Chapter 6

OM NOM NOM{Hiatus}

Chapter 6: A night with Onew

 

 

 


 

  [Onew's Pov]

 

Today was the first night that she is in the hospital, all I could think of is that.. Why the hell did it have to be her?? I don't understand what is happening in this world right now. Haters are hating, but now they have more of a thought process of trying to kill her with words. I don't think that this is right at all. "Sir are you Miss Park's guardian?" I guess so since I wanted to stay here with her. Nodding I wasn't ready for the next thing. "She has a heart problem." 0-0 you are pulling a leg right doc? "If she doesn't get her diagnosis it will worsen over time." I pulled out my phone and hurriedly called YG.

 

 

 

"You might want to come in right now and hear about Bom, don't tell anyone else also please bring her family along." I could hear his breathing drop into a slow pace and heard him chocking up when he was trying to process what I just unloaded onto him. Please hurry I will be waiting outside for you all to come.

 

 

 

After what seemed forever her family and YG came into the room with worried stricken faces all around panting. *Did they just run here?* I could see all of their eyes drifting to Bom's body all wired up.  Bom’s family rushed up to her touching her face and holding onto her hands all of them had tears in their eyes not a person wasn’t watery eyed.

 

 

 

“What happened to her?” I looked YG in the face and could see he was stressing and worried sick with her. Right when I was about to open my mouth the doctor walked in with the nurses and crowded around her. “Doc can you tell me what happened with her? Or what’s happening to her?”

 

 

 

“Are you her guardian or family member?” Bom’s sister when up to the doctor and spoke up for her family. “Well you see, she has a heart problem and we caught it in the early stage, so it’s able to be stabilized and possibly cured, the catch is that she needs to go through the treatment immediately and will cause her to have periods of losing weight rapidly and gains and then losing it again. This isn’t going to be easy, but I am 80 % sure that it will work.” I could feel the intense pain rising in my heart. *Does this mean that I am beginning to love you more?* Clutching my heart I continued on listening.

 

 

 

“I think that it would be good to do, if it means that she needs to do this to get better then, I will agree to this. She will take a hiatus without the girls also. Don’t worry about the medical either; I can’t lose a daughter of mine right now, her bill will be paid off.” YG spoke while looking at her sleeping gave in crying. “I know it’s hard seeing her like this but can we keep this away from the public, and for the idols who do know about her being here please have them keep silent about this until she is able to get better okay?”

 

 

 

“I understand, plus I wouldn’t have allowed myself to have one of our pride and joys be swarmed by unneeded press that would hurt her in the future. Onew will you tell the SM artistes that were here also to keep this a secret; I don’t mind if you and the others that were with her are here visiting her. I will move her to a more private area so that you will all have enough privacy for you to visit without having to be in disguises.” Bom’s mother thanked him and looked at the doctor.

 

 

 

“I will always be in debt to you, please if there is anything that you would ever need from me then I am willing to do it. Just remember to remind me.” The doctor shook his head seeing that her Bom’s mother was also cute like her daughter. “Also Jinki-ah thank you for taking time out of your day and being with my daughter.”

 

 

 

Shaking my head I smiled at her. “It’s really not a problem, I am happy to be here really I am. I just wish that I could have more time with her you know, I have this feeling of I need to protect her.” I slapped my mouth. *What did I just say to her mother for chicken’s sake!*

 

 

 

Her mother chuckled at me and petted my hair. “Sweet heart you are just the cutest thing ever aren’t you? I already know the lists of people who like my daughter and it’s really daring for you to say that to me especially knowing that I am her mother, but I know that you have true feelings for her. With that reason please watch over her she is somewhat of troublemaker once she is awake.

 

 

 

“Onew I knew you liked my sister for the longest time already, I will keep your secret, just please take care of her for us when we aren’t around her?” I nodded, I gained the families trust.

 

 

 

“Now Onew I am holding you responsible for watching over my daughter like you were just a security guard for her okay?” Both Yg and her mother chimed smiling at me…* Uhhhhhh creepy*

 

 

 

After they all left I was the only one left with Bom and it was something different seeing her laying down like that without being able to do anything. Something wet rolled down my face, running into the bathroom. I was crying ,but I didn’t even know when I started. * I’m going to look like a panda bear, if I keep up with all the crying.*

 

 

 

“Bom please I hope that you are able to heal soon, everyone is missing you and your presence. I know I am and I am waiting to still get my date from you, god why can’t I even say that to you without getting caught up in my own words.” A sudden eerie feeling hit me and I checked on Bom and there it was her heart rate was dropping. “NURSE GET THE DOCTOR HER HEART RATE IS DROPPING!” I ran out like a hyena on crack gathering all the nurses in a swoop. Next things I know the nurse is talking to the doctor sporadically waving her arms around wildly they were an ear shot distance out of my range so I couldn’t hear them.

 

 

 

Waiting forever, well it’s what it felt like I got to hear a bit of the conversation. “We need to get her on the meds and program like now or the stages will progress faster than we were hoping for.” WHAT?!?! “I think it’s for her best.” If it is then why didn’t you tell us -.- “Call the family and guardian we need to get the consent before we start doing anything.” I was on it already dialing as fast I could.

 

 

 

“YG sir Bom needs to start the meds like now and the program as soon as possible I just got wind of how serious this is going to be.” I hear glass dropping and he screamed he was coming. Now it was time to call her family. “Come back to the hospital this is serious Bom needs to start her meds and they need the permission to do so, or else well her condition will worsen.” Déjà vu seriously they did the same thing as YG.

 

 

 

With Key. [Key’s Pov]

 

I didn’t know that our lovable hyung would have the guts to kick out KIM JAEJOONG so that he could be with Bom, but I commend him for doing so, the reason being is that. Honestly if I had to lose Bom to anyone I would have picked Onew, I love Leetuek and Eunhyuk hyung, but really I love Onew more as a brother.

 

 

 

From: Chickie Onew

Key tell whomever was with us on the special tribute to Bom in SM to meet me at the hospital ASAP, keep this under wraps. Can you as well tell the other artists who were with us also to come along with you, pass on the message this is private stuff, just get them to come.

To: Crazed Chicken Lover

Mind explaining to me what happened first?

 

 

 

OMG what the hell happened to Bom, she is okay right? No don’t jump into conclusions right now, calm down. I  could feel that I was clutching on my head and soon the world became a bit dizzy. *WORK THROUGH THIS!*

 

 

 

I texted all the other artists and the acting half who were with us quickly as well to meet us at the hospital, where Onew hyung was waiting on us. Jeez I don’t know what’s going on with her and it’s making me freak the crap out.

 

 

 

A buzz rung through my phone and it was Onew, but I couldn’t pick it up.  Another buzz came through and it was a text.

 

 

 

 

From: Chickie Onew

 

Just meet at this address _________________ at 12 a.m.  Tell the others. I am not kidding around. Just do it, YG family will be here earlier and her family will be also. We all will be waiting for the rest of you make sure that this is secret or else this will bring hell upon us all.

 

 

 

I gulped reading what he just sent; I even read it over and over again. This is not good to know that her families both of them are there.

 

 

 

“So it’s come to this point where we are going to have to meet in secret huh every single one of us is going to have a secret we must hold in for her.” I heard gasps outside my door, and opened it seeing it was Minho and Taemin.  I pushed them into the room and sat them down.

 

 

 

“Is it true hyung about Bom noona?” I nodded and explained everything to them, they were crying. “Nooooooo noona isn’t that weak and she is strong, but will you keep us update on this?” I smiled at the two.

 

 

 

“You two seem to care for her like a sister.” They beamed and nodded hugging me. “I know you know my relations with her.” They nodded again. “Don’t tell anyone okay, but I am going to see her tomorrow in the morning with the others who were with her when he collapsed.”  They did the zipping motion to their lips and walked out at the same time.

 

 

 

I got a massive wave of messages and irrational calls from the idols and actors and actresses. Along that I got a huge massive headache.

 

 

 

Back with Onew [Author’s Pov]

 

“Onew you need to get rest boy, she won’t be going anywhere soon, just calm down and got to bed okay?” He could hear the concern the nurses were over him, they had gotten to know the idol and his caring side. “Seriously you haven’t even touched the food you love the most Chicken, come on we will watch her for you so relax please.

 

 

 

“Onew son have you been behaving and taking care of my little girl?” He stood still and turned around slowly praying it wasn’t YG. Thankfully it was just her mother. “OMO boy haven’t you been taking care of yourself, seems like you are a mad  man. Did you eat? Did you sleep? Did you stay up this whole time?” He meekly answered all the questions and the room started to spin.

 

 

 

 Everyone sprang into action and took I.V’s to him and stabilized the lovestruck idol “Oh this boy is really dedicated to your daughter. Jeez what I wouldn’t give to have more people like him in the world.” All the female nurses nodded and smiled at their head doctor.

 

 

 

“I hope that your daughter knows that she is really surrounded by a lot of love, especially coming from this one right here.” He pointed at the now resting Onew. She nodding and looked at him. “This boy will become a great husband later on in life. I just know it.” She giggled agreeing, then she shooed the doctor out so she could look after the two bodies on their respective beds.

 

He was finally sleeping after being up with her all night long, this time he could sleep a bit easier.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

UPDATED

OMONA SOOOOOOOOOOOO Long *cringes and ducks* I miss you readers and commenters. Please forgive me for all the time I have slacked off. T^T I have just been through a lot.

 

Now here is some fan stuff. Gifs. Pics.

I do not own, they are own by their respectful owners.

 

 

 Whenever I see this I think of ' OMG GOD IS REAL! It's ONEW! <3333

  What I think here is. 'AND BREATHE! Congrats you have a healthy baby'

 

 ONKEY FTW I LOVE THEM.