DINNER PARTY?!?

FAREWELL TO YOU MY BEST FRIEND

 

When she arrived home that afternoon, she was so exhausted that she just threw herself on the couch as early as she opens the wooden panel door.

She closed her eyes and let herself relaxed for a moment before doing anything else. She was too tired that she fell asleep on the sofa in a sitting position.

Not long after, the Panel wooden door, bang open that caught Gui gui by surprise, and made her to open up her eyes, straightened her body and fixed her entangled hair.

Her parents and her two younger siblings looked at her with a questionable look. “What were you doing there? You look hilarious” her sister asked her while laughing silently on her own of how she looks like the moment they get inside the huge room where they were staying.

“I fell asleep the time I arrived here and was awoken by the bang of the door.” She explained herself to them in a confident manner.

“So how was your time strolling around? She asked them before they could even weary more questions about her and about how her day went on.

“It went just fine. We met some old friends. We’re having a dinner party the next day in Malaysia and we’re all going to go.” Her dad told her continuously.

After everybody agreed about the plan, they went separate ways towards their own rooms to take a beauty rest for the next day’s party to be held somewhere far from where they are, at this present time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traveling for several hours has made them all sleepy and tired. It has been a long journey and all they got was to sit in the car for the whole 5 hours.

The moment they arrived at one of the hotel they immediately check in to find a room that would fit them all.

What more exhausted them was that their room was far from where the elevator is, so they almost spent 5 minutes walking to be able to reach the right door for them to go in and take a rest.

“At last, ahhh...”

When Gui gui saw the entire room she walked towards the window where she can see different things very beautifully.

Tall buildings down that high mountain, many lights from different houses, a Ferris wheel not far from the mountain top and most especially she was too attracted when she saw the bird’s view of the city that were shimmering like tiny gems down the ground.

Hours just passed by so unnaturally. Now, it’s time to party-------for the dinner party.

Gui gui wore the dress she bought not long ago when she was roaming around the city of Singapore. It was an above the knee dress that is narrower at the top flaring gently wider toward the bottom there by resembling the letter A.

The design of a plain black cloth with some linings at the top of the waist line and below of it, a peach color cloth with a black poll ka dots making the dress look casual yet elegant.

One more thing that adds up to its fanciness is the medium size ribbon, attached at the right side of its waist line.

Aside from the deluxe dress Gui gui has putted on, she decorated her long straight hair with big black ribbon that matches to the dress she’s wearing for the night. And she greeted the people in the soiree with her covered stiletto heels with white crystals, also peppered with tiny crystals that measures more than 5.5 inches and a platform soles that are whopping 2 inches thick, which makes her as stunning as ever.

“This will probably be a long night” she taught to herself while walking aimlessly at her parent’s side. Gui gui looked really beautiful tonight yet her mood is a bit not right. She just hates going to party’s like this one. She isn’t a thing that likes to party a lot at night. 


She isn’t that type of girl yet, when they entered the luxurious hotel room where the party is being held tonight, she walked inside feeling very confident of herself. Everything was attractive and near to perfection but loud music irritates her so much. “Aggr! I hate this night! Really! I don’t even know why I’m here, this night really ...!” she thought to herself sitting on one of the chairs in the corner of the room. While her parents were busy meeting their old friends during their years. Gui gui got tired of standing, she was about to take a sip of her drink that she was holding for awhile now, when suddenly her mom called her.

“Gui gui meet your aunt, we were neighbors in back then when you were still young. And here’s Ya lun your brother’s childhood friend and your aunt’s son.” Her mom looked at her with a smile that she hasn’t see for more than a year now. She doesn’t want to ruin her mood so she went along with the flow.

“I’m glad to have met you all.” She politely said while giving them her sweetest smile. But deep down inside her, thoughts were running wild she noticed that the guy her mom introduced to her was the one whom she bumped on the last time. “In all of the places around the world, why?!.. Why did I encounter him again?! And it’s here---- on this party. Gosh this is impossible! This just makes me remember how he made me pissed off that time”.
 

As the party goes on and seems like everyone is having fun on their own, Gui gui saw Ya lun sitting all by himself at one of the chairs on the table not far the center of the room, so she decided to approach him. 


“What a coincidence?! Big brother? We met again.” I said with a friendly smiles yet deadly eyes. Like a monstrous devil that came somewhere unknown in the deepest part of this earth.

Ya lun was astonished when she suddenly appeared in front of him disrupting the view of wherever or whatever he was looking. “Ooh! Shoot! Maybe this lass was mad at me when I bumped unto her that day. I should say sorry. But how?” he thought while the words she said were still processing like a megabytes of file on his mind. When these words finished buffering and getting on his conscience he spoke.


“Yeah you’re right. It’s a total coincidence little girl. And I didn’t expect us to be family friends after all and...” he paused as he grabbed a glass from the counter and drank it continuously. “And...” He was about to continue his sentence when it was cut off all of the sudden.

“Who said were friends? It’s only them and you, not Me with YOU? Do you get it?” she walked away after those words were spoken. Seeing his face makes her want to punch him even more. “He was just so …grrr...I can’t just describe him as what he really is”.