Chapter 5

OM NOM NOM{Hiatus}

Chapter 5: Hospital.


Author's Pov:

 

 

Everyone who was there when Bom collapsed still were frozen in their spots,except for the idols. They were on top of it, seeing that the girl they were there for collapsed all of them pulled out their phones trying to get a room in the nearest hotel to the hospital that was going to be holding Bom, while she is to be checked out.  By now hotels near the hospital was blowing up as well as cabs that would get them to the hospital. The first car on the scene was the ambulence, which whisked her away into their hands bring her to the hospital without having to with any uneccessary stops.

 

 

 

Bom was transported to the hospital quickly, having I.V's feed into her arms giving her the liquids that she needed to be stable. Everyone was at the hospital, which was crazy because the fans got a word from some source. Once the other celebrities were all there at the scene, they all scrambled trying to disburse everywhere so that they wouldn't get caught. "Omg, did you know that Bom is here... I heard she fainted.. I don't care for her, I wish that I could see Zico... She is so plastic....YAH SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF HERE THEN!' All the celebrities were there still listening in on the conversation.

 

 

 

"Those fans, god if they were true then it would have been better. Those aren't good fans, they really aren't sweet. I feel ashamed to have fans say that of her, she really tried hard to get where she is also they really need to check their attitudes. "  Zico  ended up uttering to his dismay, because some of the fans were his. The guys all looked at him, nodding in agreement that this hating on Bom wasn't needed. Before the fans could tell who was who, they all dissappeared into different entry ways of the hospital.

 

 

While in Bom's room the doctors were checking on her vitals, and her heart beat. Everything checked out normal, but they were baffled on why she didn't wake up, all they could do is put her on the high importance list. When all the girls walked in by groups, their eyes started to water immediately seeing Bom laying there peacefully looking as if nothing had happened to her at all. They wanted to see her close up, but emotions were running high so high that it felt impossible for  them to get near her without bursting into tears, so they all decided that they would let the guys see her up close.

 

 

When the guys all arrived in the room, then sight of her in that state had all of them caught up and tears started to well up. No one wanted to get close to her, until one brave soul went and got near her seeing what state she was in. That brave soul was none other than the last face that she saw before passing out. Onew, it was something that compelled him to go right infront of her and face her, he would have to get over it to be strong enough to be the one who braved the challenge of seeing her down.

 

 

 

"Noona, I wish that you could see everyone here right now. Look all of then came out to see you, the idols that were there in Strong Heart are here for you. We all came together just for you, god please pull through you still need to be here for the other's confessions. I still need to tell you that you are the reason why I am not afraid in admitting that I loved Chicken." Tears were trickling down his cheeks, his ears were on high alert it was in tune to hearing even the slightest movements that she started to make.

 

 

Next  person who was brave enough to see Bom was Eunhyuk, even though others could clearly see that Onew was really concerned for her, he couldn't just let it be. He wanted her heart also. "Bommie, it's me Eunhyuk. I never imagined that this would ever happen to you, the state you are in is causing major concern for everyone...What I am trying to really say is that, I really really really care for you, so seeing you like this breaks my heart. I wish..I just wish that I could help you out, but I can't right the doctors told us that we just have to wait on you. But it's hard."  Gripping on the sheets of the bed Eunhyuk tried to look at her with all his attention, but it hurt too much to see her like this. He got out of the room, his head spun with wonder if she would be okay later on.

 

 

As Jaejoong saw Eunhyuk leave the room he was the next person to enter the room to see Bom laying down like she just drifted off to sleep. His eyes froze at the scene ahead of him. It was Onew holding onto Bom's hands, his grip was one of showing emmence love. "Onew, can I have time with Bom alone?" Onew stared at Jaejoong, finally for what seemed forever he nodded getting up. Putting a hand on his should as to singal him to say ' take care of her' their nonverbal communication was understood.

 

 

"Bom, I don't know what happened at Strong Heart at all...I wonder if it is my fault that you are like that right now. Look at me, I am going nuts over you. You probably don't even know that, I am your fan do you, a really big fan.... I am just like Dara." Bom heard everything so what went on in the room, but her body couldn't do anything it was still too weak. Finally after the longest time, her body moved but it wasn't a move anyone wanted. "Nurse get in here please. Call the doctor."

 

 

"Sir and Misses, please understand now that we are going to put Miss Park into the intensive unit. She hasn't stabilized corretly and only two at the time if you do visit her, but we will need one person to be with her. Onew walked up front and the doctors took him in with Bom's body which was full of I.V's

 

 

 


 

Okay Cliffhanger for you all to see.

I am also doing a Apply fic.

Please check it out it's called INFINITY WAR.