ALL MY LOVE IS FOR YOU

Love Is Blind

“ I’m sorry Fany, I can’t be with you anymore. It’s not that my love is gone but I don’t want you to wait for me everyday. My dreams is to be a successful singer and I’m afraid that I wont have time for you.

“It’s ok, Tae. I will always be with you no matter what.” Fany said.

“No, Fany. I’m not the one for you. Please leave me and I’ll sure you find the right person.  I’m sorry. Goodbye Fany and have a happy life” Taeyeon ended.

“How could I have a happy life without you, Tae? Please don’t leave me. Chebal~” She begged. Taeyeon leave her without saying anything.

Her heart brokes for what Taeyeon had done. She cant believe that Taeyeon would leaves her.She just can't breathe.

 

“TAEYEON!!!!!!” she screamed.

“ Fany….Fany…Are you okay??? I’m here. You has been unconscious for 2 days. I’m so worried.” Taeyeon is in front of Tiffany, holding her hands.

Fany hugged Taeyeon straight away. She can’t hold her tears anymore. “Please don’t cry, I’m here with you.” Glad that Fany’s surgery had succeeded.

“Taeyeon, I’m so scared that you will leave me. You said that our relationship is over.” Hug Taeyeon tightly.

“Calm down, Fany. It’s just a dream. I will never leave you even a second. You'll always be a part of me and I’m  a part of you indefinitely. No such things will happen to us. I swear.” Taeyeon comforts her.

 

FLASHBACK.

“Unnie, did you see my lyrics sheet? One page is missing.” Taeyeon ask Shinyoung

“Aniyo. Try searching it yourself!” Shinyoung busy watching tv at the living room. “She’s the one at her room 24 hours and ask me bout her works?? LOL Tae.” Shinyoung mumbled.

Taeyeon searching all over her messy table full of papers. Something drops out and it’s a flight ticket to USA.

“Omo!! I almost forget about Fany’s surgery. Thanks be to God.” She packed her luggage and hurried to Incheon airport leaving all her works.

“ Unnie, please cancel all my shedule this week. I’ll be back soon.”

“??????” Shinyoung paused. “Aigoo, Tae tae” blanked by Taeyeon’s reactions.

She is heading to Incheon airport. “Luckily I’m not late. Fany, I promise to you I’ll be the first person you see! I also have something to show you” Taeyeon said.

 

Fany feel so safe and calm in Taeyeon’s arms. She was so happy to see Taeyeon were there for her. Finally,  she fell asleep in Taeyeon’s arms. Taeyeon put Fany into her bed and watched over her at the bedside. She will take care of Tiffany.

“Sorry Fany for making you worry so much. Seeing you in pain makes me don’t wanna leave you even a second. I’ll always be by your side.” Taeyeon  Fany's hair.

Fany holds taeyeon’s hand tightly.”Pabo! If you keep holding my hands, how can I go to the toilet then?” She mumbled. Due to tiredness, she slept on Tiffany’s lap.

 

"You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are grey

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please don’t take my sunshine away"

 

Taeyeon’s alarm clock is ringing. She wake up and see Fany was gone. “Where've you been, Fany?”

Suddenly, Fany came out from the washroom and walking towards her bed. She feels dizzy due to the recovery process.

“Fany-ah, you can ask me to accompany you. You shouldn’t go everywhere alone.” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t want to wake you up, Tae. You look tired. Look at your panda eyes.Hahaha…” Fany laughed.

“It’s all your fault for making me awake all the time. By the way, I have something to show you. I worked hard for this and you are the first person to read it.” She gave the lyrics sheet along with a red rose to Fany.

“I was burning the midnight oil to finish writing the lyrics and planning to make this as my single in the next album. So, this song especially dedicated to you, my beautiful Fany.” Taeyeon said.

 

CLOSER

There are so many things I couldn’t say
You have never heard them before but
I’m not someone who just loves anyone I see

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you

I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me right now?

Though someday your name might become strange
My heart will remember all the memories
Even if a painful separation comes between us
Let’s not think about that today

Because among the many people in this world
I could only see you

I am standing here as I only see you
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me closer?

Now I’m not alone
Only you who has come to me from that place-

Only you are my everything
After this love, I don’t really know what will happen
Just like child who is always this way,
Will you warmly hold me closer?

Closer
Warmer
Will you hold me?


 

You are my inspiration.. Saranghaeyo Fany!!

 

Fany was touched by Taeyeon efforts. Now she know why Taeyeon was busy recently and sleepless. “ Taeyeon, you should take care of your health. “ Fany said with her teary eyes. “I don’t want you to fall sick due to working so hard. I'm sorry for everyhting ” She was worried but happy at the same time.

“Love means never having to say you're sorry. Fany.. please don’t cry anymore. I just want to see you eye smile, not your eye tears.” Taeyeon .

“Gomawo, Tae. I love you too!!” Fany kiss Taeyeon’s cheeks. A thankful kiss.