moving on.

FAREWELL TO YOU MY BEST FRIEND

 

After she finished reading the goodbye letter from her best friend, Gui gui had just realized that the tears flowing through her eyes were almost as many as a glass of water. She was so touched as well as upset that her best friend was no longer there in her side for longer times  or perhaps forever.

But looking far and positive, she believed that someday, in some time and in some place they would meet again for the second time.  They could start all over again to help their hearts be fully recovered from the past event that almost caused her to be depressed.

Now she knew and she feels that the hardest part of friendship is when it’s time to bid farewell. As much as she might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable and unavoidable part of life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a year already since Ya lun left, and she had no idea till now where he is. So she lived on with the rest of her life as what Ya lun had told her to start her new day happily.

She had no hatred for Ya lun for she knew that there were things or reasons behind this unexpected happening. She went back to her place, to where she had grown up and continued with her life to the fullest.

Throughout her journey alone without her best friend, Ya lun.  Gui gui found her new friends, her new companions and her new sisters or brothers. But even when she finally found her new set of friends, her real best friend will always stay deep down in her heart forever even until the end of the world. Till now Gui gui has always been expecting and wishing to see his face, to hug his warm body and to feel his presence once again someday in no time.

“hey Gui gui! What’s up? You look unusual?” one of her friends, Cacey looked at her with a strange expression.

“I’m fine. I just missed him” she looked at them with tears flowing gently down her flawless skin. And without a single doubt they hugged her as a sign of comfort.

On the other hand Ya lun had moved on and he has been living his life with his family. But even if he moved on already, some part of him was still worried about his best friend. He hoped that she was fine, cheerful and hasn’t changed the way he’d met her; the way he’d knew her the other year.

“How I wish I was with her right now, talking to her at this time, laughing with her at my jokes. How I wish we were together and never apart. I can only wish….only…wish” He covered his face with both of his palms and cried her heart out. To get rid of these things that were suffocating his heart. He needs someone to talk but her only best friend wasn’t even here; not here by his side.

Once in their lives they have both learned that friends won’t last for a lifetime. But the feeling of friendship and concern will forever stay at the deepest part of their hearts.