New best friends

Enemies become best friends become lovers?

Hoon's POV

Today is the day I start school again! Yeah! I get to study again! I was cycling on my bicycle as fast as I could to get to school faster. I smiled as the wind blew my face and my hair. I noticed a shortcut so I took it and when I saw the school gate, I literally screamed out loud, causing passer-bys to stare at me like I'm mad. I smiled widely and cycled faster. When I wanted to stop, it wouldn't want to stop so I panicked. I looked around for any possible solution. When I looked up, I was about to crash into a red-headed guy who was picking up books from the floor.

"H-Hey! L-Look out!" He turned around and his eyes widened in shock. I crashed into him and we both fell on the floor. I got up in panic and helped him up.

"Oh my God! Are you okay! I didn't mean to hurt you like that!" He shook his head and smiled.

"That's okay; I'm fine. Really." I sighed in relief.

"Anyway, I'm Kiseop. You are?" I smiled at him.

"I'm Hoon." Kiseop smiled at me once again.

"Nice to meet you once again." I smiled back again. Suddenly, I heard someone calling Kiseop's name.

"Lee Kiseopppp!" We both turned around to see a bubbly, feminine guy running towards us. He hugged Kiseop tightly.

"I missed you, hyung!" Kiseop laughed and ruffled his hair. I blinked at them.

"Hi, I'm Kevin."

"I'm Hoon."

"Nice to meet you, Hoon. I'm sure all three of us will be best friends by the end of today!" I laughed with Kevin and Kiseop. They sure are close friends. I'm glad to hang around with them.