Yesterday's Memories. Best? or Worst?

Criminal; For Stealing My Heart

“I already called your dorm mates that you can’t go home right now because you’re hurt.” Grandma Yang entered.

“Oh. He…llo Grandma.” She carried herself up and greeted Yoseob’s grandma. She smiled back.

“Are you okay now darling?” She offered her a bowl of chicken soup that she made with love.

“Yes. Grandma, thanks for the concern. I will deliciously eat this.” She smiled and sipped. “Whoa~ It’s so yummy.” She complemented.

“How come you don’t have bruise in your face?” Yoseob enviously looked at Ji Eun eating his grandmother’s best food. Ji Eun looked at Yoseob scarily.

“You know what?” He changed the topic. Ji Eun looked at him while sipping the hot soup.

“What?” Ji Eun looked like she didn’t want to be disturbed.

“My grandma used her cooking skills to steal all man’s heart. She’s really popular when she was in high school and college.” Grandma Yang, who can’t stand Yoseob for boasting her to Ji Eun smilingly left the room and let Yoseob and Ji Eun talk.

“Steal?” Ji Eun stopped.  “Stealing you heart to be mine.”  The word kept on echoing inside Ji Eun’s head. ‘I hate that dream of mine.”  She thought.

“Yea. Steal. Why?” Yoseob took Ji Eun’s bowl and sipped on it.

“Ya!” She knocked on his head. Yoseob smiled.

“You. It’s already 1 am. We better sleep now we have to go to school tomorrow. We’re going to graduate high school this year, so we must study hard so that we can go to college.” Yoseob yawned. “Sorry that my room is a bit messy?” He was stopped. “A bit? This is really messy.” She complained.

“Oh what-ever. Good night.” Yoseob turned off the lights of his room and let Ji Eun rest. Before she closed her eyes, she smiled and tried very hard to remember what her dream was and wish that it will come true.

“Good night.” She whispered when Yoseob left the room. Yoseob slept on the sofa at their living room.

7 in the Morning

“Ahhhh~~~~~~!” Ji Eun shouted while covering her eyes.

“Why?” Yoseob, who was in the room, who was shirtless asked. Ji Eun pointed at him. Yoseob looked.

“Oh yea. Sorry. I thought you were in your deep sleep so I came here to change into my uniform.” Yoseob smiled.

“Why do you have to smiled all the time? It’s kiliing me.” Ji Eun continued to cover her eyes. Yoseob looked at the mirror and smiled. “Eh? It’s not that bad, what’s her problem?” He thought.

“Done.” He joked. “Just kidding.” But it was too late, Ji Eun already turned to him. Ji Eun saw Yoseob shirtless again.

“YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted.

“Done. This time, I’m telling the truth. By the way, I went to your dorm early this morning to get your uniform. Here!” He handed the uniform to her.

“Thanks.” She took it and gave Yoseob signal telling him that he should leave so that she can changed into her clothes.

After both of them were done, they walked to their school.

“Finally, Yesterday already ended. Best day? Or Worst Day of my life? I don’t know! At least I got to start a new day. A day where I can avoid Yoseob for a little while and reorganize myself.” She thought as they both left Yoseob’s house.