Shopping Part 2~

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

Annyeong you ~ FILLER CHAPTER WARNING D; Mian, but I'll try to make it lort :3 It means long/short. Keke~

~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaja~! Aish, pali~" I said as we walked out of the shop where we got my clothes. I had totally forgotten that exo was still wet from Disney Land. I feel so guilty TT~TT. Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, and Baekhyun were trailing behind me as I was looking for a good store for casual guy clothes. Then I found one! It was called 'El Dorado' (A/N: See what I did there? Bwaha~) . I pulled them in and mad them sit on chairs lined up by the display window by the door.

"Wait here, arasso?" I gave them a jokingly stern look pretending to act like a captain.

"Yes Captain!" They all said and saluted in unision. I chuckled and walked away looking for their clothes.

I found a lot of nice things, but I only have a little money, so I must use it wisely. I got what I wanted them to wear and rushed back to them, my arms full of clothes.

"Line up! I want you in this order! Kris! Chanyeol! Sehun! Baekhyun!"

They all lined up in the order, standing up straight. I handed them their outfits in order and they marched their way to the dressing room. I couldn't wait to see them with the outfits I chose. Wait, come to think it, EXO, THEY are wearing outfits ME, I chose! *FANGIRL MOMENT* no, RaRim-ah, contain yourself. A few minutes later, they came out and I was stunned. Man, I'm good~

Kris wore this: (The black one)

Chanyeol wore this:

Sehun wore this:

Baekhyun wore this:

 

"Wah~ Chinja daebak~" I said and i've got to admit, they looked pretty good. I mean, they're exo!

"Komawo~" They all said in unision.

"Who looks the iest?" Chanyeol just had to blurt out. 

"Mwoh? Mworagwoh?" I say with eyes open wide. Kind of like D.O's...

"Yeah, tell us who the iest is!" All of them said.

"Ill have to go with...Kris oppa~!" They all moaned as if they were little kids and their mom said the couldn't get icecream. "Hear that? I just got called oppa!" Kris said with a high, but excited voice.I just rolled my eyes at his childish actions.

"Wellp (yes I meant that with a p), let's pay and go find the others!" Baekhyun said. We all nodded in agreement.

 

OH EHM GEE THAT WAS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE WORLD. Jwesohamnida~

Drama in the next chapter? Or maybe after that? I dont know TT~TT I wrote this during my writing test with the STRICTEST teacher in the world, so be thankful with what you've got -.- . Jk, but I did write during a test with the strictest teacher. 

ANNYEONG~ (: