All Aboard the Choo Choo... Plane?

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

A/N: Second chappie here! Im happy so it's the second one of the day :D I know its not much, but in like two hours I already got two subbies :) Kamsahmnida ~! Oh and... anyone wanna make a poster? Hehe...

 

Your POV:

"JINJA?!?!" MinYu and SooEun syncronized. "Yah~ quiet down! And yes. AND..." "Ne? Mwo? Mwo? MWO????" they said at the same time. "Were gonna go to where EXO is going... DISNEY LAND!!!" All three of us were spazzing out like this:

Until SOMEONE just had to ruin the fun.

"Wow. You don't even deserve to be seen by MY oppas. YOU(pointing at MinYu) You'rr too dark. YOU(pointing at SooEun) You're too short. AND YOU! You're. Too. Ugly. Pabo. And. Everything. In . Between."

I hate how she did emphasis on MY oppas. And What did she call my friends? Wait, Ugly? Pabo? Everything. In. BETWEEN?!?! Thats it. IM LOSING IT

"YAH!!!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU TO CALL MY FRIENDS THAT?!?! AND WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME STUPID AND UGLY?! ATLEAST I DON'T HAVE ALIEN EYES AND I DO IM SMART ENOUGH TO DO MY HOMEWORK!!!" Wow. That was all the anger I was containg from her, huh? So I guess I'll hate her every hair , toes, and everything in between. 

" SEO RARIM SSI?!?!?!" Oh gawsh. Aigoo... I turned to my best friends and mouthed "too loud?" They nodded. Poop D: This all that PABO STINKY ALIEN WITCHES FAULT!!!!!

"Hehe... ne seongsehngnim?"

"Come here. NOW." 

"Ne..."

-Fast Forward to Almost the end of the Argument~~~

"Chebal, seongsehngnim, If my parents find out, then I won't be able to go to Los Angeles to meet EXO! I've been wai--"

"Did you just say... Exo?" He said lifting an eyebrow.

"Uh, ne." His eyes beamed out sparkles when he heard me say that.

"If... If you get me Suho's signature, I'll let you off and won't tell your parents." Now my eyes were beaming with sparkles.

"Ne! I will try my best!" He smiled. But I was kinda curious about something.

"Uh, seongsehngnim? If you don't mind me asking... Why do you want Suho's signature?"

(A/N: You=Bold Teacher= Normal)

"Uhh.. It's for my uhh... DAUGHTER! Yeah, daughter."

"But, you don't have a daughter."

"YES I DO! "

"..."

"Fine, I don't"

"So, why do you want it?"

"Uhh, my ... m--my wife wants it..."

"But you don't have a wife..."

"YES. I DO!! I DO I DO I DO!!!!!!"

"..."

"Fine, fine, fine. I--i'm a guy exotic.."

"BWAAHAHAHAhahahaa..."

"..." 

"Don't worry, ypur secret is safe with me as long as you keep mine, so shh!"

"Arasso, arasso. Walk safely!"

"Ne seonsengnim!"

I went outside and saw Minyu and Sooeun spazzing and jumping like they just saw Sungmin from SuJu. I wonder why...

"Yah Chingus! Wae are you spazzing without me?"

"RaRim-ah, guess what?"

"Ah mwo~ I hate guessing games~"

"OUR PARENTS SAID YES WE COULD COME WITH YOU TO LOS ANGELES!!!!!"

"MWO? JINJA?!?" *SPAZZ, JUMP, GIGGLE, ETC.* After that weirdness, I left home with a smile on my face :)

-Next Morning, 6:07 AM-

"UMMA APPA IM LEAVING!!! SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ONLY CHILD!!!" They came to me with their messy bed hair. I bit my bottom lip to restrain my laughter. They hugged me saying "saranghae." Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oh dont worry, it's just for the a week and a half."

"I know, I know..." I hugged my parnts once again before going into the taxi. I met up with Kang MinYu and Kim SooEun over there at the airport. We got our bags past security, and boarded the plane. Goodbye, South Korea. Im leaving to see my furure boyfriends(LUHLZ :D)

-24 HOURS PAST-

A day past and there was only 2 hours until we get there. We were flying over Nevada and it was morning here. I woke up MinYu and SooEun to look outside the window.

"You guys must be hungry. The stewardists (A/N: I have no idea how to spell it LUHLZ.) are passing every passenger to ask what you would like. thankyou for choosinfg Korean Airlines." Then it was translated in Korean.

"Yah Ra Rim-ah let's see how good your English is!"

"Arasso. But you need to give me 1000 won($1.00). Aratchi?"

"Arasso~"

"Yah what do you guys want?"

"Pizza!" "Fettucini Alfredo!"

"Arasso!"

 

[The next converstion is in English.]

 

"Hello! What would you like to have?"

"Hi! Can I have two Fettucini Alfrdos, and one Pizza?"

"Drinks?"

"Three sprites please!"

"Comin' right up!"

"Waaah~ Jinja Daebak!"they said with surprised faces. 

"Gomawo~ Oh and I got us sprite."

"Arasso~"After we ate and rested a little, the plane jolted to a stop. We came out and felt the warm Callifornia air outside of the LAX. When we went to the Hotel we were staying at, I decided to to a little workout to shake off the jetlag. I was walking and looking down at my feet like I always do. Then, again, SKADOOSH. I bumped into the SAME person I bumped into in Korea. At the same time we both said "You!" and pointed at each other. I shouted, " YAH ARE YOU STALKING M--" He put his hand over my mouth and pushed me into an open elevator with no one in it. He pressed the highest button (which was 84 :O) and he took off his hoodie and sunglasses. I gasped and almost fainted because...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... It was Chanyeol.

 

A/N: OMGOSHERSSS! This took me two hours to write. TT~TT But it was worth it because I FINISHED CHAPTER TWO :D

 

GYAAAAH~ WHY IS CHANYEOL SO CUTE?!?!