The Womanizer -.-

We Accidently Met... Purposely { hiatus }

OMO OMO. Kim Kibum... The one from Boys Before Flowers...:O

-Your POV-

"RaRim-ah, is that you? You've changed!" I was speechless. I havent seen this guy in 6 years.

"Yes, I have. But I see you haven't." That just came out of my mouth. He had his arm around two girls. Two. This guy... I was still mad about that time...

 

FLASHBACK

 

I was walking from the streets and saw something at the corner of my eye. I caught him. I caught him kissing another girl. Not with passion, but more like he was about to do 'it' with her. He was caressing her thigh, their tongues playing with each other. My boyfriend, Kim Kibum, was cheating on me. I called him, and when he saw my caller id, he rolled his eyes.

"Hold on, babe." Babe?!

"Oppa, where are you?" My voice was cracking from me trying to choke back my tears. I really loved this guy.

"Im just about to sleep, you?" I scoffed loudly to make him hear, but he didn't.

"Right behind you." He turned around with a surprised face.

"Oh, RaRim-ah... What are you doing he--"

"We're over."

I tried walking away but he grabbed my hip, turned me around, and kissed me. I could feel hot tears coming from my eyes. I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. I tried to open my mouth but he just flicked his tongue into my mouth. But then the other girl, also with tears in her eyes, pulled him away from me making me fall and slapped him.

"Never, ever, come to me again." She told him with glaring eyes. After he ran away, she picked me up and slapped me too, but I understand why, so I didn't care, because she was played too.

"How long were you with him?" I had to know how long I was being played.

"Two years. You?"

"A year and a half."

"Sorry for slapping you, I had to."

"It's okay, I know why you did." And with that, we walked away from each other.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK----------

 

-Still your POV-

He pushed the other two girls away and said,"Oh, these are my sisters!" They  gave him a look and walked away.

"Says the liar who was holding them from the hip. The HIP."

"No it's not what it loo--"

"I don't remember you telling me you had sisters back then?"

"They weren't born yet."

"That was six years ago. If they weren't born yet, they would only be six or even five." I gave him an annoyed stare.

I heard exo snicker at his weak exuse. I mean, I even smirked.

"Look, RaRim, don't you get it? Im saying that I want you back!" I looked back at SooEun and MinYu, nodding their head.

"Just walk away, Kibum."

Just as I turned to go to my chingus and exo, Kibum grabbed my wrist and kissed me again. I could hear gasps behind me. This exactly like before. Him kissing me while I cried. But then someone pulled me away and I heard a punch. I opened my teary eyes and saw Chanyeol. Everyone was surprised including me, but I was also relieved and thankful that my crush, Park Chanyeol, saved me. I saw Kibum walk away holding his face calling Jong InHwa! Probably one of those girl's name. Chanyeol turned around and we exchanged smiles. He cupped my cheeks and smiled sweetly.

"Gwenchana?" He said, melting my heart. I smiled and hugged him, but when I realized what I did, I pulled myself away.

"Go-Gomawo... Hehe..." I did a sheepish smile.

"Oh? Were up next!" I heard D.O. say. We were pulled to go in the whell thingy. Our tube number was 25. It was a big one, so we could all fit in one. Then the ride started.

"Waaah~ I'm so excited :D I've never been to DisneyLand! I've actually never been to America..." Xiumin said. To be honest, he was cute. No, actually really cute.

"I come here almost every year." I wasn't trying to brag, I was just trying to say something and be social with Exo. I mean, it's not everyday when you get to see exo!

I looked at exo's amused faces. Freaking cute man.

"Both her parents are American/Korean and they own a company in Korea." Minyu said.

"They're pretty rich" SooEun tried to make it a whisper, but she's not the best whisperer. "Yah! I'm not rich!" I hated saying I was rich. It made me feel all braggy, which I hated. "Arasso~" I guess that ended the conversation.

Deeper int to the ride we all got wet. "GYAAAH~" I screamed when there was a water explosion. Everyone laughed which made me kind of embarrased. After we got off the ride we were soaking wet.

"SooEun-ah, can you give us our extra clothes?" I remembered that I told her to bring them. 

"Uhh, extra clothes?" She scratched her head trying to remember.

"YAH! I told you to bring the clothes!" I did't want to go back to Korea sick.

"It's not my fault~"

"How? I specifically told YOU to bring the clothes." But then I remembered. SooEun has short term memory loss. Darn. 

"Gawsh darn it. Why do you have to be born with short-term memory loss?"

"You have short term memory loss? Thats cute~" Luhan told SooEun. OH EHM GEE. SooHan moment~ I saw her blush a bright pink.

"You guys need new clothes? Maybe you can get new clothes with us! I forgot to bring extra clothes too..." We all laughed at Baekhyun's cuteness. 

"Sure, It'll be fun~" Minyu, SooEun and I said.

 

 

Long update~ :) My burfday is on Sunday so im happy :D Writing this while i'm in math class... Major stealth :3