HERE IN MY HEART

Love Is Blind

 

Wherever you are tonight girl
I'll see you in my dreams
Wherever I go tomorrow
You'll be here next to me

And though we are a world apart
I know you'll never be that far

'Cause here in my heart
There's a picture of us
Together forever
Unfaded and unbroken
Wherever you are
Your love covers me
Forever more you'll be
Here in my heart

Whenever I miss you so much
It's more than I can bear
I won't cry, I'll just close my eyes
And know you'll be there

Your kiss and your touch
I'll never forget
'Cause you're as close
As my very next breath

 

Taeyeon’s heading to her apartment after sending Tiffany. Futhermore, she just received 9 missed calls from Shinyoung. Taeyeon knows Shinyoung worried about her but she doesn’t want anybody to bother them.

Finally, Taeyeon reached home. “Aigoo, Tae, Where are you going and why didn’t you answer my calls? At least send me a message.  Are you meeting someone secretly? Just tell me who the guy is.“ Shinyoung mumbled.

“Mianhe unnie. I’m not meeting any guy. I’m just sending Tiffany to her home. Forgot to tell you.” Taeyeon explained.

“Tiffany??Owh…your no.1 fan. She’s really into you. How was the session?” Shinyoung said.

“DAEBAK!!!”  One shot from Taeyeon. She walked into her room leaving Shinyoung at the living room. “Goodnight unnie!!”

“Good night and sweetdreams, Taeng~”

Taeyeon felt very tired cause lack of sleep recently. She’s busy practicing for the concert. Now the concert is over, she can take a longer rest.

Taeyeon lying on her bed then took Fany’s card from her jacket and examining it.

“Tiffany Hwang….Fany-ssi…Fany Fany Tiffany…beautiful name with beautiful eyes”

Taeyeon just cant sleep when she think about Tiffany. “Why I’m being like this?? My heart flutters when I see her and now can’t stop thinking about her. Ahhh….forgot to take her picture too. Pabo Taeng.”

Finally, Taeyeon fell asleep with Fany’s card on her chest and her phone in her hand. She actually planning to send a message to Tiffany.

 


 

“Fany, did Taeyeon just sending you home?” Sica asked.

“Dae. I can’t refuse it. She’s the one who wanted to.” Fany answered.

“Owh….sooo sweet~~. I think she fall for you, my beautiful chingu.” Pinch Fany’s cheeks.

“You must be joking, Sica.  That wouldn’t happen. I’m just her fan and she’s my idol. That’s all. No heart feelings, araso!” She pretend like nothing ever happened between her and Taeyeon. But, everytime she think about what Taeyeon had said, her heart pounding. 

“Miss, I know that I’m staring at you for quite a long time but you don’t have to pretend that you didn’t see me??” These words keep replaying in her mind. She can’t forget when Taeyeon holding her hands. Such skinship makes her even happier. She’s blushed just thinking about the moment with Taeyeon. “See you tomorrow, Taeyeon-ssi. Saranghae!”

 


 

4 pm, Seoul.

“Arghhhh…” (Yawning) She woke up late than usual and picking her phone to call Tiffany. However, the card was missing. Taeyeon started to search all over her room, under the bed, pillow and blanket but fail to find. As she stood in front of the mirror, she saw a pink card stuck in her messy hair. “ Yeah! I found it!” Taking the card out of her hair and dialed the number.

“Annyeong, Fany-ssi!! Have a nice day. Let’s have dinner together. I’ll pick you up at 5 o’clock. Be ready!” She hung up the phone.

“LOL! Taeyeon… this is the second time you hung up the phone. She doesn’t even asking who’s on the line and just hung up? Hmm…she might be sleep talking.” Sica pick up the phone because Tiffany was in the bathroom.

“Fany-ah…Taeyeon will be coming at 5 o’clock. Be ready!!” Sica shouted.

“Dae!!!” Fany replied.

An hour later, Taeyeon arrived at Fany’s home. Fany coming out with a pink blouse and hot pants. She looks very fetching in that outfit.

Both feel awkward inside the car. They remain silent until reached at the destination, Haengbok Restaurant. Taeyeon wanted to have dinner with Fany tonight thus she already reserved a table for two at the corner of the restaurant. After having dinner, they went to Nami Park, which is a popular meeting place. Nami Park also a lil isolated from town because Taeyeon don’t want to be noticed by others.

They sit on the bench facing the Nami’s Lake and start having a conversation.

“ Fany-ssi.. Can I ask you something?? I would like to know more about you if you don’t mind telling me. But before that, please be comfortable by calling me Taeyeon and not Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said.

“ Araso, Taeyeon. Before moving to Korea, I live in USA with my parents but they passed away after we had an accident 10 years ago and due to these, I had lost my sight. Then, I tend to commit suicide. Fortunately, I have my bestfriend, Jessica all by my side and she decided to go to Korea to runs a business. One day, this person had given me hope with her lovely voice. I had fallen for her on that day I listen to her voice. It’s you Kim Taeyeon. Gomawo” Fany ended.

Taeyeon was touched by her story. Now she realized why Fany’s into her. “I’m sorry to hear that your parent had left. You really are having a hard time before this.  I never wanna see you sad and I promise to take care of you,Fany.  Don’t worry.” Taeyeon hugged her. Tae’s heart beats faster whenever she had a skinship with Fany. “Saranghae!” She whisper to Fany’s ear and finally kissed her softly, gently on the lips. It’s not about temptation or passion, it’s more to comforting.

Fany felt her body slightly freeze and tense up, momentarily unsure of how to react but she just sat still. Her heart won’t let Taeyeon go.

Their sweet moment witnessed by the moon.