TAENY FOREVER

Love Is Blind

“Ehem..ehem..” Sica entered the room. “Sorry to disturb both of you, Tae,Fany..” Sica said. She just came from her home.

Taeyeon and Fany feel embarrassed because their moment was seen by Jessica a while ago.

“ Owh..sica-ssi, gwenchanayo..please come in. We’re just chatting.” Taeyeon said.

“How is your progress Fany? Feeling ok?” Sica asked Fany.

“I’m fine Sica. Just a bit dizzy. Thanks for being there for me, friend. Saranghae!” hugged Sica.

“Nado saranghae. I met Dr. Dennis just now and he said that you can discharge by nextweek. Yuri sends her regards to you. She missed you already.”Sica said.

“I miss her too, Sica. Can’t wait going back to Korea.”  Fany replied.

They were chatting until late evening. Jessica need to go home after she got hints by Taeyeon asking her to leave. Taeyeon want to be have a precious time with Fany.

As Jessica leaved, Taeyeon brought Fany walking around the hospital compound to get the fresh air. They sat on the bench and having a little conversation.
“Tae, what do you like about me? I’m so happy that you are by my side. Because of that, all my pain is gone. I feel healthier now.” Fany smiled leaned her head on Taeyeon shoulder.

“I love everything about you, Fany. You are perfect for me. Nothings compared to you.” Taeyeon replied.

“ Jeongmal gomawo, Tae. I want to be with you forever.” Fany said.

They just relax on the bench, mesmerized by the stars. When they spot the meteors, both make a wish. People believe that when you make a wish upon arrival of meteor, your wish will come true.

“Sowoneul malhaebwa…” Taeyeon ask.

“I wish for our relationship to last forever. You?”

“I wish for your good health.” Taeyeon smiled.”Let’s go inside. It time for you to rest. I don’t want you to catch a cold.”

They walked inside and went to Fany’s room.

As time goes by, Fany was fully recovered from the surgery and they going back to Korea.


 

“Tae, don’t forget you have a press conference this evening for your new album. I don’t want to postpone it anymore” Shinyoung called Taeyeon

“Alright,unnie.I’ll be there.” Taeyeon answered.

“ Taetae, don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself. Your work is more important.” Fany said.

“Yup. But promise to me that you’ll just rest at home. Let Sica handle the shop with Yuri. Araso?? Taeyeon commanded.

“Dae, mister!!!!” Tiffany . Taeyeon pouted .

Tiffany had moved into Taeyeon’s apartment while Yuri stayed with Jessica to accompany her due to Fany’s absence.

As Taeyeon went to press conference, Fany plan to make a dinner feast for Taeyeon. She wants to make Sundaeguk for Taeyeon coz it is Taeyeon’s favourite food. While resting at home, she watches Taeyeon’s press conference aired at KBS World.

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are here today to celebrate the release of Kim Taeyeon’s sixth album. Thank you to all Medias and fans who attending this press conference. Your presence here really helpful in promoting Kim Taeyeon’s album” Shinyoung as the speaker acknowledge the audience.

The first question was regarding to the concept of the album. “Kim Taeyeon-ssi, please tell us about your new album and the single.” The media asked.

“The concept is a ballad album. Some of the songs are written by me and I’ve chose “Closer” as my single.  The song ‘Closer’ is a soulful and powerful ballad featured in this album. I’m so relieved that this ballad album finally released as I worked for it almost a year. Hope this one will be daebak. Please support me.” Taeyeon said.

“Hmm…after I saw your teaser, your single “Closer” seems mesmerizing. Do you have any reference for making the song?” one of the media asked.

“The song is about my feeling towards someone. The idea came when someone had entered to my life. She was special to me that’s why I wrote the song. I would like to dedicate this song to her as appreciation for being my no.1 fan and also no.1 in my heart. She is my inspiration.” Taeyeon added.

The crowd was boisterous as Taeyeon makes a confession. The crew tries to ease the situation.

“ Wow. You are good in hiding your relationship, Taeyeon-ssi. But, glad that you confess to public now. Before perform this song..any message for her?? You can send a video message.” The media said.

“First of all, I would like to thanks all my fans for keep supporting me until now. For the special one..Fany, thanks for be there for me since I debuted. I am very lucky to be loved by you. Your presence make my life complete. Saranghae! This song is for you.” Taeyeon said before performing her new single.

 

While at home...

“ Nado Saranghae, Tae.” Fany said. “Pleas come home quickly. palli…palli.”

 

At the press conference

“Taeyeon-ssi, please introduce her to us next time.  I think she must be awesome to melts your stone heart” the reporter said.

“No problems..when the time had come.” Taeyeon smiled.

Taeyeon hurried home after the press ended.She let her manager, Shinyoung to settle all the questions regarding her album.  She just can’t wait to meet Tiffany.

 

An hour later.

Taeyeon arrived home. She silently enters the dining area while Fany busy preparing dish. ”Fany, I’m back!!!”  Taeyeon hug her back.

“Tae, I have something for you. Ta-dah~~Sundaeguk, you favourite…and vanilla ice-cream for the dessert” Fany surprised her.

“You made this for me??? Owh….it had been a long time since I’m busy with my career. I’m craving for homemade sundaeguk. Gomawo, Fany” Taeyeon wants to eat in hurry.

“ No no no Tae. Just sit still. I’ll feed you. Aaaa~~” try to feed Taeyeon.

Their eyes met closer. Taeyeon freezed when saw Fany eyes. She looked her right in the face. “You are so delicious, Fany.” She said while enjoying the food.

“What???I am delicious??” Fany was shocked.

“Err….I mean you are so beautiful and this sundaeguk is delicious. Mashisoyo! “ Taeyeon realized her mistakes.  

“ Byuntaeng!” she patted Taeyeon’s cheeks. “Mianhe Fany. But nothing is wrong. You are delicious indeed. Hahaha” Taeyeon’s ahjumma laughed.

They’re enjoyed teasing each other.

“Thank you for everything, Fany ” Taeyeon then hug her. “You too,Tae.”

They lived happily ever after.

 

SNSD-Forever

I want to dream forever with you

Following the happy breeze, beneath that bright sky that blinds me
Beautiful melodies and fresh air fills this road that I’m walking with you
Do you remember? Those awkward and unfamiliar times when we first met
I’m thankful to you for silently taking care of me when I was hesitant and young

My exhausted heart beats once again
My weak heart has found light again
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever
Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

Those unforgettable memories during that long time
Throughout the laughter and the tears, the one who always believed in me was you

My exhausted heart beats once again
My weak heart has found light again
I want to hold your hand and walk like this forever
Together with the person I love in a world just for the two of us

No one will bother us
There’s not even a reason to waste any time
(Sometimes) We could be far from each other
(With the same heart) The same heart as one, dreaming the same dream

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who fulfilled my wishes, the one who became my faith, with you

Even if a very long time passes (A long time passes)
Even if you and I become a bit different (A bit different)
I want to dream forever with you like this
The one who became my miracle, the one who dreamed with me, with you

Even a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you

 


 Sorry for the fast flow. I'm just busy with my work recently so the story need to end here. Thank you for all you comments and dont forget to vote for SNSD TaeTiSeo n Taeyeon @ MAMA 2012!! Hope they win all categories they were nominated for:) HWAITING!!!