Disney Land (Sehun's Chapter)

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

(A/N: Play this song when I tell you to~http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PhKvp9AAk)

Chanyeol's POV:

"Annyeong, Chanyeol ssi~" Why is she saying Mr? I'm her bias, right? Haha... I wonder what will happen if I say...

"Call me Oppa." She turned away and looked at her two friends. Their eyes were in shock, eyes as big as Kyungsoo's. RaRim looked back at me, her cheeks were really, really, REALLY pink. Oh ehm gawshers. She's so freaking cute :D!!!

"Uh.. Umm..." She was speechless.

"Kaja ~!"

"A-- Arasso, O--Oppa." I smirked at her and it looked like her AND her friends were about to explode. I lead them downstairs and we were greeteed by my hyungs and dongsaengs. I think they were surprised at how pretty my 'friends' were. Luhlz :). I turned back to see how they were doing and their faces were as red as tomatoes, but they were still cute, especially RaRim.

"Yah, introduce yourselves ~!" They all introduced themselves, except Sehun.

"Yah Sehun-ah. Wae aren't you introducing yourself?"

"Huh? Oh haha... I will right now." He did a forced smile (I could tell because I am the pro at smiles. Of course because I am THE Happy Virus... Bwahahaha.) 

Sehun's POV:

Who is this girl? She's so pretty... but I don't know her D: Im shy torwards people I don't know... so... I don't know what to do.

"Yah Sehun-ah. Wae aren't you introducing yourself?" I should meet her, yes. I should. Don't not introduce yourself, or else she'll think you don't like her, Sehun.

"Huh? Oh haha... I will right now." I did a forced smile, but I know he knows, darn. After all, Chanyeol hyung is the master of all masters at smiling. I walked over to the girls that were carpooling with us and introduced myself, surprisingly, not studdering when I met these two girls named Kang MinYu and Kim SooEun. But when I got to the pretty girl...

"A-- Annyeonghaseyo. I-- I'm. My name is I. I-- I mean Sehun. Oh Sehun. Th-- the maknae of EXO-K." I saw her look away and blush.

"Nan RaRim. Seo RaRim." She said, her face still pink. But a pretty pink. We shook hands, her hands were warm and soft, just like my mother's. Anyways, we went into the car (Van) and left for Disney Land.

Your POV:

Something just popped in my head. My seongsehngnim. I know Suho's nice and all, but he's still an idol. I can't just ask him straight forward; I don't even really know him. We were riding in the car, I looked at MinYu, who was staring at Kai and SooEun, who was staring at Suho. Luhlz, I wonder what will happen if I tell them they're drooling, even though they're not.

"Yah chingus, you're drooling." I whispered. They snapped out of it and started wiping their faces like there's no tomorrow. I bursted in laughter.

"YAH!" They said at the same time.

"BWAAHAHAHA. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR GUYS' FACES!!!"

"Aish... You're getting it when we get out of this van." Dude. I think they're sisters. They always say stuff at the same time. Everyone chuckled, especially Kai, who was looking at MinYu's blushing face. Suho on the other hand was staring at SooEun for the longest time, whick made her blush through the whole car ride. I don't think he even noticed. When we got there, Suho helped me down.

"Gomawo~" I sais as nice as I possibally could. As he was about to walk away, I grabbed his hand, making him turn around and had a surprised face.

"Mian, hehe, but I need to do a favor for my uh, teaher. Can I get him your signature?"

"Wait, him?"

"Haha, yeah..." Well then. I think I have embarrassed myself now.

"Hah. Sure." Mission success.

-Inside DisneyLand-

The first ride we were about to go on was the Grizzly Bear Run. While we were waiting in line, I noticed that we were on this wooden platform-bridge thing. It was over water, and I had some spare change in my pocket, so I decided to make a wish. Just as I was about to throw the coin, I heard someone ask,"whatcha doing?" It was Sehun.

"Oh, I was making a wish!" I said in an energetic tone.

"Can we try too?" Baekhyun butted-in.

"Oh? Sure!" Everyone was behind him and Sehun, so I gave them all one coin each, because that was all I had.

"Oops..."

"What happened Baekhyun ssi?"

"Hehe... I kinda dropped mine..." I didn't want to be mean, so I gave him mine.

"Gomawo~" he said cutely.

(A/N: Play the song now!)  

"Okay, One... Two... Thr--" I was cut off by Sehun.

"Don't you have one?" He asked. His eyes looked like they pitied me.  

"We can share the same penny~" He said.

"Ani, gwenchana!"

"No really, maybe our wishes will come true at the same time..."

"But what it doesn't work?"

"We could atleast try to wish... Together."

My heart fluttered. I know he's a kpop star but, I'm only supposed to be like this torwards Chanyeol, right? Without me knowing, I started stuttering and felt myself blush.

"I--nan-- um--" He took my hand and led it next to his, holding the penny.

"You hold it too," he said with a smile on his face.

"No it's okay~" I pulled my hand away, but before I could turn around, he grabbed my wrist pulling me to him.

"Chebal... for me?" He said, or more like whispered, our faces inches away from each other.

"A-- Arasso..." Oh chiz. Im stuttering again. He smiled and took my hand and put it next to his and tha penny, again. I wish... that... Chanyeol oppa would like me the way I was. Chanyeol oppa, I'll like you forever, so don't like anyone else, arasso? Hehe, chuahe, Sehun oppa~

"One, Two, Three! " I said. Wait, wait wait. Did I say... Sehun oppa? I dropped the penny a mila-second ago so I was still able to catch it. I almost did, but I lost my balance and almost fell over, but luckily... Someone caught me. I looked back and it wasn't anyone from exo. It was my...

 

(A/N: stop the music if it's still playing!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My ex-boyfriend, Kim Kibum.

Is this a short update? Sorry if it is, I spent like, three hours on this. TT~TT. But atleast its updated~ :D Oh and it's. the Kim Bibum from Boys Before Flowers so yeah :) Annyeong ~!