Trying to Escape

Your Blockbuster Life

Kyung headed you to some sort of secret passage of the building where only him knows about it. Kyung told you that this is the only way Zico can't see you. Kyung held your hands softly while leading you to the pathway. You noticed that his hands were warm and sweating. Seems like he's nervous. 

"Where are you taking me?" you said when your stomach grumbled.

"T-to my room..." he said in a low voice.

Your eyes widened as he said that.

"N-no! Th-that's not what I meant." he stammered. "I mean, I'm going to take you to my room so you can change to normal clothes. Y-you can have my clothes. I-I mean, you can't go out just like that..."

"Wh-what?! You're leading me outside of the building?!" you said in a shocked tone.

"Y-yeah... I think Zico is over reacting. All the drama, sheesh. I find it annoying to be honest. I think you should just go." He said bluntly.

You smiled as he said that. *At least he's a sensible guy. Hmm... but if he has principles, how come he's a pirate?* You wondered.

Both of you fell silent as he opened the door that leads to his room.

You went ahead of him and saw your clothes, destroyed, hanging on his closet.

"OH MY GOSH! MY PRADA!" You yelled in horror as you went to it right away. "H-hey! Lower down your voice! Zico might hear you..." Kyung warned.

"Oh." You looked down. "But! My clothes!" you sobbed.

"Y-yeah" Kyung rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually, Jaehyo tore it off, but I picked it up and decided to at least stitch it... I-I mean... Jaehyo is fond of wasting things you know."

You looked at him and softened. "Wh-why are you so nice to me?"

"I... I... err..." Kyung can't answer.

"Oh, wait no. I mean, Aren't you a pirate? But why are you so nice?" you asked him.

Kyung looked away. "The truth is, I don't really want to be a pirate. It was Zico, who saved me."

"What...?" you suddenly became curious.