THERE'S A MIRACLE, WHEN YOU BELIEVE

Love Is Blind

Venue: JeTi Florist & Gift Shop

Jessica, the heir of the family, gains ownership of the family businesses in South Korean. While her family were in USA, she runs the shop with Tiffany. With the profit, she plan to help Fany get her sight back.

“ Fany..fany!! I already bought the tickets and have something special for you. Guess what??”

“I’m not good at guessing. Just tell me what it is.”Tiffany said.

“ I bought 3 tickets and one of it the special ones. ‘Fan session with Kim Taeyeon’. You are the luckiest fan in the world. Chukahae!!”

“Owh. Yul going to join us too? I thought she hates Taeyeon” Fany asked.

“She not interested at first but  I insisted that she must join us. This is your chance to meet your ‘guardian angel’ Kim Taeyeon. There’s a miracle~~When u believe~~” Sica teased Fany.

Fany smiled.

However, deep inside her heart, she was very happy to hear the good news that she going to meet Taeyeon soon. Althought she can't see Taeyeon’s face, atleast she can get closer to her. Nothing matter cause Tae’s voice owns Fany’s heart.

“Stop dreaming friend…coz your dream will come true. Your eye smile gonna explode if you continue dreaming like that.” Sica again.

“ But how would she feel if she saw me?” Fany wondering

*She was worried about Tae’s reaction towards her.

Suddenly….

“Noona, how much is the flower? I want to give to my girlfriend.” Kyungkyu ask Fany.

“What???” Fany was shocked by the voice appeared from nowhere.

“Err...10,000 won per bouquet dear” Fany replied.

“ Here 10,000 won. Komapsumnida, noona. Annyeong!!” Kyungkyu left in hurry.

“Dae.Annyeong!!Please come again” (waving)

That boy is their regular customer. Even Fany can’t see, she has a good sense of touch and sense of smell. With this abilities, she know all types of flower just by touching or smelling to it.