Tired

Love Is Blind

Taeyeon  is busy practising for her coming concert next month. As a solo artist, she must work hard to compete with other artists especially the newcomer such as idol groups that dominate hallyu wave worldwide. Fortunately, she still survive in this industry and becoming no.1 singer in South Korea.

“Shinyoung unnie, I have something to tell you. I think I want to meet one luckiest fan.” Taeyeon  said to her Manager.

“ Ottoke??” Shinyoung asked.

“Among all those tickets, there is 1 tix for the lucky person when they purchased it. What do you think of my idea, unnie?”

“DAEBAK!!!! Jinjja!! You’re not just brilliant but adorable too. Absolute daebak fanservice!Taeyeon JJANG!” Shinyoung patted her on the shoulder.

“I never thought about this kind of things. For me, Tae is private and confidential.” She said.

“Because your mouth work faster than your brain, unnie.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Shut up, Tae! This mouth give so much contribution will all those promotions, press conference and sponsorship, you know?” Shinyoung defending herself.

“Araso. Don’t be mad, unnie. Mianhe.” Taeyeon said.

After the cute quarrel between her manager and Taeyeon, she decided to take a nap on the sofa while wondering who will be the luckiest fan.

*snoring sound filled the room*

Shinyoung: "Aigoo, you must be tired, Tae. Jus sleep as much as you want"