My first kiss went a little like this xD

Enemies become best friends become lovers?

While running to their classroom, they saw them walking towards the same classroom and they three froze in place immediately.

"Kiseop-hyung, they are in the same class with us, aren't they?" Hoon asked.

"I hope not." Then, AJ turned to his right to see Kiseop, Hoon and Kevin, who froze in place when they realised them there.

"Look at those cuties." Eli turned and smiled widely.

"Kevin looks so cute." Soohyun looked at Hoon while smirking.

"Hoon looks freaked out." They all laughed. Lastly, AJ took his time to check Kiseop out.

"Well, Kiseop looks hot." They all laughed again and brofist AJ. They three walked towards the three princesses.

"Hello again." They just kept quiet. The kingkas smirked at them.

"Are you in this class?" Soohyun pointed to the classroom nearest to them and Kiseop nodded slightly.

"Awesome. Let's sit together." AJ grabbed Kiseop's hand while Eli grabbed Kevin's hand and Soohyun grabbed Hoon's hand. Their grip on their wrists were strong and Kiseop couldn't break away so he gave up. When they saw that the seats were the partner seats, AJ walked to the seat all the way at the back and sat down, a strong grip still on Kiseop's wrist. Then, Kiseop found himself burning up; he had no idea why. AJ felt his warmth and looked at Kiseop who was pale as sheet. Almost immediately, AJ went to over-protective mode.

"Kiseop? Are you okay? Do you feel sick? Do you need to-" Before AJ could say the word "puke", Kiseop already ran to the washroom to get everything out. Kevin and Hoon looked at him for answers.

"Kiseop's down with a fever." Kevin and Hoon looked at Eli and Soohyun respectively.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine." They both consoled their partners and Kevin and Hoon nodded sadly. Since the teacher was not here yet, he ran out to the washroom to find cubicle with a door locked.

"Kiseop, are you in there?"

"Yeah.." He heard Kiseop unlocking the door and AJ went in. He kneeled down in front of Kiseop.

"You seem fine just now." Kiseop kept on rubbing his head.

"I was actually sick when I ate a sandwich from the cafeteria..." AJ rubbed Kiseop's back.

"C'mon, let's go to the infirmary." He helped Kiseop up and took the chance to wrap his arm around the ulzzang's waist. Kiseop knew when he reached the infirmary; the amount of warm in the room which was not helping him.

"Sorry, but he's burning up so I brought him here."

"Alright, please stay with him and I'll call your form teacher. What's your name?" Kiseop wondered what his real name is and now, he can find out for himself.

"Kim Jaeseop."

"Alright, Jaeseop. Stay here until your teacher comes and excuse both of you." Kiseop's eyes widened and kept quiet until the nurse walked out.

"Now, you know my real name so we're both seops." Kiseop blinked and groaned at the pain in his head.

"What's wrong?" AJ pulled a chair to sit down on.

"My head really hurts." AJ rubbed Kiseop's sides of the head and he could sense Kiseop falling asleep. He smiled at the cute boy in front of him. When the nurse came in, she had a small cup of tablets in one hand and a syringe in the other. She placed the syringe in and she knew when Kiseop had really fallen asleep.

"He's sedated now. He'll feel better when he wakes up. I already told your teacher and he allowed you to stay with him." AJ nodded and the nurse left him alone in the sick bay room. When she left, he looked at the ulzzang's perfect, flawless face. His eyes can people's soul if you stare in them. His lips can attract anyone to kiss it and AJ had the urge to kiss him. He took a stand for himself and stood up. He caressed sleeping Kiseop's cheek and leaned down to his lips. When their lips were just a hair width apart, AJ breathed out and in before leaning for the last time. Then, his lips were on Kiseop's and it felt like pure ecstasy; Kiseop's lips were so nice to kiss until it felt like a drug. Few minutes later, AJ pulled away, smiling widely at the success he has been having.

 

A/N: Ahhh! How was it! I was listening to Obsession while writing this and I felt distracted so..sorry if there are parts that doesn't make any sense or mistakes. I'll update soon. Check out my new story: Life changes when you become immortal. It's featuring a little bit of Eunhae and from the poll previously, it's set that 2seop and Soohoon are the main couples :)