Two.

Alive

“Did you ask for me, Sir?” He longs his neck, making his head shows up on the other side of the door. He steps in and stands toward a big guy sitting in front of him. He looks at the guy with his small-sharp eyes. His black tight jacket shows his arms muscles. His hands hold up each other. “I got a new mission for you, Leeteuk.” The Big Guy walks around the room. He puts his hands in his pockets.

“What is it?”

“He’s back.”

“Who’s back?”

“Jin Jaeshik. He’s here, in Korea.”

“How could..?”

“He managed to escape from The Korean Police Department nicely at the airport yesterday night. Our man saw him at Gangnam later on with some other guys. Looked like he tried to make a new company here.The report also told that he was talking about this person called Kang Minwoo. So, we searched about this person’s details. Here.”

The Big Guy s the document to Leeteuk who takes it right away. “We found out that Kang Minwoo was once Jin Jaeshik’s man, but then he decided to walk out for the sake of his family. He runs a pretty big food company. Jaeshik took lots of advantages from him, like used the food wrapping for hiding the illegal drugs. We’re suggesting that he targets Kang Minwoo’s daughter. Your job is bring her here and the family, alive. You’re in?”

Leeteuk stares at the picture his boss gave him. “I’m in.”

!@#$%^&*

“You know this girl before?” Hyojoo asks Leeteuk who drives in silent since 20 minutes ago. Leeteuk shakes his head. “You seem know.” Hyojoo looks out the window, seeing the high buildings and the street full of busy people. She decide to stop asking the man beside her. She checks her gun one more time before they arrive at the campus. “You sure we can find her?” Leeteuk nods, still in silent.”Geez, you have never been this silent.” She shrugs away, turning her head to the window.

“We’re here. Wait inside the car, I’ll go get here. Call me if you see something suspicious.”

Leeteuk closes the door and walks fastly in. He tugs his gun on his back, covering it with his jacket. His eyes look at every corners of the campus. He downs through the halls, the corridors, and the park, everywhere. He feels something vibrating in his pocket. He takes his phone out. “What?”

“I saw some guys. They’re armed. I could see their guns. People may not recognize them. They dress blendly. But still, they’re too old to be some scholars. They already walked in.”

“I got it.” Leeteuk hangs the phone, putting it back in his pocket. He walks faster, faster, and faster. His eyes stop at a girl in white standing across him. The he can see the guys Hyojoo told him before try to reach the girls. One of the guys pulls out his gun and targets the girl. Leeteuk runs in rush. He grabs the girl’s arm just in time. He pulls her in.

Then,

“BANG!”