Chapter 2

I'm a student... And you're a teacher!

As class begun, Mr.Wu started talking about what the year would look like and the cirriculum.

"Alrighty class, so to begin, we're going to have a quick test." The groans and sighs filled the classroom.
“Yes, yes I know. I'm just testing to see where you're at with your English skills. It may or may not count as marks, but please do try.” Mr. Wu grinned and started handing out the tests. When he came upon my desk, he smiled with joy. “Good luck” he said. I melted in my seat by the sound of his voice and his smile... His smile is just stunning..

 

“Okay! 30 minutes, you may begin.”

 

Kris's POV

As the students began doing the tests, I glanced at Minyoung. She looked so focused and was answering the questions quickly. She is definitely beautiful.. and definitely one of a kind. As time went by, I always glanced at her after checking the time. I saw that she finished 5 minutes before the test ended. I stood up; hearing the bell ring, all the students got up handing there test into me. All the students have been dismissed but Minyoung was the last to leave. She walked up to me, and handed her test to me.

“Here you go Mr. Wu” She says.
“Thank you Minyoung.” I replied. I watched her leave the class room,There was a part of me that wanted to grab ahold of her and say “Don't leave” but she's a student.. and I'm a teacher.. And that's wrong.. Isn't it?

 

Regular POV

After I left the classroom, I felt the need on going back. I felt quite attracted towards Mr.Wu.. He's very handsome and kind. It's crazy though because this is just my first day meeting him.. I started to drift in thought about Mr. Wu until I bumped into some tall guy..
“Watch out shrimp!” He yells.
“Sorry.” I say, and continue walking. Once I reached Biology class, I spotted Jihyun sitting at the back of the class. As she spotted me, I started walking towards her.

“Hey!” She greeted. I put a warm smile and waved to her. She removed her books from her seat and I sat down beside her.

“So.. How was 2 classes with Mr. Hot stuff?” She asked.
“It was... good. He's really nice..” My cheecks had begun to get red and warm.

“Seems like someone has a crush on the new teacher..” Jihyun began to giggle.
“No.. I just admire his kindness..” I reply. I honestly don't know this feeling.. I never felt this way before.. Maybe I was just feeling sick.. Love sick?

“Haha, Sure..” She chuckled and at that moment, the teacher walked in. The class went dead silent. “Alright class, Welcome to you're last period. I know that today is going by pretty fast, since it is only half a day today. But tomorrow be prepared for a very LONG day. Classes are going to be longer seeing as you only have 3 periods in a day. Though I was told that some students have 4 for extra help? It should be a space and you can ask any of your teachers on that period to get extra help on. It's basically like tutoring.” I'd rather have that as just a regular subject then.. I don't want to spend another hour and some minutes trying to do a subject I at.. Honestly.. Ugh. This semester is going to be long..

---

After class ended, We went to our Home rooms to get our lockers. Usually I don't use my locker much. Just to store projects in or something so they aren't a hassle do bring around everywhere. After we got our lockers and locker combinations, we were free to go. I walked outside seeing all those disgusting faces. I tried to quickly walk by all of them until a figure stepped infront of me.

“Where are you going Oh Minyoung?” Oh joy.. It's Eun Mi.
“Why does it matter to you?” I ask. I honestly don't want to deal with her at the moment. I just want to go home.

“Just curious where a goes on her spare time..” She replies. I glare at her, My eyes start to feel watery. I started to hear people whisper, I wasn't on sure of what they we're gossiping about. That is until I heard a flock of girls run to the doors behind me. I looked back seeing that Mr. Wu walked of the building. A tear fell from my eye. I didn't want that to happen but.. A strange deed of his caught me off guard.

“Are you ready for our tutoring lesson today Minyoung?” He asks.
“Our.. what?” I reply.
“Don't you remember? I'm tutoring you in Math today. Since it's a half day, we suggested to go to some where quiet, remember?” He raised his eyebrows. He.. He was helping me leave.
“Oh.. Y-yeah I remember now.” I stuttered.
“Alright then, let's go.” I followed him until he got into his car. I went to the passengers seat and closed the door.

“Are you okay?” He asks worridly.
“Yeah.. I'm fine. Thank you.” He turned the engine on, and started to drive.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“As I said, Somewhere quiet.” He says. 

--- 


Short update :x Sorry if there's any mistakes ;w; But..

ASDFGHJKL; HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUIZHANG <3 OMG ;w;

It's 11:00 in Vancouver so I made it. LOL. I would've done this earlier but I had to study ;w; 

what a qt pie. LOL. I hope you had an amazing birthday Kris with your.. son Ace :DD LOL. 

iwillupdateliketomorrowthough.nojoke.LOL. AND OMG 

Do you guys want in here? or no . Comment please :DDD