That day ~

Criminal; For Stealing My Heart

“I can’t believe it! He’s actually late.” Ji Eun looked at her watched ticking. “5, 4, 3, 2, 1…”

“Ji eun-ah~” Ji Eun looked towards the direction that the voice came from.

“Why are you so late?” She lowered her voice so that no one can hear them. A guy wearing black hat, black leather jacket, and black pants came out behind the post.

“My grandma didn’t let me out, I barely escape from her. I think she knows what we’re doing. She’s smart you know, just like me.”

“Stop joking.” She knocked Yoseob’s head.

“Ouch!” He complained.

“Hey! We don’t have time for silly games. Let’s enter the house. I stalked the owner. From what I believe, they’re all going out tonight. We just have to wait for 2 to 5 minutes then we can go rubbed the house.” Ji Eun led Yoseob to the back of the mansion.

“Are you sure, all of them are going to leave tonight?” He stopped Ji Eun.

 “Trust me. I know what information I have. They’re accurate.” Ji eun boasted.

“Yea. Yea. Yea. Let’s just keep walking.” He pushed Ji Eun.

“Duck.” She smacked Yoseob’s head.

“Well, you can give warning you know, I know how to duck no need to do it for me. By the way, OUCH!” He gave Ji eun an irritating look.

“Can’t you just keep your mouth shut? We almost got in trouble.” She shushed Yoseob.

“Why is it always my fault?” Yoseob burst out of anger. “Because it is your fault.” Ji Eun explained.

“I can’t believe I’m partners with you.” Yoseob complained.

“Ask me. You think I love doing it with you? You’re always late, you’re always put us in trouble, you always make mess with our plans. It’s you! It’s all your fault.” Ji Eun nagged.

“Oh yea? Fine! I’m doing it myself. I’m not going to help you, even when you need my help. You think you’re smarter than me? Huh. Just see.” Yoseob started to walk carelessly and passed Ji Eun.

“Hey! That’s not safe! They’re going to see you.” She tired to stopped him but it was too late. Alarms started to fire. The sound was so loud that their eardrums almost burst.

“What’s going on?” Yoseob panicked. He didn’t know where to exit. Then, Ji Eun grabbed his arm.

“This is a Senator’s mansion you know? This is not just a normal rich house. Why aren’t you using your brain?” Ji Eun managed to scold Yoseob while they’re escaping.

“Stop right there.” A man’s voice shouted. “Oh, no! A guard.” Yoseob worried.

“This is what I was talking about. This is exactly it. Now you know?” Ji Eun jumped the high wall and assist Yoseob too.

“Whooo~” Yoseob caught his breath. So did Ji Eun.

“We have to get out of this subdivision before polices come.” Ji Eun didn’t let go of Yoseob’s hand. Because if she did, she knows, and he knows that they’re going to be in really big trouble.

20 minutes after escaping from the guards and polices, Yoseob and Ji eun ended up in a park. Having a smart plan, they both took off they’re black clothing and changed into a casual dress that makes them look like a normal couple wondering in the park at 10:05 pm.

“This would probably work. Just for disguise. I really hope we lost them.” Yoseob scanned the place, and is still having a hard time catching his breath.

“Yeah! Thanks for blowing up our really big opportunity. What a waste. We could’ve got some expensive and cool stuff we can sell for our college. Thanks for that.” She wiped her sweat coming down nonstop.

“Can you please stop? It’s my fault! I admit it.” He putted their clothes inside the stylish bag. Just then, number of polices came towards them. Yoseob putted his arms in Ji Eun’s shoulder.

“You guys.” A voice of a man out of breath shouted.

“Yes?” Yoseob looked back and pretend to be Ji Eun’s boyfriend.

“Did you guys saw 2 young teens wearing black clothes?” The guard looked pitiful.

“No sir. Sorry.” Ji Eun changed his attitude to a sweet, feminine teenage girl.

“Is that so? Thanks by the way.” The policies and guards continued to search.

“Aren’t those two couples being too sweet?” One of the guards envied as he look at Yoseob and Ji eun walking away from them.

“Hey! We must find what we must find. Don’t mind their business we have our own.” Another voice of a passing out man scolded.

“Yes sir! Sorry sir!” He replied.

“Are they still following us?” Ji Eun whispered.

“No. They went to the other direction. We almost got caught.” Yoseob relived.