letter for me..

FAREWELL TO YOU MY BEST FRIEND

 

“What the heck is this!” she said and was shocked when she saw her name at the very beginning of the letter and it says:

 

Gui gui,

                I know that leaving your side is the one of the most hurtful thing that I’ve done and I apologized for it.  It’s hard me to just leave you and I still don’t want to say goodbye, but I had no other choice. I know deep inside your pure heart is a person with a strong resolved to handle this matter and as your best friend I believe your heart will never die .Your bravery and strength has always boggled my mind, And no matter where you go in the following years I have a feeling that our friendship will continue to bind us. 

You always found a way to bring out our best, in times when I underestimate myself and simply for that I consider myself blessed ,Not only blessed for having you as a friend --but blessed for knowing you’ll be in it till our last breath.

Wherever you go and whatever you do, I’ve been always be there to see you through. I had stood by your side when your heart is weak, and I had helped you find all that you seek. 

You had called on me whenever you’d fall; I had raised your spirits and helped you stood tall. When you feel scared and alone with nowhere to turn, you had always counted on me. We had so many memories that I know you’ll never ever forget, and when you think of them, our lips would be curved into a smile. Because no matter how near and no matter how far we are with each other, my heart will always be there for you.

So don’t ever forget me and don’t ever let go, and throughout the years our friendship will continue and grow. And I’m sure things will be different and you’ll have to rearrange, But promise me one thing ... you’ll never change.

And if time passes and I don’t see you for awhile, remember always to think of me and smile. Think back on all the good times we had spent together before, but don’t get upset, there’ll be plenty more. 

So take a deep breath and begin your new day, and always remember that I’m always only a heartbeat away. 

 

Your best friend
Ya lun