming closer, and closer to my face..

 

 


Hehe.. THIS COULD GO EITHER WAY,. EITHER 1) MR. WU KISSES MINYOUNG, OR 2) ~ LOL
Sorry it's so short ;w; but i wanted a cliff hanger ~ LOLOL. 

Soooooooooooo chocolatefreak  wants .. LOL. Anyone else? 

timetodomyotherfichehe  

Here's a picture of Wufan for you guys <3 :DDD

Ugh............................ FEELS. LOOK AT HIS FACEE~ AND THAT NECK... OHOHOHO.. Like.. his alpaca is lucky ok. LOL. 

Anywaysss....

Bye guys ~ :3