WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS

Love Is Blind

Taeyeon  and Tiffany really meant to be together. Taeyeon would spend her time with Fany everyday and never fail to make her happy. She swore that she will love Fany forever.

“Fany, I’m in love with you since I saw you. You are my first love and you owns my heart. I can’t bear this feeling anymore. Can you be mine?” Taeyeon confessed.

“I do, Taeyeon. I love you with all my heart and soul. Please don’t leave me because I can’t leave without you.” Tiffany said.

“I promised. Nado saranghae, Fany.” Taeyeon gives a couple rings to Fany as declaration to their relationship. They holding hands tightly.

 

One day, Taeyeon decided to help Fanny recover from her blindness thus she make an appointment at John Hopkins Hospital Wilmer Eye Institute, where the best eye surgeons in US are. She also affords all the cost and this is the best giftt she could give to Tiffany. Tiffany will undergo the surgery next week in USA. In consequence of her busy schedule, she just sends the flight tickets to Jessica as surprised to Tiffany.

 

To Jessica-ssi,

Please accompany Fany to USA for her eye surgery at John Hopkins Hospital Wilmer Eye Institute. I had settled all the cost including your accommodation there. I’ve already made an appointment to Dr. Dennis, the eye specialist there. Together with this letter I attach the flight and hotels tickets. I’m sorry I can’t be with you due to my busy schedule. Mianhe, hope everything fine. Please take care of my Fany Fany Tiffany! Saranghae <3

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Love: Taeyeon

 

“Finally…I can help Tiffany. On the day of operation, I will go to USA and be the 1st person she see after she open her eyes. Sorry Fany, I have to lie that I’m busy so that I can surprised you. I’ll be there soon. Please wait for me!’” Taeyeon said to herself.

 

A week later.

Taeyeon was busy preparing her next album and start forgetting Tiffany. She never calls her recently even the day of Tiffany departure to USA.

“Tuut….tuut….tuut…” Fany called.

 “Please stop bothering me, ok! I’m busy. I’ll call you later” Taeyeon work hard for her next album thus she even composed few songs for the album. She also involved in the concept of the album.

The phone is ringing again a few minutes later. Tiffany called before she departed.

“Taeyeon-ssi. Where are you? Why are you being like this..Ignoring my calls?” Fany was so upset and her tear starts falling down.  

~Last call to all passengers of flight KE0099 to Washington DC. The departure gate will close 10 minutes to departure time ~

“Fany…the gate close 10 minutes to departure time, palli..palli.  Maybe she’s busy. You can call her later after we arrived at USA.” Jessica said.

Taeyeon was busy composing thus didn’t hear her phone ringing. She even forgets Fany departure to USA today. Nothing can bother Taeyeon if she’s concentrating. She is so workaholic.

After a 13 hours flight, they arrived at Washington airport. Fany decided not to call Taeyeon because she knows Taeyeon will not answering her call. They headed to hotels that Taeyeon already booked. Jessica and Fany were very tired so they landed on the bed as soon they arrived. Moreover, Fany need enough rest for surgery tomorrow.

 


 

According to the appointment, Fany’s eye surgery was at 9 am.  Fany who’s on the trolley were brought to the operating theater while Jessica waiting outside. She prays for the surgery to be successful and Fany can get her visions back.  

Inside the operating room.

Before the surgery starts, Fany pray for Taeyeon’s success. She kept thinking of Taeyeon cause she afraid that she can’t see her anymore.” Kim Taeyeon, I wish you were here.” Her tears flowed.

“Miss Tiffany..dont afraid and be calm. This surgery won’t take long. You’ll be fine.” The doctor said.

After anesthesia was given, she went into unconscious stage.