Four.

Alive

        Leeteuk takes his gun out, passing the gate slowly, silently. His steps move in rhythm. Hyojoo walks behind him, holding Sora’s hand that keeps shaking since then. She follows the path Leeteuk made. They stop at the front door. Leeteuk holds his gun with his left hand while the right one reaches the knop. He turns it. There’s a clucking sound stroming out. Leeteuk pushes the door. “Wait here.” He takes a step in then turns his head to the right and left. “It’s good.” He gives Hyojoo a code with his hand to go inside the house.

“Where’s your father office?”

“I’ll show you the way.” Sora releases her hand from Hyojoo’s hold. She still can feel the unusual beats of her heart. She fists her hands in, putting them beside her waists. She holds her chin up. Scared shadows are still showed up in her eyes. She tries to walk in calm as good as she can. Leeteuk makes the same steps with her. His gun is down. Hyojoo turns her body, back and forth, left and right. Sora longs her arm, trying to reach his dad’s office door. The door is opened a bit, showing a little part of the room. Sora is ready to walk in, but Leeteuk grabs her wrist. “Stay.” Leeteuk moves his foot and kicks the door. He gets his gun up once he’s in.

“Put your arms in the air.” He demands the man standing nervously in front of him. He takes some step closer to the man. “Who are you?”

“I should be the one asking for that. Who the hell are you daring to storm in a person’s house?”

“Who are you I should tell who I am?”

“Fine. I’m Kang Minhyuk. This house is mine. You’re cool with that?”

Leeteuk turns his head and sees Sora nods her head. He puts his gun down. “I got your sister.” Minhyuk steps out the room, stopping for seconds at the door. He smiles when he sees Sora’s face. He hugs his sister tightly. Sora hugs her brother back. She cries in silent. “Don’t you know how worried I am?”

“I know. I’m sorry, Oppa.” Sora pulls out her body from Minhyuk. “Where’s dad?” She stares at her brother. Minhyuk shuts his mouth out. “Where is dad?” Sora repeats her question, but Minhyuk still doesn’t spill out any word. Sora moves his brother away and goes into the room. “Sora!” She ignores Minhyuk’s shout. Leeteuk takes her wrist again, but this time Sora releases it. She walks around the table which stays in the middle of the room. She stops.

“Dad..”

Her father is lying on the ground. Red liquid surrounds him. There’s a shot spot at his chest. Sora can’t feel her legs. She falls down, sitting next to her father’s body. She feels cold tears on her cheeks. Minhyuk pats her. “Don’t ask about mom.”

Sora stays in shut. She just glares at her father. Her dead father.