Bunny got caught in leader's cage (I know it doesn't make sense. Ahahaha, how idiotic of me)

Enemies become best friends become lovers?

Hoon's POV

Heck nooooo! I'm all alone with Soohyun now!! Why must Kevin hook up with Eli!! I was in class, holding my pencil and trying to crush it. Our teacher was sitting at the teachers' desk and we were all doing our work. Aishhh! First, Kiseop then Kevin. What in the world is wrong with them!! Wait.. It's not their fault T.T" They're my best friends; I can't blame them.. Oh! The kingkas' charm! I should poison th-Nevermind. They will die eventually..someday. Muahahahahaha! Okay, cut the , brain. What should I doooo? I'm going out of my mind! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Few minutes later, I realised I was screaming my head off in class when this happened.

"Yeo Hoonmin! What is wrong with you!" Everyone in class laughed at me and I hid my face in embarrassment.

"S-Sorry, Mr Kim.. I-It won't h-happen again.. I p-promise.." He glared at me before sitting back down. Some students were whispering(probably about me T_T) among themselves. After the bell rung, I got up and ran but someone grabbed my wrist. I looked at the person who did it and.. my eyes popped out of the sockets when I saw the DEVIL!! Whooooooo~ *ghostly sound* I know, I'm cute, ne? *cute face* What the heck is wrong with me >< * facepalmed* Wait, Soohyun was saying something to me and I didn't listen. It will be so embarrassing to tell him to repeat again.

"Err.. Sorry, but can you repeat that? I didn't catch that earlier." He smiled at me and I looked away. I knew he was using his charm.

"2seop and Elvin is having a small celebration for Kiseop's and Kevin's exam papers. They were the top students in their class. So, AJ and Eli planned a surprise party for them. Are you joining us?" I blinked then smiled.

"I will." He smiled again and walked somewhere else. I shuddered and ran to my next class which was AJ's class: Music~ I'll be reunited with my pianooooo! I ran to class and when the door suddenly opened, it hit my face and I fell backwards. I covered my face while groaning in pain. Who the heck did that.. I looked up to see AJ staring at me in shock. I got up and dusted myself off. I still had my hand on my face.

"Oh my gosh! Hoon, are you okay?" He touched my face and I backed away.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I was trying to keep the annoyance in my voice. 

"Well, sorry. I didn't do that on purpose, I swear." I sighed.

"I know that." I walked past him and sat next to him. He ran back to my seat.

"Hoon, can I tell you something?" I looked at him.

"You know..sometimes, I feel that I'm too over-protective of Kiseop. I mean, when he walks alone in somewhere dark, I always ran to him to keep him company.."

"Does he like it?" AJ looked at me in confusion.

"Does he like you going over to him to keep him company?" AJ nodded and I smiled.

"It's normal to be over-protective over someone. I mean, that's the first stage of building a relationship." He nodded and smiled at me.

"Thanks Hoon. You're my guardian angel." I smiled and we listened to our teacher. When it was our free time, I chatted with AJ.

"Say AJ, can I tell you something?" He looked at me from his half-composed song.

"Er..Er.." He laughed quietly.

"Let me guess: It's about Soohyun, right?" I nodded slightly and he smiled.

"You're both ready from the looks of it. He really loves you, Bunny." I pouted.

"Stop calling me that."

"Na-ah!" He ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Stop being such a hyung!" Suddenly, he stopped before smiling widely at me.

"Ahaha! I'll be your hyung! I'll give you pure hyung love!" He hugged me and patted my head. My eyes widened.

"Hey! Stop that!" He smiled before continuing his song. Irritating hyung. I grumbled before facing my piano again. When the bell rung, I got up and AJ got me headlocked and he ruffled my hair hard. 

"Yahhhhhh! Stop ittt!" When we got out, Soohyun, Eli, Kiseop and Kevin were laughing at us.

"Don't just stand there! Help me!" I stuck my hand out and Eli slapped my hand.

"Awwwh, Jaehoon hyung love." AJ smiled and I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"Eeeeeee." They all laughed out loud at me. When I got out of the headlock, my hair was in a total mess. I pouted at him.

"Hyung! You ruined my hairrr!" He laughed.

"Too bad!" He walked away with Kiseop, who was whacking AJ for his attitude. He still cares about me~ ^^ I feel loved once again. Then, Eli pulled Kevin, who was saying bye to me continuously until he reached the ground floor. I feel special~ Ahaha. Then, I was left with Soohyun and my messy hair. I was about to fix it when another hand fixed it for me. I stopped and placed my hand down. After he fixed my hair, he turned me around.

"There. All neat." I blushed while smiling.

"Thanks.." When I was about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist again.

"Hoon..I need to tell you something." Breathe in, Hoonmin.

"I..I..I..have a confession to make." Just keep on breathing in, Hoony.

"I..I..I..love you." And breathe out, Bunny. When there was an awkward silence around us, I thought to myself. He's cool, smart, hot, has a very caring and leader-like personality. Makes me wonder why he isn't the leader of the kingkas. Anyway, maybe.. I should give it a try. See if my feelings for him developed more. I blushed crazily and giggled.

"I..love you too." His eyes widened then he smiled. He leaned closer to me and I closed my eyes. Few seconds later, I felt his lips on mine and I kissed him back. He pulled away and kissed my nose. I blushed madly.

"Let's go meet the others for the party, yeah?" I nodded and we made our way to the cafeteria. Like a couple.