We're Friends, Right?

FAREWELL TO YOU MY BEST FRIEND

 

It’s been a week now since they got here in Malaysia and having to stay here for a short while makes the world as exciting as ever. Fun rides to play on, horror games to be scared of,  weather that makes you shiver with cold, unforgettable nights with family and friends, trilling rollercoaster adventure and so much more to have fun with. And today is the day for them all to go home, to where they should usually be when this successful dinner party hasn’t happened.


At the moment, Gui gui was extremely happy for she finally found a friend whom she can rely on for the next months and years. They became really good friends in just a short time and being in each other’s side makes them really happy.

 
Back then, when their worlds didn’t collide yet, both of them feel exactly the same ---- lonely. They were lonely and longing to have a best friend or a friend who cares and loves them for what they really are and most especially accepts them truthfully without even a slight doubt. Now that they finally encountered and fate really does make a way to let them meet each other again for the second time. And here they were standing, lips curved into a different smile, a smile full of gladness and joy.

“Gui gui, do you want to eat dinner before going?” Ya lun asked when they finished watching their favorite movie.


“Sure! Why not” Ya lun leads her the way to the kitchen to join the others eating their dinner.


While having their delicious dinner Sheena, Ya lun’s mom asked both of them “do you have any plans for the next day?” she looked at Gui gui with an unreadable face and with a gorgeous smile. The moment Gui gui heard of what her aunt ask her, she thought about her scheduled plans. But before she could answer Ya lun replied to her mom. “I don’t think I have, how about you Gui gui? Do you have?”

I don’t have any plans for tomorrow so, I guess I’d be free the whole day. Why’d you ask tita?” she bounced back a question to her aunt. She was just curious why Ya lun’s mom asked her that. Maybe something’s up for them.

“Would you both like to join for a BBQ outing tomorrow?” aunt interrupted her thoughts of many things. But when the question already processed into their heads they definitely agreed to it. “What an exciting day tomorrow will be!!!”

Ya lun being the gentleman type she accompanied Gui gui in going home to her own house at the same building when the dinner was ended. While walking up to Gui gui’s room they have nothing to do and talking really seriously seems awkward to start. Then suddenly…