What Is This?

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

 


Author-nim is very sorry for not updating a lot.

Author-nim will give you a surprise at the end of the chapter to make it up.
 
Maybe even a Chanyeol spam for his birthday?  Sure~ :)
 
THIS COLOR MEANS ENGLISH

 

-Your POV-

"Kamsahamnida~!" I thanked the cashier and left. We all then went searching for the others.

"Aish, where could they be in such a small mall?" Kris whined. That is true, we've been looking for them for the past 15 minutes. And it is a VERY small mall. Two stories, both having 5-9 stores on each floor. Then something caught my eye. A bubble tea store! 

"Yah Sehun oppa~! Bubble tea!" He quickly turned his attention to me, he looked like he was a five year-old boy look at ice-cream through the window pane. "Let's look at the flavors!" He said intertwining his fingers with mine, making us hold hands. I couldn't help myself but blush. When we entered the shop, it was so cute! It was like a dream café. The menu's were so cute, and these little cute things were on the walls of the store.

These      

I looked up at the flavors. ''Woah~ there are so many!" I said smiling. There was melon, thai tea, chocolate, strawberry, watermelon, regular milk tea, and a lot more! There was a cute little menu to look at:

 

"I think I will go with chocolate. What about you?" Sehun turned his attention to me.

"I'll go with thai tea. It's my favorite flavor." I smiled at him.

"What kind of boba?" he asked me.

"Extra mini-boba please~" I cannot believe that Oh Sehun, a member of EXO-K is getting me bubble tea. I mean, it's not everyday a fan gets treated by a famous kpop artist. ESPECIALLY from SMTown. It's so freaking hard to even go to a concert because the tickets range from $200 to $450 (US). But anyways, a voice snapped me back reality. A squeal, actually.

"Oh, aren't you Sehun from exo?" Chiz. The casheir-lady (or teenager) knew who he was. He just looked at her and smiled. Hah, I forgot, he didn't know how to speak English.

"Yes, he is." I told her. Sehun just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Then why would he be talking to you?" she said, snobbish-ly.

"Im his translator. Don't get the wrong idea here, pabo." Sehun snickered at the last word because it was the only thing he understood.

"What's pabo?" she asked, one eyebrow up.

"I just said you were pretty. Now can we get our orders, please?" Behind my straight face, I was laughing on the inside. I mean sereously, if you were a fan of kpop, then you should at least know a little bit of Korean, right? Psh.

"Okay, okay fine." Her eyes drifted away from me and moved to Sehun. "BUT! Only if Sehun oppa takes a picture with me."

AISH. Ah, jinja. She knows oppa but she doesn't know pabo. I'm guessing she got into kpop because of 'Gangnam Style'. PSHH.

"What's she asking? I could tell from your face you're annoyed." Sehun asked. Oh, I am annoyed. "She wants a picture with you. If not she won't get our orders." "Okay, but tell her just one."

"He said ONLY one." She just rolled her eyes at me. "Then you can take it, right?" Okay now this girl is ordering me to do something? I DON'T THINK SO. "Fine ..." Haha, you thought I was gonna do something. Sorry for doing that. :). ANYWAYS. I snatched the camera from her hands. "one... two... three." Ehw. She was trying to act all asian-y. She did a [FAILED] aegyo by doing a peace sign while making her eyes chinky. Sehun on the other hand, his face was straight as usual. LOL.

"There. Can we get our drinks now?"  "Fine." Then she left to make our drinks.

I turned my attention to Sehun. He looked... speechless. I just chuckled and went to a table, leaving him dumbfounded.

" Yah!" He ran and caught up to me. "Where did you learn how to speak English?"

"Well for starters i'm half American. Secondly, I visit America monthly. It's just my first time without my parents." His mouth was shaped like an 'o' as he nodded in understandment. 

"Cool."

Right when he said that and looked away, I took a chance to look at his facial features. I started with his hair. It was perfectly messy. PERFECTLY. Then my eyes drifted to his eyes. Beautiful. Then to his perfectly shaped nose, and lastly his lips. They were pink and plump. *I wonder how it would feel if I just...*

"Order for Sehun oppa!" I snapped out of the thought and came to my senses. What the poop was I thinking? My lips are for Chanyeol and Chanyeol only.

"I'll get it." Right when I stood up, a felt a warm, soft hand grab my wrist. I couldn't help but blush. Why am I feeling like this? I really don't know. 

"I'll go get it." He smiled at me sweetly, stood up, and walked to the immature teenager.

 

*What is happening to me?*

I sat down and put my head on my arm that was resting on the table. My eyes felt heavy, but a sudden skinship snapped me out of it. Someone was back hugging me.

"RaRim ah~ I missed you..." *What?*

 

 


 

Dear Chanyeol...

HAPPY HAPPY BURFDAY :D

-Your wife, Rika

P.S.: SARANGHAEYO OPPA~!

 


 

Annyeong~

So who will be this mysterious guy? O.o

Find out in the next chapter >.<

Lastly, there is an awesome roleplay im in right now. IT IS FREAKING AWESOME :D

Would you like to join?

Heres the link :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/294391/g-roleplay-facebookroleplay-worldwide

ANNYEONG! Oh and when you comment your account link, say Sooyoung sent me here >.<