What is happening between us?

Enemies become best friends become lovers?

Kevin's POV

Hoon was pulling me back from walking towards the kingkas.

"Kevin, let's talk, yeah?" I stared at Hoon and his eyes widened while letting me go. I walked quickly towards the kingkas and Hoon just kept pulling on my bag.

"Hoon, let go. I need to have a one-on-one talk with that freaking pigeon."

"Kevin, let it go. Those were just rumours; not the facts." I turned around to look at Hoon, who was scared.

"Well, what happens if those rumours becomes facts!? I'm sorry, Hoon but I just want to end this." I took his hands off my bag and walked towards them. When I stood in front of Eli, he smirked while looking at me from up to down.

"Well, hello there, Kevin. What can I do for you?" My eyes twitched in total annoyance.

"I just want you to do this: Just shut up and leave me be!" He laughed while standing up.

"Sorry, but I can't. Anything else?" I thought of something. Then, an idea struck my mind. I smiled sweetly, making Eli confuse.

"Sure. Come closer." Eli was bemused but still came closer to me. I smiled wider. 

"Close your eyes." Eli blinked at me but obeyed me. Few second later, I clenched my fist and my fist came intact with Eli's face and he fell backwards on the group.

"Eli!!" Soohyun shouted and glared at me. I smiled widely. Kiseop's eyes widened but then laughed while clapping his hands.

"Great show, Kev." I smiled at a smiling Kiseop-hyung. AJ stared at him and glared at me. I laughed.

"Ooooh, the feeling of victory." Eli was still on the floor but few minutes later, he got up with his lips bleeding.

"Wow, girl. You can really punch." He stood up and laughed out loud.

"But..you're still too weak." My eyes widened and I showed my fist in front of his shocked face but he grabbed my wrist.

"Whoa, stop right there. I was just kidding." I narrowed my eyes at that pigeon and he was smiling at me.

"Soohyun, AJ, Hoon, Kiseop, can you leave us alone for a moment?" I looked at Hoon, who was blinking but still walked away with Kiseop, who was being pulled away by AJ but Hoon pulled his other wrist and in the end, Hoon won and brought Kiseop somewhere else with an annoyed AJ walking with Soohyun. When they were gone, I looked at Eli. He was staring in my eyes.

"Kevin.. When I first saw you, my heart beat faster than before because in my eyes, you're the most beautiful guy I had ever seen. So I tried to get close to you  in order to make you mine. When I heard about AJ and Kiseop, I knew that I had a chance so I made the rumour about us so that you will come towards me and I can make it true." My eyes widened and I looked down.

"So, that was your plan all along? Making the rumour to get close to me?" He laughed in guilt. I couldn't believe it, but I smiled at him. He was shocked with me.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but.. that plan was idiotic.." Eli grimaced.

"...But adorable." His grimace immediately turned into a smile.

"You think so?" I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Yeah, I do." When I realised I was ruffling his hair, I blinked and frowned.

"Elison Kim Kyoung Jae, what on earth are you doing to me?" He laughed at me and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I'm not doing anything. You're doing it yourself." I blushed at my actions and he chuckled.

"You're cute, Kevin Woo." I continued blushing. When I saw him leaning closer to my lips and kissing me, my cheeks were burning. When he pulled away, I probably was looking like a tomato.

"I love you, Kevin." Eli told me, in English. I blushed but giggled quietly.

"I love you too, Eli." I replied him, in English. He smiled at me.

"Kevin, when I asked you, "What can I do for you?", what are you going to do for me?" I smiled widely.

"This. Close your eyes." I noticed Eli was hesitant about closing his eyes.

"Sure you're not going to punch me again?" I laughed out loud and he smiled at me and closed his eyes. I leaned closer and when our lips touched, our eyes remained closed and we took our time to enjoy the moment.

 

A/N: Tell mee! How was it! Next chapter, will obviously be Soohoon. The last chapter for the couples before the maknae appears! *Dun Dun Dun!*