Three of us, one for each!?

Enemies become best friends become lovers?

Kiseop's POV

After meeting and talking to each other, Hoon, Kevin and I became the best of friends. I was walking to school when I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where you're going." I immediately bowed to the person.

"S-Sorry." I walked away and into the school compound. I walked quickly to the cafeteria where I saw Kevin and Hoon eating happily. I approached them and sat on one of the seats.

"Hey, Kevin, Hoon."

"Hi Kiseoppie!" I smiled at their never-ending cheerfulness. We talked about studies and homework.. To be specific, things which are related to school, yeah? Anyway, then there was an announcement telling us to proceed to our designated classrooms. Lucky for me, Kevin and Hoon are in my class. We three walked happily to the classroom. We were all so happy until we bumped into 3 other people. We immediately apologized and bowed down. When I looked up, I saw the same guy. He was squinting at me.

"You? The same person who bumped into me just now?" My eyes widened.

"I-I'm really sorry!" I apologized.

"Hmm.. what should we do with these three cuties, huh?" He asked his two friends behind him, who were smirking at us.

"I dibs on that bunny-looking guy." Hoon's eyes widened.

"As for me, how about that blond-headed?" Kevin froze in place. Don't tell me..

"And I get the red-head." He smirked at me. He stuck his hand out, followed by those two behind him.

"I'm AJ. That is Soohyun and that is Eli." I cleared my throat.

"I'm K-Kiseop. He's Hoon and he's Kevin.." They smirked and ruffled our hairs respectively. Our eyes widened.

"Next time, watch where you're looking, alright? Because if you don't.." AJ touched my lips and I froze in place.

"That will happen, understand?" I nodded furiously and they smirked at us before walking away somewhere else. Kevin, Hoon and I were frozen in our positions.

"Did that AJ guy just touched your lips, Kiseoppie?" I nodded slightly.

"Oh my God.. That was horrible.." Kevin spoke up in a soft and quiet voice. We three were frozen in our places until we heard the schoolbell ringing and we ran to our classroom in a hurry.