Showcase

Your Blockbuster Life

Your eyes widened as you saw kids sleeping inside the dungeon. You gulped as Zico opened the dungeon gate and pushed you inside. One of the child heard the noise and woke up. He suddenly cried.

"Waaahhh!!! Waaahhh!!!" The boy cried loudly which made everyone wake up. Now everyone started crying too.

You looked at the children's faces and then you looked at Zico who was about to close the dungeon. You ran into the gate and held the bars... terrified, "Let me get out of here! Please!" You were looking at Zico like as if you're begging for your life.

Zico looked at you and let out an evil grin, "Alright... I'll let you out of the dungeon... if you tell me the name of your parents."

"Why don't you ask Jaehyo! He knows..." you looked away.

"Wh-what?! Jaehyo knows!?" Zico was surprised.

"He told me he's going to return me to my parents soon..." you said in a cracked voice which is about to cry.

"Tsch~" Zico rolled his eyes. "You actually believe that womanizer?" he spat. "Look, if you really wanna go home, just tell me the name of your parents okay?"

"NO!" You yelled. Because of your yell, it made the children cry louder. It hurt you ears hearing their cries. A kid even made a tantrum. Zico got irritated so he shouted at the kids, "SHUT THE UP!" Zico's tone sort of scared you.

The kids, one by one started to quiet down. As they quiet down Zico pulled your hair. "Uhghh--" you groaned in pain and held the bars tightly, "Let me go!"

"Just tell me who are they you er!" Zico was becoming impatient now. He looked at your eyes and started the hypnotizing process.

*No! i must not look into his eyes... or else... I'm gonna have a trip back at my house and that would mean death for me!* you thought. You tried to look away, but Zico pulled your hair stronger. Your eyes started to water in pain.

"Mmhh! Stop! Stop! Please! I don't want to tell you because I don't want to go home!" you finally admitted to him why you don't want to tell him.

Zico loosen his grip on your hair. "What?" Zico raised an eyebrow. 

"I mean, if you think I'm a rich girl... aren't you wondering why I'm in downtown?" You asked him rhetorically.

Zico looked away and let go of your hair. "Hmm... makes sense... why are you in downtown?" He wondered.

"I.. I ran away from home. I don't want to go back... It's hell there. Much hell than this place." You looked at the kids around you and continued, "Please, I'll do everything! I'll be your servant. I'll do anything, just don't bring me back to my father!"

Zico thought about it. *Hmm... should I trust this ? ...Oh, I have an idea... hehehe...* He grinned. He then looked at you and smirked, "Hmmm... everything huh?"

"Yes! Everything!" you nodded.

"Hmf... alright. You can stay with these kids and do what these kids are going to do." Zico said.

"Wh-what?"You were confused on what he meant.

"Heh, as you can see... these kids are my showcase." Zico smirked.

"S-showcase?" You suddenly got curious...