What are we now?

Enemies become best friends become lovers?

When Kiseop opened his eyes, he expected to see Hoon and Kevin, his closest friends but instead, he saw AJ. He tried to focus to the surroundings and when he saw AJ, his eyes widened immediately. AJ, who noticed Kiseop's reaction, laughed.

"Chillax, I'm not here to touch your lips again." Kiseop blushed.

"Then, what are you here for?"

"You don't remember, do you?" Kiseop tried to remember but failed. He shook his head innocently.

"You were down with fever in class just now, then you ran to the washroom to puke so I ran after you and I helped you to the infirmary..." Kiseop knew something was not right.

"Really? That's all..?" AJ nodded cautiously. Kiseop remembered he felt something on his lips.

"Then..how come just now, I felt something on my lips?" AJ's eyes widened and Kiseop noticed. He stood up and crossed his arms over his chest while glaring at AJ.

"What did you do?" AJ smirked.

"Want to know what I did?" Kiseop continued glaring at AJ. He hand-gestured Kiseop to come closer. Kiseop was hesitant but still moved closer. 

"I won't tell you, but I will show you what I did when you -out." Kiseop stared at AJ, who was leaning closer and his lips were, once again, on Kiseop's. This time, Kiseop was conscious and his eyes popped out of its socket.

Kim Jaeseop, the kingka, just stole my first kiss away, Kiseop thought to himself. When AJ pulled away, Kiseop was frozen in his position.

"I kissed you, okay? Now that you know, just hit me." AJ closed his eyes, waiting for Kiseop's smacks. Little did he know, Kiseop somehow liked AJ's kiss. He had no idea how but he actually liked AJ kissing him. Not to be suspicious, Kiseop leaned closer to AJ and fireworks were bursting around AJ when he felt the ulzzang's lips on his. His eyes flew open and he kissed Kiseop back. When Kiseop pulled away, he blushed the brightest shade of pink. AJ smiled and pecked him on the lips. Kiseop wrapped his arms around AJ's neck and pulled him into an embrace. AJ wrapped his arms around Kiseop to return the embrace back.

"AJ.."

"Hmm?"

"What are we exactly?" AJ looked at Kiseop, who was looking at him.

"I'm not so sure myself." Before Kiseop could say anything, AJ pulled him into another gentle kiss.