YOU BUMPED ON ME! HELL!

FAREWELL TO YOU MY BEST FRIEND

 

 

Gui gui went out for a while to have a walking exercise at the nearby park. While she is walking, she let herself immersed into the environment and enjoys the scenery and fresh air blowing onto her face. She had observed that the place she’s going to stay for summer vacation, feels so different from where she had come from. It was so beautiful and clean, fresh air is everywhere. The atmosphere is really soothing and so amazing that the people she’d meet were so friendly and approachable. It makes her mood lightened up to the highest level. She was really very cheerful that every time she would take a step, she would hop and jump a little. Her activeness and cheerful feelings would make her smile so sweetly that her eyes would tell about how happy she was, until. . .

...

...

.....

....

.....

....

.....

.....

“OUCH!” she shouted out, when she fall on a rough cemented platform. Someone had bumped her, ruining her good mood and adds imperfections to her unpleasant encounter. She was about to stand up, but when she looked up, she saw a guy probably the one who bumped unto her, as she began to recognized   the guy’s face, she could probably see that he wasn’t really sorry for what had happened.  Having her fall on that concrete slab, which cause her hands to bleed a little, leaving a slight mark on her flawless pinky skin. “This wound ! Argg... Now my hands got a scar already. I really hate that guy so much!”

The guy is standing in front, staring at her with eyes full of mystery , lips curved normally as it is and face so unnatural that could make every girls heart to beat.

“But for me!? It won’t definitely beat for him”

“Look where you’re going the next time”.  The guy scolded her so differently like any other would and after he said those words to her face, he continued to walk straight the path without even helping her to stand up on that scabrous ground where she fell nor looking back at her the moment he left.

Gui gui wanted to punch that guy when he said those words in a very unmannered way. It may be the reason that he made her hate him so much. It wasn’t entirely her fault that they bumped on each other and the worst of all, he just walked away without even helping her and act like a real gentleman that could pull her up on that ground along the pathway. “How immature! He pissed me off”.