Meeting the Witch... but Good News

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

(A/N: First chappie :D Mian if I make any mistakes ;))

 

 

Your POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugggh. It's my first day of highschool so I have to wake up at 6:00 am, school starts at 7:15am D: I pounded the alarm to shut it up. I got up and did my morning routines (Brush teeth, shower, etc.) After I took a shower and dried my hair, I wore my school uniform:

 

Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, Mindless, No one who care about meee~

I walked to school after eating breakfast and saying bye to my parents. (A/N: Did I mention she was the only child?) I was listening to EXO-K's MAMA on my iPod staring at my feet whil walking. Suddenley, SKADOOSH. I bumped into someone veeeery suspicious. It was surely a guy, wearing sunglasses (on a cloudy day) and a hoodie. "Jwesonghamnida." He said and juust walked away. Strange...

-Fast Forwarrrrd-

I got to the school gate at 7:10.

"Yah Seo RaRim!" I heard a voice shout behind me.

"Oh, Kang MinYu! Annyeong~!"

"Yah, wae are you so late?"

"Pshhh. I would've came early if I hadn't bumped into someone. And plus im only five minuts late!" My voice started to raise, but then MinYu did a quiet-down face at me, so I shutup.

"But still, we were supposed to meet here at 7:05... Oh! And who did you bump into? Was he cute? Tall? Light? Dark?..."

"AISH. I didn't even get to see him well, but I guess he was cute... he looked my age, tall,  but he looked like he was disguising himself... I wonder why..."

"Omo omo! What if it was an exo member?!?" "PSHHHH. That's imposible. Every fangirl knows thats almost impossible." I said.

"Yeah. Almost. PSSSHHHH TO YOU NOW." MinYu said with her eyes wide like D.O.'s. She looked as if she was teasing me.

"YAH. Let's just go to class now, pabo. Kaja~!" "Arasso Arasso."

In Class~~~

This is how the class looks like(I Love the Korean flag :3):

Kang Minyu, Kim SooEun, and I were sitting at a desk talking.

"Yah, how was America this vacation?" SooEun asked.

"Well, I just stayed home a couple of days, went to Hawaii, and back home, and back here :)"

"Waah~ You must be so lucky. Yah RaRim-ah... can you take us with you???"  MinYu did an aegyo, so SooEun joined in.

"ARASSO ARASSO. ILL ASK, JUST STOP. YOU KNOW I HATE  IT WHEN YOU DO AEGYOS." I'ts not that I hate aegyos, it's just that I hate it whenever a girl does it... its just... weird to me...

"RaRim-ssi?"

"Ne songsehngnim?" I did a sheepish laugh and started rubbing the back of my neck.

"Remember I said you could work and talk QUIETLY?" Park songsehngnim did emphasis on 'quietley'.

"Ne..."

"AISH. Don't ever do that again!... chingu :)" I hissed to my two best friends. But I could never stay angry at my friends.

-Next day in class-

For some reason today isn't feeling right even though I have REALLY GOOD NEWS for MinYu and SooEun. I went to class prepared and took my homework out. Suddenly I smelt evilness lurking through the classroom. I knew it. It was the EVIL Han GomIl.

"Yah pabo-ah. Give me your homework for English." She said coldly.

"But English is starting soon..."

"EXACTLY. So give. Me. Your. Homework." She said it choppy, making me a little scared, but I didn't care.

"Shiro. I did MY own hardwork and you didn't. So that means YOU don't deserve it." I said in a tough voice. Then the teacher came in. GomIl scoffed and took my English paper off of my desk and took it to hers.

"Goodluck with the credit..." I muttered soft enough to make her not hear.

"ALRIGHT CLASS. Please take you English homwork out because I will check it ONE BYE ONE." Bwahaha*evil laugh* GomIl got checked first because she was at the beginning of the row. While he was checking, he noticed something.

"Han ssi?"

"Ne?"

''Wae is Seo Ra Rim's name in black INK?" BWAHAHAHA. THATS WHAT YOU GET MEANIE.

"RaRim ah, you get credit but Gom Il, you have to pick up trash during lunch." HAHAHA. SERVES YOU RIGHT. Anyways... TOO MINYU AND SOOEUN TO TELL THE GOOD NEWS.

"Yah chingus."

"Hmm?" They both chorused together.

"You know how there's an SM Concert in Los Angeles in America?"

"Yeeaaaah~"

"Well,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...ask your parents and pack your bags. Were going to Los Angeles, just the three of us."

 

A/N: YAY!!! First Chapter up :D Don't hesitate to comment... everyone's opinion is accepted!!! How'd you like the first chapter? a bit short, but took me an hour to write this. Guess cause im new :) Second one up tomorrow? Maybeeee... Anyways. GOODNIGHT. Its 2:29AM here soooo . Im very sleepy. Annyeong ~!

 

Chanyeol says annyeong~ (He's mah biase :3)