FINALLY WE MEET

Love Is Blind

“Kamsahamnida! I would like to thanks my parent for being with me all the time and also the crews here for their hard works making this concert. But, the most important thing, thanks to all my fans for spending your time here.I really appreciate it. Please keep supporting me and I’ll do my best for you guys in the future. Saranghae!” Taeyeon said to her fans.

After bowing to the fans, she walks to the waiting room. She never thought that her concert might succeed like tonight. “This is the best concert ever! Jinjja daebak!!”  She go to her room ready for the fan meeting session. “Ahh..Got butterfly in my stomach~Please be calm Tae..Hwaiting!” She calming herself.

The concert has successfully ended. Everyone were very satisfied and walked out the stadium with a happy heart. While others leaving the stadium, Fany, Sica and Yuri waiting for the manager to bring them to Taeyeon.

 After the stadium had been cleared, the crew started to do their job settling all those stage props.

Shinyoung walks toward Fany, Sica and Yuri. "I’m sorry girls, only one person allowed to meet Kim Taeyeon. The one with lucky tickets."  

Fany feel sorry for Sica and Yuri. “Mianhe Sica, Yul…but I’ll send your regards to her then.” Fany said.

“It’s ok Fany. As long as you are happy, I’m happy too. Your happiness is my priority.” Sica smiled.

“Palli…palli….probably she’s waiting for you now. “ Yuri said. Actually, Yuri planning to have a precious time with Sica tonight. So, she doesn’t mind about meeting Taeyeon. She is happy for Tiffany.

“Thanks for your understanding. I’ll call you later.” Fany hugged Sica.

“ And you, Yul. Please take care of her and don’t make her sad. You owe me a lot for hurting her feeling recently.Have a great time!” hugging Yul.

“Ok. Bye, Fany~~ Have a great time!!!”(waving)

Yul and Sica leaving.

Shinyoung bring Fany to meet Taeyeon.

Tiffany was nervous but also happy. Thanks be to God for fulfilling her dreams.

“Both of you are so lucky to meet each other because you are her no.1 fan and she has a very special fan like you. This is called a fate” Shinyoung said to Fany.

“Fate? Yes. I believe in fate… and my faith has triggers this fate”  Fany said. Shinyoung guides her way.

Knock…knock….(nobody answered.)

Shinyoung just open he door and they came in.

“Tae, where are you?”I brought someone special.”

“Chamkan manyo. I’m still preparing. Let her sit first.” Tae replied from the small room inside.

“ Fany-ssi. Have a sit here first. Later Tae will come to you. I have to go now because gotta work to do. Be comfortable yourself. Annyeong!” Shinyoung leaves without Taeyeon knows.

“But, unnie….”(Shinyounh already left). Fany have no idea why she has to be alone in the room.  So, she just sits still waiting with patience.

A minute later…

(There a footsteps sound towards Tiffany)

Taeyeon finished grooming herself walks towards Tiffany. At first, she only can see Fany’s backside. After she arrived, she sit infront of Tiffany.

At the moment Taeyeon saw Tiffany, her hearts fluttered and it beat faster than normal. Taeyeon freezed. She can’t believe meeting Fany makes her heart pounding. She has been caught by the beautiful eyesmile. Taeyeon falling in love with Tiffany at the first sight.

 

“I’ve never met someone with such a beautiful eyes like her” Taeyeon’s heart said. She just can’t stop staring at Tiffany. Tiffany sat still without knowing Taeyeon examining her face.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi?” suddenly Fany called Taeyeon and start to searching around. She can’t wait any longer there and she wants to leave.

Taeyeon woke up from her illusions. She seems weird why Fany calling her name without realizing that she is infront of her quite few minutes ago.”Is she pretend not seeing me??”  Taeyeon quickly grabbed Fany’s hand stopping her from leaving. “Miss, I know that I’m staring at you for quite a long time but you don’t have to pretend that you didn’t see me??” Taeyeon a bit mad with Fany’s reaction. She also a lil embarrassed when Fany ignored her. “How could a fan do that.  Make fun of me.” Tae wondering

Fany stood still. “She still didn’t know that I am blind. How can I tell her?” Fany keeps worrying.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi, I’m so sorry. I really don’t know you already  infront of me…because….I was blind.” She tells the truth. Her tears start to flow whenever she mentioning about her condition. She just can’t holding her tears.

Taeyeon feels guilty after knowing the truth. She has hurts Fany’s feeling, her fan’s feeling. She felt sorry for blaming her. “Owh…how can I be so senseless? No wonder she sat still when I staring at her, because she can’t see me. Kim Taeyeon, you are dead”

“Owh God. You are so cruel. How could this beautiful girl with beautiful eye smile be blind?”Taeyeon said.

“Miss, It’s my fault for ruining your mood tonight. Jinjja mianhe. As the punishment, I will spend my time with you tomorrow. So, just give me your name, phone number and address. I’ll pick you up. How was it?” Taeyeon apologized.

“Kim Taeyeon. You are so fast in making decisions, huh??Making decisions first, action later” Taeyeon talks to herself.

“It’s ok Kim Taeyeon-ssi. I’m sorry too.” Fany replied. She tried to hold her tears.

*ringtone *Jeongmal babo gataseo…Saranghanda haji mothaneungeon amado~

“Yoboseyo?” Fany answer her phone.

“ Fany-ah. I’m sure you having a great time there but it’s already half past midnight. Lets go home. I’ll pick you up. ” Sica said.

“Ok. Take you time.” Fany answered.

Suddenly….

“I’ll send you home.” Taeyeon hold Fany’s hand and they walked out of the room.

“Hello Sica. This is Taeyeon. I’ll send her home..so don’t worry.” She hung up the phone.

Half an hour later they arrived Fany’s home.

“Err..miss, your name and phone no?” Taeyeon asked.

Fany gives her business card. “Komapsumnida, Taeyeon-ssi. Annyeong!!”

JeTi Florist & Gift Shop

Tiffany Hwang  010-1081989

 “Ok, Fany-ssi, see you tomorrow!” Finally I got her number…” Taeyeon smiled.

Taeyeon feels awkward when she trying to get Fany's no. but her hearts insist on it. She wanted to know more about Fany Fany Tiffany~~

 

 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE @ MAMA 2012

1.BEST FEMALE GROUP-SNSD TAETISEO

2.BEST GLOBAL GROUP FEMALE -SNSD TAETISEO

3.BEST OST-TAEYEON