Chapter 3

OM NOM NOM{Hiatus}

Chapter 3: Diva Melts & Awkward Turtle.


  

Authors Pov:

 

This was just supposed to be a normal day in the life of Key, but something in his gut was different. " Aishhh, why does today feel so different?" As he switched on the television, 2ne1 TV was on, and it was a marathon. "OMO I got to watch this, and where are the rest of the guys? Onew is on a show, Minho is at the gym, so where are Dino and my baby boy." He went off looking where the two went.

 

Thud thud thud, he was getting worried. When he opened the door, he fell flat on his , laughing his head off. Taemin got Jonghyun to do a girl dance while wearing a duck hat, a hot hot pink bikini top, y tights, and ragged puke green cargos. "Hey umma, he lost a bet against me." He still was on the floor crying in laughter.

 

"I was just going to ask you both if you wanted to watch 2ne1TV with me. It's on a marathon, but I see that you are busy...so good luck my little boy, join in whenever you can." As he tell the room, you hear screams of ' omg nooooo, help me. evilll I tell you, and damn your young face. ‘Key didn't go back to the room, instead of that he popped some popcorn in the microwaved waiting till it was finished and sat down watching the marathon of the girls.

 

Sitting through the 13 episodes, he saw the kind,odd,hyper,cute,lazy,caring,supportive,beautiful,8-Dness, and thoughtful side of Bom people usually didn't see as much, because she is barely on shows and her air time is shorter. What caught his eyes the most was the way she cared for other before herself, even though she was resistant against rules at time, she would abide by them taking it to her heart working her off. Morley over what really caught his eyes.

 

She was like him, but she was the sweet diva instead of an always nagging, her nagging was a like an art form that didn't need to be framed to know it was great, it just was at it is. Her kindness humor with the rest of the members intrigued him even more than before. He got a call in the middle of his fawning over the older Noona.

 

"Key you better not be fawning over a Noona right now, I need you to come to the YG Complex and do something for me...well more like a favor for me! Please I will owe you one later man, just come and no questions yet." Messing his hair up a bit, reluctantly he agreed.

 

The whole way there he couldn't help but think what Seungri wanted with him at the YG complex. As the can rolled up, YG complex seemed like any other building, until he saw all the fences and security men undercover. He was about to leave, until Seungri ran out of the building in a quick pace pulling him like a rag doll into the building, it took a bit of time to get his head right after such a fast pull.

 

"Okay, will you get to explaining to me why I am here? Wait woahhhhh jeez this building is beautiful, and is that 2ne1 approaching us right now?" Seungri nodded, as he bowed to the two older Noona's. Key did the same, but one noona was on his mind. She was right in front of him. "Hello Dara Noona and Bom Noona." They both nodded, and then the girls left leaving one behind.

 

"Seungri, is Key going to be the one you are letting replace you?" She went over to look at Key smiling holding her hands out to him for a handshake, what she got rather was a cute nod. "Awhhh are you shy right now?" Another cute nod, she waved Seungri a goodbye.

 

"Noona don't kill him, I want him alive by the end of this, and well I will be off. Key, Bom noona will be taking care of you see yah I have something’s to take care of." As he appeared he disappeared quickly and silently.

 

"Did what pabo tell you anything or inform you why you are here at all?" Key shook his head yes, stopping in the middle shaking it no. A soft laugh came out of her lips. "Well you are going to record a song with me, actually a few of them really. And then we have some time to eat, back to recording. I guess he knew you were free, but are you cool with recording with me?" He blushed looking at the ground mumbling. "Okay well that's good, now let's get going shall we??" Her famous cute eyesmile showed it melted him.

 

"Umm Noona what song will we be doing?" She smiled at him and sat him down looking at him for a chunk of time, and then rushed off into the room coming back with her i-pad. "It's going to be four English songs, but I think this one is the one I want to do with you, here take a listen."

 

http://youtu.be/pfOUkUFrVDQ

A tear soon escaped Key's eyes from hearing the song. He kept crying, in one swift moment Bom wiped the tears away giving a loving but innocent kiss on his forehead, the kind a mother would give to a hurt child. Fingers intertwined in his hair ever so sweetly, it was as if she was holding a fragile piece of glassware. "That song was beautiful, it's really touching." Mhmmm was her response; she hugged him one last time before squeezing his shoulders to queue him to record. "I am ready. But what are the rest of the songs?"

 

The list lay out like this.

1._______ [it's the song above]

2. http://youtu.be/JbvZU6_MKow [A/N but Bomified and Keyified.]

3.The one that got away by Katy Perry.

4.http://youtu.be/Mfqr6UvchYM

 

They got about two songs knocked out of the way,a sudden call pulled Bom out of the booth with Key. When her presence was back, she looked at Key. "Let's go and eat everything is saved. "Oh and we will finish the other two later, something came up. Our time got cut in half."

 

After that they didn't get to meet or see each other for a about 5 weeks, in those weeks Key had gotten a head way into Bom's life. It was all thanks to Seungri, he couldn't be any more elated, but so far the schedule Bom had wasn't permitting him to see her, in that he is put on the backburner waiting.

 

2ne1's Stage Room

 

The girls were getting ready when a sudden body came out of the nowhere into their room, along with 3 others. All of their faces registered the same emotion of lost. Until they saw Onew step in, well more like pushed to the front of the group of guys. Everyone was there wondering what his next move was, until he opened his mouth and asked a silly question leading to everyone laughing at him. Awkward turtle moments.

 

He was off for the rest of the day, literally all that was running through his mind were the girls’ laughter, especially ones and can you guess it was none other than the main vocalists Bom's. Whenever the question related to seeing 2ne1 he would space and just think of the encounter. Hoping and praying to have a just another encounter with her.

 

With his schedule packed with interviews and mcing, he felt like he was stretching himself thin. There was always one thing that pulled him back, letting him to breathe and refocus his goals, it was Bom's voice. He didn't tell the rest of the group that he himself had all the girls’ albums and loved replaying Bom's voice and parts when it came to her parts.

 

On the radio he was asked what he liked for a song that was easily stuck in his head, it was Bom's Fire. As soon as it caught the ears of listeners it spread like a wildfire, sharing site and forums went on the fritz creating what seemed overnight a power couple of dreams. Dubbing them BOON. The name of the came out from taking both of the singers start of their names meshing them together.

 

In thus creating other couples along the same line, fans were adamant on which they shipped. Some of them shipped all kinds of pairings with Bom, some of the favorited were : Boon [Onew and Bom ], Bomteuk [Bom and Leeteuk], Bokey [Bom and Key] , EunBo [Eunhyuk and Bom]. The others would entangle members of YG family, but they didn't want to mention the usual. Others artists such as:Zico,Hongki, Sungjong,Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Heechul, Siwon, Lee Minho,Kim Bum, Doojoon, Kiseop, Kevin, Eli.. And so forth were even listed.

 

Strong Heart:

 

 

What neither party thought was of running into each other more and more on shows. Bom was getting ready to go on Strong Heart with Dara, but they weren't allowed to see the lineup for the day. Today’s line up was filled with fanboys, and shippers. Once everyone was in the studio they were assisted to their seats, before anyone was allowed to see each other they were blind folded till only moments of the show.

 

 

Bom only knew that Dara was going to be there with her for sure, as for the rest of the guest it was a shot in the darkness. They held hands the whole way being seated, but then were pulled apart. Bom felt Dara's hand leave hers and froze a little, but relaxed knowing that the show was going to begin soon enough.

 

The hosts could be heard from the front, and their boards were already written and placed in their designated areas ahead of time. 'Todays guests are really in for it, because they all have something in common it's dealing with an idol in the crowd you will soon see who we are talking about. NOW are you ready to see the stars???" The crowd was more energetic than ever, letting out a super loud cheering. The crowd and went nuts, more fangirl screams were heard, as well as a loud crowd of fanboys fawning.

 

Lighting hit each and every person’s eyes for the first time since they were blindfolded, once they saw each other their eyes all widened. Dara was the first one to jump up and look at everyone’s boards. Each and every one of them involved Bom or 2ne1 with Bom. While Bom's read of 'Living with a fangirl!!!'

 

Bom was the second to get up, her eyes wondered to all the boards as she gasped. "You guessed it the person we were talking about early is none other than our 8-D lovable main vocalist Park Bom. " As the M.C.’s said that, she sat down thinking. "We're guessing that Bom's a tad lost, and confused. We didn't tell anyone of this but we did this for her, at Dara's request as well as the other girls in 2ne1. Who couldn't make it this time with us." The crowd awed.

 

All the boards containing her name were all racing through her mind, and she was getting a dizzy. Then a familiar voice broke her concentrated hypnotic state, it was Zico. "Park Bom Noona you are zoning, we need you here on earth." She smiled at him and nodded, which cause his heart to beat a bit faster.

 

Everyone was looking at her, and once again she zoned out until someone did something of course, the brave soul is whom you may ask? Well none other than our awkward turtle Onew. "Park Bom Noona, do you like corn???" Bursts of laughter erupted simultaneously and she nodded laughing at the cute failure of conversation starter. As he was trying to walk back he tripped on air it seems.

 

His mind track was thinking ' I should feel the ground already why hasn’t that happened yet???' His eyes flapped open to see Bom's face right next to his, cause him to go red. She caught him from falling, talk about awkward it was supposed to be the other way, not him being caught by her.

 

 


Part 2 will be next :D

I just gave you a taste in BOON.

COMMENT LOVES.

Comment. Sub. Add.

*gives you cookies*

Psssttt I want to make a Zico & Bom One-shot.... I don't know for sure if I should or shouldn't. *thinks about it.*

Add me for more info containing this fic, and other Bom fics :D