Three.

Alive

Leeteuk hugs Sora with his arms. He can feel her rush breathe. Her whole body is shaking hard. Leeteuk see the guys start approaching them. “We got to go. I need you to run, as fast as you can.” Sora nods. Her hands are now wet with sweat. Leeteuk holds her hand and pulls her away. Sora hears the steps behind her. She turns around her head and sees the guys are running after her. She lets Leeteuk pulls her faster. They run and run. People move their foot away, like knowing what going on is.

“Hyojoo! Start the car! Now!”

Hyojoo moves her body to the driver seat and turns the key. The engine is on. She steps on and reaches the two guys in time. Leeteuk opens the door and pushes Sora in. He takes the front seat, next to Hyojoo. “Step on it!” Leeteuk takes his gun out and downs the window. He longs his neck out and looks back. He points the gun to the men and starts shooting them. Sora closes her ears with her hands. Her cheeks are wet with tears. She screams. She’s freaking out. Leetuk pulls his head in and turns back to Sora. He jumps to the back seat, sitting next to her.

“Hey, you’re okay. Hey! Hey! Look at me. Look at me.” He turns Sora’s body toward him. He stares at her scared eyes. Her body is still shaking hardly. He takes her hands. “You’re with us, now. You’ll be okay. You get it?”

“What was that? Who were those guys? Were they trying to kill me?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

“I demand the whole story, right at this second.”

“They are Jin Jaeshik’s men. He used to be your father…”

“I know Jin Jaeshik.”

“Huh?”

“I know him. He came to our house several times. He was really nice to us. How can he..” Sora pauses. “He did that?”

“Well, your father betrayed him. He got extremely mad. You know, losing a really potential partner in business is a huge loss.”

“How is my father now? Jaeshik-ssi must be approaching him right now.”

“We’re on our way to find out.”

“My brother. We left him. We should go back.”

“No. We are not going back.”

“But..”

“He’ll be okay.”

Sora looks at Leeteuk’s face. She sighs. Her hands hold up each other. She closes her eyes. “God, please save my brother. I’m begging you.”