Chapter 4

OM NOM NOM{Hiatus}

Chapter 4: Strong Heart

 

 


 

Author's Pov:

 

 

 

 

We left off at Onew being caught by Bom and now all of the crowd’s attention is fully focused on the two. Tension filled the air in between the bodies. Onew was stuck on what to do next, so he ended up looking at Bom and pinching his nose making it look like he was ashamed. Some reacted as if they didn't know what was happening with Onew and Bom , the fans though went in a uproar shouting in synch that Onew should have been less awkward, while sings Onew's song.

 

 

 

 

"Uhh well, let's get on with the show shall we?" Everyone nodded, as Onew went back to his seat his face showed he was flushed pink the whole time.  "Okay so today’s line up is full of huge music acts as well as acting. Are you all ready to see them all???"  They all went nuts on the line up. Which consisted of; Zico of Block B, Hongki of FT Island, Nichkhun and Taecyeon of 2pm, Onew and Key of SHINee, Siwon, Heechul,Leeteuk, Eunhyuk of Suju, Sungjong,Woohyun, Sungyu, Dongwoo of Infinite, Doojoon of B2st, Kiseop, Kevin, and Eli of U-Kiss. As well as Taeyang, T.O.P, and GD of Big Bang. As for actors; Kim Bum, Lee Minho, and Song Joonki. For females they were freaking fangirls of Bom; Dara, Minzy, Cl, Jia, Fei, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, and Heoyeon.  For female actresses; Koo Hye Sun,Kim So Eun, Lee Min Jun, Yoon Eun Hye.

 

 

 

 

"WOAHHHHH that is a lot of people, omg when did you all like me???" Bom covered quickly, sitting back down and looking down trying to save herself from anymore embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

Bom's Pov:

 

 

 

 

I didn't think that this many people liked me O-O, then again I don't pay much attention to it. Do I? No, so it's easy for me to not look into these things. But Dara and the girls, one word =NINJA'S, the whole lot of them. I sighed mentally, but looked around to see stares. " I sighed out loud didn't I?" Nods around me, ash shoot.

 

 

 

 

"Okay will start with the males for music who our audience just recent took a poll on. Well isn't this a surprise? The poll is has a tie in 5th place for amazingly, are the young generation of her fans; Sungjong, Woohyun,Sungyu, and Dongwoo. 4th place were tied amongst; Siwon, Heechul, and Doojoon. 3rd place ties go to; Kevin,Nichkhun and Taecyeon. 2 place ties; Eli, Kiseop, Taeyang. And 1st place ties: Onew,Key,Hongki, T.O.P, GD, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk , and Zico, wait what??? Really Zico... Huh well isn't that a twist huh?" Dongho started chuckling.

 

 

 

 

I know my mouth was dropped by now, it was crazy... Huh well Zico, that's interesting. *Onew....* "Awhhhh Lady Spring is blushing look!!!" Damn you girls, really I didn't want anyone seeing me like this. Tapping my cheeks a bit, I looked up at the crowd of eyes. Where's a sulking corner when you need one? I shot a glare at the girls, they laughed it off.

 

 

 

 

"Heheh well that's really flattering, I didn't know the fans thought like that. But I am sooo flattered they think, that ummm these guys are suiting for me." I could hear the whoopsss and cheering. *Huh so this is what Dara feels like.* "Oh well hehehehehe, I really am happy that all of these guys and gals were able to come out and participate in this. Even though, I had no freaking idea what was happening with whole thing..." My voice dropped off, I seriously hope that no one heard me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona you’re blushing badly, and hehehe it's really cute." O-O I shut my mouth holding my hands to them, so that they don't go flying. I snapped my head to see that it was Key talking along with Onew smiling like an idiot. If this was a cartoon and you could see into my mind, well I'd be falling over having a T^T look. Instead, my voice betrays me and I squeaked. "Gahhhhhh that was absolutely adorable."

 

 

 

 

 

My arms reacted on its own and was waving like mad in front of my own eyes, the heck is this, really now? My body won't listen to my brain, connect damn it. "I shall overcome this, fighting!!" I heard gasps behind me and slowly turned back, to see everyone’s face shocked. "Oh no I didn't just, I did. Awhhhh dang." Then Cl and Minzy laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Unni, you are going to kill us one of these days, and it will be due to dying of laughter." I smiled, their words made me feel so much better. " You are the joy, and our randomness of the group, if we lost you then we wouldn't be able to go on." Then I saw Dara and the other, will all the girls go on stage. "Unni this song is for you." They sang Perfect by Pink. I couldn't look away, as I was seated front row to see them sing to me one by one, even the actresses. My breathing hitched and then I felt wetness on my cheeks. "Unni you are crying, don't please. We all did this for you, so please don't cry. Our mission was to show that you have people caring for you no matter where, plus we want to warn any guy that approaches you to watch it. Or you all shall face the wraths of girls."  I saw the guy in the crowd and cast cringe. "The power of fangirls and fanboys are a very scary thing." I laughed at them. *It's so true.*

 

 

 

 

"Noona we have a message for you too, and it should appease the crazy phase of our fans wanting us to be paired with you, can you please come here and take pics with us?" My feet didn't listen to me again, they went right ahead of me and now here I am. With the guys taking pictures with them. "Eat to your heart’s desire fangirls and boys. Now when this is over, you can think what you want." I was shocked. Onew said that, y a tad. *WTH, no woman!* Shaking myself out of it, I looked at the smiling faces of the boys. Ended up as me giving into posing with the guys all of them.

 

 

 

 

"Well you will be getting another surprise." o-0 they lost me, why so many?  "You are probably thinking. Really now?" I nodded, earning chuckles all around. Pfffttttt, gosh trick me into answering without words evil!!!!! "Do you want to know what the big fuss is about???" Nodding early I was on the edge of my seat already. "HYUNG GET OUT HERE!" The younger ones yelled, while the older ones looked perplexed. *Who is this person causing so much emotions running high right now?*

 

 

 

 

"OMOMOMOMOMOMO what, really I didn't think that he would come.." I looked at the girls lost, and they just smiled innocently. * I smell something fishy about this right now.*  "KYAHHHHHHH I knew my shipping wouldn't go to waste!!!!! " My head snapped back to Dara, and she was playing with her hands pushing them together like she didn't do anything wrong. "I am soooo happpy, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I will forever ship them. " I wanted to get up, but Minzy sat on my lap, signaling me to stay put.

 

 

 

 

"Would you tell me already, who is this mysterious guy???" They shook their heads, my eyes wondered to three people Leeteuk , Onew, and Eunhyuk. They were usually talkative, so far they are dead silent. "Aghhh, this is making me go mad please tell me." I looked at Key and he gulped.

 

 

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a special guest here, KIM JAEJOONG." My eyes widened, I blinking and tried to process what Seungi just said. I got Minzy off and looked at her, she didn't dare look me in the eyes. Then I shot Dara and the girls a glare. Once I zoned in on the guys, they were already shielding themselves from my gaze, except who were out of if already.

 

 

 

 

"Bommie....Please can you say something." My drifted off into a different world, next thing you knew...... I was awake, but not at Strong Heart. "Bom, don't sleep...Wake up please...." Dara...

 

"Unni don't sleep, we need you still, don't go!!!" I could hear them clearly, but I couldn’t do anything. I was frozen in this state, and I can see myself outside of my body. Oh great, am I dead or something. *This doesn't happen at all in life unless under the following circumstances. 1.Near Death, 2.High As A Balloon With Helium, 3. Possessed. I go with number one.* Looking at everyone, I saw something that I found touching.

 

"Noona please don't go....I need you here with me, please just don't go...." Onew.... If I was conscious and awake, I'd be crying into his arms right now. Not if more, I feel like this boy is just something different.

 

"Clear out!! Medics are here, now move it." The path way cleared, but Onew still held onto my hand squeezing it, as if he was trying to comfort me. *Awhhhh what a sweetie pie*

 

"To our viewers and participants, we will be cancelling the rest of the filming. This will be picked up in the future, right now we need to worry about the health of our main person we had this all set up for." The tears were flowing everywhere, from where I could see everyone's face was stained with tears.

 

 

 

 

 

The shocks were hitting me; the feeling of being into my body was there. Next thing I could see was Onew's crying face looking at me. "Onew....Noona's here, don't leave me please, and just stay with me." Then I drifted off again. Sounds were still heard but bits and pieces of the whole situation. ‘Bom we can't lose you...No she is the sunshine...' Wow please don't tell me I am leaving this world, no I can't leave now. I just made a huge statement for our music.... It can't end like this.

 

 

 

 

 


 

I lost a subbie *sulks in a corner*

I put a twist into this, I hope this gives you a ride.

I want to give a shout out to  Aishime cause pretty much, we love reading each others fics, and that she makes me smile with her writing.

So I am hoping I am doing her justice.

Comment. Subb. Add As A Friend.