I Can't take it

Criminal; For Stealing My Heart

At school.

“Ji Eun!” Yoseob tried to distract Ji Eun from listening to their chemistry teacher. “Pstt..” He continued.

The class ended.

“Ji Eun. Why didn’t you respond when I called you?” He followed Ji Eun who was walking fast.

“I was listening to the teacher.” She walked even faster. Yoseob didn’t bother her because she looks so busy.

“I have to tell you something! Meet me at the public library.” He shouted and waved but Ji Eun continued to walk and didn’t looked back.

“Tshh~~” Does he think I’m going to meet him there? No!.” She insisted. She opened her locker and there was a note. She looked behind her. No suspicious person was seen. The note says, “Ji Eun-ah~ This is your cute smiling face friend, Yoseob ( ^ . ^ ) Meet me at the library at 9 pm. I have to tell you my biggest accomplishment! You’re going to be proud of me. See ya there ;)”  She ignored the note. Ji Eun successfully avoided Yoseob for the whole day. There classes had ended and she was excited to go to her dorm and rest.

At her dorm

“Ah~” She sighed. She looked at the lock hanging I her wall and the time was 4:53 pm. She  slept.

6 hours later

Ji Eun woke up and stretched. Voluntarily, her body looked at the clock. She gasp. “11:00” Eyes big, mouth opened, Ji Eun rushed outside and took her jacket.

“Oh no~ he said 9. I’m so stupid! Why did I sleep?” She hurried.

After 10 minutes, Ji Eun arrived at the library. When she got there, She saw the librarian, sleepy as usual. She didn’t disturbed the librarian and just ran quietly, heart racing, teary eyes while passing the tall aisle of book shelves. She stopped. She’s already at the second to the last aisle where the horror, mystery, books are located, she carefully, and slowly, walk to it and look for him.

(Did she saw Yoseob? Find out in the last chapter :))