Chapter 1

OM NOM NOM{Hiatus}

Chapter 1: Suju Fanboys

 


 

Author's Pov:

 

 

It's was just a typical day out to work for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk on Kiss the Radio, but this day turned into something more than a typical day. Today was the the day that 2ne1 would be in the studio with the guys, and after much talk about the girls they get to talk to them finally after much anticipation.

 

The feeling surrounding the studio hustled and bustled, as fans arrived outside the building to get a glimpse of the girls or even the slightest look at them. What wasn't expected was the huge turn out for the girls, when most of the fans arrived there they were all talking about how 2ne1 was different and unique to the K-Pop world, also that they would soon take over the world with their music.

 

As the girls van rolled up to the building fans were all in place screaming for their bias in the band. You could hear chanting of ' 2ne1 2ne1 2ne1!!! ' all the way from the very most inner hall way of the 3 floor, which was the power of the fans voice for their girls.

 

Filing out of the van one by one, came the chant of each members name. The loudest chants by far was of the two unni's, seems like the fanboys came out to support their biases. The girls all smiled taking time to smile for the fans, and greet them before bowing leaving them outside.

 

The meeting and greeting of the fans and the girls were over, most of the fans disbursed to the nearest cafè to tune into the radio that 2ne1 up as the main line up of the day. There phones were in reach to text the show at any moment in time, if the guys let the fans ask questions.

 

Whispers were heard all around the building signaling that 2ne1 has stepped into the building, every place there would be a conversation about the girls ranging from their ages- to what their favorite food was. The room with the most chatter was the one that they were going to be in moments.

 

Every girl exchanged looks and nodded, giving one last chant before they got into the studio with the two giddy dj's waiting on their arrival. '2ne1 Let's Play~~~!' the door opened each one of them filed in sitting in a circle which divided the two youngest and the two oldest facing each other with the dj's looking from both sides of the girls.

 

Tension was in the air, Eunhyuk started off slicing the tension in half with congratulating them with the supporters that they were able to gain in just a few short months and the sales of their singles, not only was he congratulating them he was also praising them.

 

Leetuek finally snapped out of the zone he was in joining in on the conversation asking how the girls felt about their first radio show. To be more specific having guys whom just were idols interviewing them.

 

TIME SKIP [A/N I went brain dead right about here, so we're going to be at the ending of the interview and into their minds.]

 

 

Eunhyuk's Pov:

 

Today was just something wasn't it, I found myself fawning over Bom whenever she spoke it was so soft and velvet like, I think I could see myself like her more and more.

 

Curses why was I was awkward when taking pictures with the girls, I mean look I was oh so close to Bom and I stood like a idiot robot who just happened to malfunction.

 

I zoned out the whole time, really I didn't estimate myself getting a crush on her this fast, today was just suppose to be a normal day of interviewing and getting to know them.

 

 Must promise myself that I will talk to her normally and tell her how I feel about her.

 

 

Leeteuk's Pov:

 

Intoxicating, that's what came to my mind once I hear Bom sing. It was as if honey was poured directly on to her voice and it came out stick sweet, it was drawing me in like seductress.

 

Every word she spoke I noted it into my brain, etched it in. The next time I will surprise her with the knowledge that is going to be gained. 

 

Damn that Eunhyuk he took his stance right by Bom ,and yet he was so awkward. It should have been me, darn my cowardness.  Just wait when another opportunity comes up I will be the one by her. I will be next to her!

 

 

Author's Pov:

 

Soon as the girls stepped out of the building, leaving seemed harder. The crowd grew two times bigger. The looks that were exchanged all read 'we did it' the tears couldn't be helped but to slip out. They reached their dreams and they were living it out.

 

This time around all of the girls stayed longer to take in all of the love that the fans were showing them, so when the van pulled up all of them were partly down. But they remembered ' a new day brings new things', so they all bowed and bid a loving goodbye to the fans before getting into the van

 

Each member was off in their own minds by now, this the day that 2ne1 took a huge step in showing the fans that they were different and were going to stake a claim on the music industry. From the looks of the turn out of the fans, they were successful.

 

The girls drifted into bed smiling, knowing that they were changing up the music game, hungry still for more. All of them were set in domination of the music world. Soon everything fell silent bringing calmness in, lulling them all to bed.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0-0 First Chapter :D

Okay I am going start way back and build up. I want more suspense.

I hope you like it, please comment.

Sub.Comment.Add.