Going Home Now.!

FAREWELL TO YOU MY BEST FRIEND

 

Ya lun didn’t mind what Gui gui had said, instead he continue to go with the flow whenever they would meet with their parent’s presence.

 After the party they was walking as well as chatting with each other when a sudden loud cough interrupted their wonderful conversation.


“Gui gui are you okay?” her aunt asked her, with emotions full of worries.
“Yes tita, I’m alright I’ll just buy some water at the store back there. You all go ahead, it will be quick.” She said smiling and taking a different path from them. She was walking silently when someone tapped her on her right shoulder.

“Hey! You walked faster than what I’ve expected huh.” He said catching up with her steps. “Gui gui can you please walk a little bit slower. I’m tired catching up with your big steps okay?” after he finished saying those words Gui gui stopped and looked at him with an eyebrow up.

“For your information sir, I didn’t tell you to accompany me at the first place okay? So can you please stop complaining about things that I made, which seems hard for you. Now if you don’t want to make things difficult it’s better for you to just go back. I can manage myself all alone.” Gui gui said with irritation, which makes Ya lun stand straight and follow her without even uttering a single word or making a small noise. When they were now going back home a super cold atmosphere like this makes Gui gui feel very awkward. So she decided to just start the conversation.

Ya lun are you mad? Did I offend you with those words?” she started with a low voice and with head’s down. A minute had gone past and he still didn’t mutter a word. “Hey Ya lun speak up.”


“hhmm” he made a small sound. Like a bit of whisper, but it’s loud enough for Gui gui to hear. 


“I’m sorry” she looked at him but they are not having an eye contact, for Ya lun was just lowering his head.

“Honesty, when you approached me back then at the party and after you said those greetings, I wanted to say sorry to you but you got me first and walked out, so the chance to say sorry was already gone that time, so now is the best time, I guess.” Gui gui was surprised when Ya lun said those words. She wasn’t expecting this. “Oh god what have I done? This makes me so embarrassed. I totally misunderstood all the things that he’d done.” It was a long paused when Ya lun continued with “I’m sorry”

“I’m sorry too, I misunderstand your actions. Pardon me?” she faced him and bowed right in front of him.


“Ok, all right. I can’t take this emotional conversation anymore. Let’s hurry up, I bet they are worried sick right now, we take half an hour already.” They fastened their paced as they walked carefully towards their hotel room.

In just a few minutes they finally arrived and when Gui gui got inside, she lied down the sofa unfixed. Sandals still attached to her feet, party dress was still on her, and her makeup and hair was entirely unfixed. “Aahhh! It was a long long night” she yawns and fell asleep on that couch out of exhaustion.