Shopping~

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE D;

Your POV~~~~~~~~~~

After we went on the rides we wanted to go on, we exited Disney Land and went to the nearest mall. We made sure that it wasn't very full, or else exo might be mobbed (A/N: EXO GOT MOBBED BY FANS. THEY WERE LIKE, TOUCHING THEM AND THROWING GIFTS AT THEIR FACES D: I only heard that Kris and Luhan were the most hurt, but get well~). We split up,Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kris with me | Suho, Lay, SooEun, and Tao | and MinYu, Kai, Xiumin, and Luhan. We looked around the mall for good stores to shop in that are not that pricey.

"RaRim-ah~ Does this look good on me?" I turned around and saw Chanyeol with a bra over his shirt, as big as two watermelons.

"Yah Pabo~ Thats for women! Unless..." "YAH! Im just trying to make you laugh!" Chanyeol said blushing. 

I bursted into laughter. I usually don't laugh this hard because when I do, I start to snort. But this is just too hilarious.

"Did you just... Snort?" Chanyeol asked. I could see him trying to hold back his laughter. 

"Uh... Um... No...?" My cheeks flushed red. *Darn cheeks -.-"*

"Aigoo~ My little RaRim is a dwaeji (pig) ?" *Gyah~ She gets cuter by the second!*

"YAH! I'm not a dwaeji... oh look!" I tried to drift away from the snorting conversation and look for the best thing I could stall with. I found headbands with big bows. And I LOVE bows.

"Wah~ It's so pretty! And it's only 1000 won each! I didn't know pretty things could be so cheap :)" I just kept on looking at al the other cute headbands.

"Yep! If you want I cou--"

"I could get you which ever ones you want!" Sehun cut off Chanyeol and he sent Sehun a death glare.

"Jinja? It's okay if you don't want too..."

"It's okay~! My treat!" He gave me the sweetest smile I have ever seen.

"Arasso, I'll pay you back, aratchi?" I smiled back at him.

I saw Sehun smirk at Chanyeol and Chanyeol mouthed 'you're dead' at him. I couldn't help but grin like a mad man. Or women I should say :3.

I chose a yellow head band that looked like this:

(I love Suzy~~~~)

Sehun payed the cashier and winked at Sehun. He just smiled sweetly, but when he turned around, he pretended to gag. I giggled because I felt for him. I mean, the woman was practically a grandma. ehw . LOL.

"Maybe we could get you an outfit to go with that!" Chanyeol said in delight.

"Are you sure? I feel like everyone is buying me something..."

"Of course!!! Now it's MY treat!" Chanyeol smirked at Sehun. He just rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol pulled me by the wrist to a near store and pushed me into a dressing room.

"Wait here." I just nodded.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol came in with an outfit.

"Try this on~!"

He chose a white blouse and a yellow skirt (that matched the hairband). I was surprised at how pretty and stylish it was. When I came out I looked like this:

(without the suitcase)

 

Everyones eyes widened and jaws dropped.

"Hehe, how do I look...?" I blushed to the point where I had to look down.

"Pretty y..." I heard Sehun say. My eyes shot up at him and widened at his comment.

"Uhh, hehe, I-I meant p-pretty. Hehe, yepoyo~"

"YAH BYUNTAE MAKNAE. YOU ARE SUCH A BYUNTAE. BYUNTAE, BYUNTAE, BYUNTAE!!!!" Chanyeol shouted at Sehun. Even though the store wasn't full and over-whelming with customers, that doesn't mean it was deserted. There were some fangirls, but at least they were tame.

"AISH, JINJA! BYUNTAE MAKNAE! BAD MAKNAE!" Kris shouted. Sehun became as red as a tomanto and rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"Aish, whatever! The past is the past! Let's just get the outfit and get out of here!" Baekhyun said. "Im freezing..."

Then I realised that they were still wet from the DisneyLand rides.

"Aigoo I totally forgot that you guys were wet! Mianhe, you might get sick! Let's just get this and go get your clothes!"


Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while D; It's because I was in school with a lot of homework and I have to do a stupid science project TT~TT It's boring eh? D;. I'll have some drama soon~~~

Part two for shopping will be out IDK when D; Ill just updat when I'm free :) Annyeong ~!

 

 

*SPOILER ALERT* Someone's past will be revealed... BWAHAHAHA!