MAKING MEMORIES TOGETHER

FAREWELL TO YOU MY BEST FRIEND

 

“Aaaahhhh” Gui gui shouted not too loud when they were on the elevator ,good thing is that it was only them inside, so they didn’t bother anybody with their noise. Ya lun tickled her unstopably that caused her to be so shocked and shouted out loud. He won’t stop goofing around with her, and Gui gui tried all the best she can to avoid Ya lun’s hand that tickles her. 

On the entire elevator ride they were just playing around with each other, and the laughter’s and smiles in their faces are really immeasurable. Real happiness is what they were looking for in the past time of their lives, and here it is now ---- right in front of them. Ya lun and Gui gui can ask no more because in their hearts, the puzzle is already solved without any piece missing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on a bench with her best friend, they both feels the freshness of the sea breeze as they can see the continuous waves of the sea, the different movement of the clouds, they can also hear birds singing their hearts out. As they both witness how the sun rises in the east with its beautiful vermillion color that was very pleasing to the eyes.

“Want to bike?” Zen, Ya lun’s younger brother invited Gui gui interrupting the view and covering the rays of the sun that were shining through them. Gui gui smiled and nodded as a sign of gesture that she agrees with him and that she will join him. 

 “Come on Ya lun let’s go bike, Zen is waiting” Gui gui grabbed Ya lun in the wrist pulling him to the place where they would start biking.

They had so much fun riding on the bikes roaming around the place. They enjoyed a lot doing exiting things like this one.

When they were resting, Ya lun said with hands held up high in the air “This is just so fun! Right?”

“Definitely” Gui gui answered in favor of him. “What do you think Zen?”


“OF COURSE, IT’S EXCITING. It was my idea after all” Ya lun’s bro replied to Gui gui’s question feeling very proud of himself.


They spent the entire day trying out many fun things like skating, wall climbing fishing and many more exciting things to do.

They were going home that afternoon but when they pass by the mall. They can’t resist on just looking at it and so they ended up there shopping and eating to their hearts content.

That day was the one of the most memorable time of their life together with each other as best of friends. On that evening after Ya lun sent a text saying his good nights to her, he never let her see his shadows once again. Gui gui was so worried about him. Thoughts were running wild, positives and negatives were now mixing in her mind. She almost went crazy with these feelings and words that were on her head. She doesn’t know what to do, where to find him, how to reach him and calling his phone is useless for it was always busy. She went to their house over and over again for the past 3 days. ----- Yes it was already 3 days since he was gone.

The next day it was early in the morning, while sitting at the sofa looking blankly at the turned off television in fron of her, she saw a piece of paper littered on the floor near the door. She went up with a unreadable face and walked lifelessly to opened the door and check if someone slid it from the outside, she expected that it was her bestfriend there behind that door but to her disappointment she saw no one.  She went back throwing herself at the sofa and slowly, she opened the paper that was inside of the mysterious yet cute envelope and is locked by a big yellow sticker of a star.


“What the heck is this!”