Us

Criminal; For Stealing My Heart

She looked at the mystery/horror books row and she didn’t saw him. She was shocked and fell on her knees. She was crying quietly in that place where Yoseob was scared yesterday which made him sick that was the reason Ji Eun got that dream.

Someone was standing in front of him and gave her a handkerchief. She looked at the person and saw Yoseob. She was happy and hugged him.”Where did you go?” She cried. “Umm? At the washroom? Why?” He don’t know what was going on.

“What is it that you want to tell me?” She didn’t let go Yoseob and kept on hugging him.

“I just want to tell you this story.” Yoseob sat and pat Ji Eun’s back so that she can calm herself.

“I had this unexpected job. I didn’t tell you about this. I’m so sorry.” He continued.

“I didn’t put effort on it but YEY! I succeed. I stole the most beautiful treasure that I could ever robbed.” He smirked.

“I envy you. You know what? You’re selfish. Why didn’t you tell me?” She sniffed.

“What is it by the way?” She asked.

“Well, It’s not ‘what’” He quoted. “It’s ‘who’

“Who?” She was confused.

“Yes. Do you want to know who was it?” He asked. “Um. Yea~”

“Believe it or not, she’s sitting beside me right now.” Yoseob smiled and kissed Ji Eun in her forehead.

“Is it or real this time?” She asked.

“Yes.” Yoseob smiled.

“Oh~ That smile.” She pointed. “You know what?” “What?”

“I’m so proud of you.” She complimented.

“You’re the smartest robber ever~” She hugged him.